( search forums )
Yay for knives!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Niff
July 8, 2004, 6:45 am
I mean, what would we do without them. My best kill was during Arena1, and it was a deathmatch (8 people). About 5 kill into the match, I threw my knife up at a guy called Swiftuh (dunno if he goes to these forums) and it missed him, but spiralled upwards anyway. I shot him with my SPAS when he came down, right into the flying knife that chopped his head off and scored me a kill.

I was laughing my ass off for a good 30 seconds.. XD

The server I was playing on was 150.101.195.7, if anyone's interested.

Captain RibMan
July 8, 2004, 8:03 am
knives own, they are always helpful when i reload my spas and someones coming up to you or when the times almost up

Element_101
July 8, 2004, 9:39 am
Lol thats a nice little story you got there

Niff
July 8, 2004, 9:56 am
Especially helpful in zombie stages.

Unlucky 13
July 11, 2004, 7:01 am
god, those zombie servers make life hell whit no knife!

Alamo
July 11, 2004, 11:37 am
I love my sexy knife too :) Always help me when I run out of Minimi-ammo.

Hiei
July 11, 2004, 2:21 pm
Life with no knife is like life without a penis....worthless

KnOt
July 11, 2004, 11:20 pm
I love my penis.... *wakes up* OH and my knife too.. ehh

Niff
July 12, 2004, 12:23 am
Yeess.. well, you better be careful with that knife, someone might take away your other pride and joy..

sativa
July 12, 2004, 12:38 pm
naah knife is good and lots of fun to kill with but i rather have the socom as my secundairy

wood
July 12, 2004, 4:37 pm
yes socom or knife.

law and saw are for teh noober-goobers

Deleted User
July 12, 2004, 9:57 pm
Knife is great..but saw is great too, just rip through 'em all...but there is that refueling crap....so knife is the way to go..Shikkaka! I remember one time I was in a CTF on the Laos map and I was goin for the enemy flagger at the blue base and I only had a knife cuz my other gun got blown off, so I let it fly, but it missed and hit the ceiling, so I jumper up and caught it threw right in his chest...*sighs contentedly* good times...good times...

Unlucky 13
July 13, 2004, 7:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Swazo
...only had a knife cuz my other gun got blown off, so I let it fly...

by "blown off", what do you mean?

Kazuki
July 14, 2004, 4:06 am
One time in ctf_Run, I knifed an attacker at my own base, and he was above, therefore my knife came right back down and into my hands, with his body dropping through me. While this was happening another attacker was stealing my flag (red) and started heading into the tunnel, with me almost touching the ceiling, having used my jets from the original position. I figured my knife was useless in this situation, but threw it anyway, and after a fabulous 2 seconds of knife flight, I got a "Double Kill" message, the enemy flagger being the second of my kills in the last 5 seconds. My knife went into the tunnel that leads downwards and went offscreen, and I got the kill message. It was just beatiful. Then there was always that time when I threw my knife off the high point in Viet and missed someone right in front of me, then chased after him and let my knife get offscreen, and then got a "You Killed Kiddo Fury" message. (the knife killed him <_<)

Niff
July 14, 2004, 5:25 am
Bwahaha. Very nice.

Marine
July 14, 2004, 6:31 am
I like knife and barret. Barret the terd, and if someone else comes out, chuck the knife at em.

Sometimes I just like throwing the knife up randomly and watching it come down and nail someone.

LazehBoi
July 14, 2004, 11:11 am
Ooooh, *points at Marine, then points at his siggy.*
This guy managed to get the flag in Ctf_Voland, and he was running normally down the bottom, with a quick spam throw of the knife, i hit him straight in the head, a very lucky shot.

Deleted User
July 14, 2004, 11:20 am
who needs a knife when you got a SOCOM or M72 LAW? they rock!

Deleted User
July 14, 2004, 5:17 pm
Nah, screw those guns, you gotta have the knife. Mmmmmm...instant kill never tasted so sweet....mmmmm..just watching it blissfully twirl through the air into my opponents face is enough to make my day

Alamo
July 14, 2004, 7:09 pm
Nah... Knife is the weapon for the real hero. Did Rambo have a LAW (don't come up with that RPG-7 he used in Rambo 2)? Did Rambo have a Socom? No, he always used a knife! :D
BTW: It's the best Anti-Spawnkiller.

Deleted User
July 15, 2004, 7:00 am
haha! holly crap Niff i remember that! A friend just told me about these forums, and about your post. thats awesome, i had a good laugh too lol. but as anyone who sees me play, its knife first, then whatever other gun i have. knifing is my no.1 priority lol. ill be around here more often. do you play in that server a lot?
Mike

Niff
July 15, 2004, 12:47 pm
Ah, yes, ello!

Yeah, I basically ONLY play on that server.. it's the only T1 Australian server I know of that gives me < 200 ping, it's great.

Seeya there dude!

Kazuki
July 15, 2004, 3:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Swiftuh
haha! holly crap Niff i remember that! A friend just told me about these forums, and about your post. thats awesome, i had a good laugh too lol. but as anyone who sees me play, its knife first, then whatever other gun i have. knifing is my no.1 priority lol. ill be around here more often. do you play in that server a lot?
Mike

lol I used to do that. Knife first, Deagles second :P Always managed to break the defense.