( search forums )
NoNameMod ;)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Kazuki
July 8, 2004, 10:50 pm
I don't really bother giving this one a title, so I just copied 'NoNameScripts.' :P Anyway, I didn't really make this mod, I just combined certain mods together. Please don't give me any credit for this. Yes, I know it sounds weird hearing that. On with the screenshots!

Weapon Selection Menu:

[IMAGE]

The Grenade:

[IMAGE]

The Buzz Bomber (M72 LAW):

[IMAGE]

The Chain Gun (XM214 Minigun):

[IMAGE]

The Explosions:

[IMAGE]
---
[IMAGE]
---
[IMAGE]

Now that I'm done with that, on with the downloads. I split it up into 2 downloads, because they're fairly big. (2.6 MB and 5.3 MB)

The Images: Download

The Sounds: Download

Enjoy!

Credit:

-Stalky, the creator of the 'Soldat Squared' mod.
-IRRITANT, the creator of the 'TEK - NO' mod.

-Meandor, for hosting the 2 files.

MisterX
July 8, 2004, 10:58 pm
Neither the screenshots, nor the downloads work

Kazuki
July 8, 2004, 11:01 pm
The screenshots should work now. Stewpid Freewebs!

Deleted User
July 8, 2004, 11:22 pm
woo go stalky i mean kAzuk for makein that :P

SERIAL KILLeR
July 9, 2004, 12:07 am
Copy and paste the links into the addres bar.
http://www.freewebs.com/suicidaldim/Mod.zip
http://www.freewebs.com/suicidaldim/Sfx.zip

argh!!!! 1kb/s

Kazuki
July 9, 2004, 12:12 am
Heh. I already said I didn't want credit for the mod. I gave credit to Stalky and IRRITANT for using their material. I used several other mods, but I used very little material from so many different mods that I can't remember where I got it all from. Sorry guys! Also, a lot of the material in the mod is not Stalky's but a big fraction of it is.

Edit: The download links work now. Thanks to Meandor for hosting them for me.

damnnation
July 9, 2004, 11:58 am
looks great man i like the 2nd explosion

Deleted User
July 9, 2004, 12:06 pm
Quite stupid of you to zip all the files you didn't even edit...

Deleted User
July 9, 2004, 4:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
Also, a lot of the material in the mod is not Stalky's but a big fraction of it is.

Well all the weapon interface looks like mine. And the in-game minigun & Ak-74. I'd recognise those weapons anywhere, took me long enough to get em looking right...

[:P]

Kazuki
July 9, 2004, 4:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
Quite stupid of you to zip all the files you didn't even edit...

Well, I wasn't even thinking of posting this or giving it any kind of fame. It was all for me. When I gave out my video to people, they saw that it was a mod and wanted it. Then, a lot of people started talking about it. You yourself said that everyone was talking about it.

Also, everyone is getting fooled by the pictures. For one, the weapon selection menu is Stalky's. However, the weapons in-game aren't. (I don't think <_<) Stalky's Soldat Squared mod didn't include any new sounds as far as I know, and this one does, from different mods. Guys, stop telling me it's not mine. I know it's not! I said that in the beginning!

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 9, 2004, 5:31 pm
its really good... normally mixed mods look all out of place and dont go together very well...

Deleted User
July 9, 2004, 11:50 pm
Nice mod kaz, work some more on it :P make it look "cooler"

N1nj@
July 10, 2004, 12:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Cyrax

ya, kaz sure knows how to make things "cooler", add some ice maybe? (be more specific, damnit)

Deleted User
July 10, 2004, 12:56 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
quote:Originally posted by Cyrax

ya, kaz sure knows how to make things "cooler", add some ice maybe? (be more specific, damnit)

I mean...better..

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 2:43 am
You mean 'remix' it some more? I might, just not right now. I start summer school soon. >_< Info Processing.

damnnation
July 10, 2004, 12:03 pm
i have a mix of mods to but i'm not gonna chow you hahahahaha[:p]

antiCamper
July 10, 2004, 2:32 pm
Cool explosions ^^

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 6:21 pm
lol, I know. ^_^ If you have any suggestions, as in changing of sounds, I'll take and consider them.

KnOt
July 10, 2004, 7:04 pm
I was thinkin of doing this myself, only with a lot more mods combined.. talking about takin 1 weapon from each mod and puttin them all together.. I just havent had the time lately though..

damnnation
July 10, 2004, 7:32 pm
lol that is what i have ^_^ the only normal guns i have are the minigun ruger spas and the m79 and i'm not plabnning to change those

Drama
July 10, 2004, 8:33 pm
wtf is ak 54?

Deleted User
July 10, 2004, 9:17 pm
Its a gun name from Irritants tek-no mod.

Deleted User
July 10, 2004, 9:53 pm
Absolutely great.

Loved it a ton...The MP40 and Barette were the coolest looking/sounding. Even though the dual pistols were really nicely done too.