( search forums )
Available to public: The Anti-Barret Button!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Alamo
July 8, 2004, 10:55 pm
[IMAGE]
We want you for US Anti-Barrett Army!
(Just sign on the dotted line)

Ok... I just did this button to practise my lame Paintshop skills and to show my opinion. Now it is available to public (AerialAssault and grand_diablo use it already) the one and only official and whatnot Anti-Barrett Button for YOUR sig!

Feel free now to show your opinion! Join the revolution! Fight for your rights! Drop your barretts and become an honorable part of the Soldat community! Rise from the ashes of your barreted corpse and shout out: [:-censored] the barretards.

To join the revolution now add this to your Signature (without spaces):

[ center][ img]http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/Alamo/2004617213622_nobarret.gif[ /img][ /center]
[ center]Proud member of the A.B.A.[ /center]

You will have the one and only official and whatnot Anti-Barrett Button in your sig then!

Also spread this to all other Soldat Forums you know! :)

BTW: I drop Barrett now officially.

Fabio
July 8, 2004, 11:07 pm
omfg!

grand_diablo
July 8, 2004, 11:13 pm
Im for putting "Proud member of the A.B.A." additionally inte the signature [:D]

Nice idea, we don't need to complain in hundreds of threads then (except when barretards start it up with such "request to barret flamers" threads), the button says everything that must be said.

Droopy
July 8, 2004, 11:13 pm
The hammer has fallen! The Barrett got an enemy! RAGE! Too long we've been watching how Soldat is slowly turning into a barrett game! It makes me SICK! Something has got to change! JOIN THE REVOLUTION! Leave barrett! For one! Once day! One day we'll be able to say! The Barrett is defeated!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

grand_diablo
July 8, 2004, 11:18 pm
In case there are problems with pic that is uploaded to the forums, you can link this pic also here:

http://www.marketzone.de/files/nobarret.gif

Alamo
July 8, 2004, 11:24 pm
Yay now we are independent of the evil hands of the barretards! Ty g_d ;)

Tha Doggfather
July 8, 2004, 11:37 pm
im ok with this, as long your image signatures dont exceed 300*125 pixels and 20 kb.

Alamo
July 8, 2004, 11:39 pm
What about that 2 images limit? Nearly noone cares about it...

Tha Doggfather
July 8, 2004, 11:42 pm
maybe i should ask styx about that.

SuperKill
July 8, 2004, 11:43 pm
thats nice..
more people to whine when killed.

grand_diablo
July 8, 2004, 11:45 pm
thats nice..
less people using overpowered weapons and being proud of it in the future.

?
July 8, 2004, 11:47 pm
Ok, people that whine about barret are stupid, its not your game so shut up and play whats given, and to those that use barret, don't be [:-censored]s that one reason why people whine.

Droopy
July 8, 2004, 11:52 pm
It's not that we hate barrett itself... Or the fact that barrettards are PWNing us mostly... It's just that this has been going on so long the game is starting to bore me! And some other guys! I've said this so many times... But I'll say it again! Barrettards are unfair to ther players and they make the game lame! I love soldat! And I dont want it to die becouse of ppl who are unfair and dont give a [:-censored] obout barrett threads! You just click a topic with your litle mouse and when you see some1 saying barrettard or anything related you without giving it a second thought say... Oh not another barrett thread! LOCK! BAN! n00b!

[:-censored] YOU! I'm not gona sit here and w8 untill Soldat becomes a barrett! Something has got to change! And we're here to do it! HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!

N1nj@
July 8, 2004, 11:53 pm
my eyes hurt

?
July 9, 2004, 12:14 am
quote:It's not that we hate barrett itself
Then take teh barret out of that picture and put the words "Stupid, Unfair, selfcentered soldiers."

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 12:18 am
But it's not the selfishness that makes the problems it's the use of that gun -.-

If there was no barret, the selfishness would not cause any problems. And because you cannot fight the selfishness we fight the barret... well at least kind of.

SuperKill
July 9, 2004, 12:28 am
i just played a game using spas (i f*cking suck with spas) in a server where there were 4 barreters on the other team, and i didnt even felt a bit of 'overpowered'.

ffs grow up people.

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 12:32 am
Hum I have servers that I win with Minimi one eye closed and +15... That's nothing special. Play a clan match (I don't anymore b/c I've become a freelancer after my clan broke apart) or on some decent server.

Droopy
July 9, 2004, 12:32 am
The Barrett represents barrettards! The pic is also our simbol! Simbol of what we're fighting against! What we're fighting for! You proboably understanded it! I's just that u t like to screw with ppl... I'm not flaming u... I like u! And becouse I know that you're just srewing with us... I'll just leave you alone...

Hitman
July 9, 2004, 12:39 am
You people are sad.

?
July 9, 2004, 1:14 am
Its Symbol luv... anyway yes I am serious, I am tired of people whining, just like you say you will not stop whininh till something is done, well I will still say that whiners are idiots until they stop, now keep in mind that I don't like people being [:-censored]s on purpose, just they don't flood teh forums and mirc sometimes with their "right" views on guns.

Weed
July 9, 2004, 1:25 am
i wonder if there is an anti Alamo button?
ah yes... its called "just another german ESL turd"

Kazuki
July 9, 2004, 2:19 am
Is it just me, or are Weed's jokes getting lamer as time passes?

sanity
July 9, 2004, 2:45 am
uze are just whining bitches (especially alamo)... if you anti-barret n00bs learned how to use ur weapon properly u would beat the barret (and then u could stfu).

Kazuki
July 9, 2004, 5:45 am
You can beat one barret, you can't beat them all. It has been proven thousands of times. It's just overused. Don't blame the weapon, blame the public.

Weed
July 9, 2004, 6:39 am
Kaz
at least my jokes are better then your ball licking attitude ;)
cheer up tho, open your eyes and learn.

and im with Sanity on this... if you cant stand the heat, get the [:-censored] off my bed.

Noobile
July 9, 2004, 6:57 am
I agree Alamo, it is overused, I'm not complaining about the weapon, more the giant masspeople who use it and entirely miss out on playing the rest of the game, to an extent, I agree with sanity, and weed though, it IS part of the game, deal with it, but ffs people, try somthing new once in a while, point,click,dead has got to get boring after a while.

Hektik Sniper
July 9, 2004, 7:14 am
*makes himself an anti minimi button*

sanity
July 9, 2004, 7:32 am
quote:Originally posted by Hektik Sniper
*makes himself an anti minimi button*

/\ now theres a weapon that needs to be ditched. [:P]

Captain RibMan
July 9, 2004, 8:02 am
whats with the triangle?

peemonkey
July 9, 2004, 8:06 am
IT'S BARRETT YOU STUPID SHI7(S)!!!!

sanity
July 9, 2004, 8:21 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain RibMan
whats with the triangle?

uhh see how its pointing up? that means im referring to the text above. [:P]

palloco
July 9, 2004, 9:22 am
Stupid whiners.
Go barret!

AerialAssault
July 9, 2004, 9:54 am
nothings wrong with minimi, its a perfectly balanced weapon. its an MP5/AK hybrid, medium fire rate, medium damage, medium accuracy

Droopy
July 9, 2004, 10:11 am
People still dont get it that we're not whining becouse of the fact that we're getting owned by some lame barrettard n00b everytime we go on some weird public server! We're whining becouse it's been going on for too long now! And nobody said nerf it! Just change it! Make it so that it can only be fired prone or crouch! Something!

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 10:15 am
Unfortenately guns won't be changed anymore.

sanity
July 9, 2004, 10:16 am
michal isnt changing weapon balancing anymore so GET OVER IT. you think making a stupid anti-barret signature will change his mind? no, i think it'll just piss him off.

grand_diablo
July 9, 2004, 10:32 am
quote:Originally posted by sanity
uze are just whining bitches (especially alamo)... if you anti-barret n00bs learned how to use ur weapon properly u would beat the barret (and then u could stfu).

This might work against some newbies, but if you are playing against people who used the barret for some months, you have to use it too, otherwise you can just bury yourself.

* Automatic Guns - Too slow, could compete in range, but youre most likely dead before you have hit the barreter often enough. Dont forget that on most of the map its quite easy for a barreter to dodge and hide from bullets till his weapon is reloaded.

* Semi-Automatic Guns/Ruger - Sps, Deagles - Forget it. They dont have the speed, nor the range, possibly some chance in close combat, but youre most likely DEAD before it comes to close combat. The only gun that might compete with the barret (but is also a bit too strong in comparison to the rest, but luckily not overused too) is the Ruger.

* M79 - one hit kill, sure, but by far not the range of the barret and slow grenades, also exact aiming is far more difficult.

Imo the problem is more than it being overused. I admit that it wouldn t be THAT annoying if less ppl used it (like I said, its ok for me if one per team uses the barret in a 3on3). The best proof for the weapon itself being too strong is, that many ppl/clans start using it once they get close to losing.

frogboy
July 9, 2004, 10:37 am
No, they think if they whine enough they'll get the community to stop using Barret. But of course it's not going to happen. I will propose my own button after I get permission to use a certain photoshopped image.

Hektik Sniper
July 9, 2004, 10:40 am
^_^

Droopy
July 9, 2004, 10:41 am
Frogboy is just another guy who didnt read all the posts... I want something changed! Since barrett IS a sniper weapon it should be used that way! Thats what I've been talking about! Not how ppl should stop using it! If somthing is change... Ppl proboably will stop using it.. Maybe even quit soldat! And only then it will show... Whos loyal to the whole comunity and soldat itself and who doesnt give a [:-censored] about it!

frogboy
July 9, 2004, 10:42 am
Exactly, you're trying to get the community to use the Barret as a sniper rifle, either way you're trying to change the community... why bother?

DePhille
July 9, 2004, 10:44 am
I'm not sure about this.

Everyone [size=7]MUST BE ABLE TO PICK IT'S OWN WEAPON[/size=7].!!!!!!!!This is very important! i agree some people use there barrets too much , but one thing:

when you are fighting in a real army , and you are being attacked by a sniper: are you going to shout: "STOP THE BARRET , IT'S NOT FAIR!!". i don't think so.

BTW:the barret in real zooms in much further , but in Soldat , it's no advance , so Michal just traded in some range for some power.

JUST MAKE SURE THAT THE BARRET CAN STILL BE USED SOMETIMES , I AGREE THAT YOU MAY AVOID BARRETARDS BY DOING THIS. BUT MAKE SURE EVERYONE CAN STILL USE A BARRET.

I thought this must be very important.

Grtz, DePhille

Hektik Sniper
July 9, 2004, 10:46 am
some people here seem pretty dumb, the barret is hardly abused anymore. You go into a decent public server, and you will see one maybe two at max barret users. [:-censored]s sake people, they aint hard to beat anymore. Stop [:-censored]ing whining. Whiners are the ones that are turning this community just like the cs community.

palloco
July 9, 2004, 10:52 am
You are the whiners who are provoking every1 using barret. If instead of saying it is overpowered u said it is underpowered nobody would use it. Even more, some of u use it. FFS!
Barret sux, just look at me, when do i use it? Almost never, only when the earth had eaten the knife with which I had killed the barretard.
SHOW THAT BARRET SUX! If you are good enough everyone will copy you.

And lets all kill Hektik Sniper for sucking with minimi.

Hektik Sniper
July 9, 2004, 10:53 am
..., Again i hate my name. I dont use barret. I thought i had played with you enough times online palloco. I never use it unless i pick one up off the ground ¬_¬

edit - Who says i suck with the minimi? It just annoys me :P

Droopy
July 9, 2004, 11:33 am
The comunity will change when barrett is changed! I'm not gona stop whining till then! Proboably becouse I like revolutions and listen to Rage Against The Machine:D

The theory about if you PWN barrettards with Ak or something they will change is actualy wrong! They will copy you! On that server... But when they join some other 1... They'll just starrt using their trusty old barrett again... So maybe we can turn some ppl from using barrett with our woice! But thats not the idea! Barrett must be changed! Thats the only way we can stop barrettards!

Swallow what u eat? [:-censored] YOU I wont do what u tell me! Would u swallow [:-censored] if it was forced in your mouth? NO! You would spit it out! And thats what we're trying to do! We're trying to change that [:-censored] to pizza!

frogboy
July 9, 2004, 11:53 am
Mmm, [:-censored]...

palloco
July 9, 2004, 12:08 pm
Mmmm, AKAI|frigoboy

CbbLe
July 9, 2004, 12:11 pm
I want an anti-anti-barretard button :/// *does it makes sense?*

Niff
July 9, 2004, 12:15 pm
Methinks Michal was playing FF7 before he created Soldat. You know, the big black dude with the machinegun hand? Barret.

frogboy
July 9, 2004, 12:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
Mmmm, AKAI|frigoboy

*FrogboY/Jinx

Element_101
July 9, 2004, 12:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Droopy
It's not that we hate barrett itself... Or the fact that barrettards are PWNing us mostly... It's just that this has been going on so long the game is starting to bore me! And some other guys! I've said this so many times... But I'll say it again! Barrettards are unfair to ther players and they make the game lame! I love soldat! And I dont want it to die becouse of ppl who are unfair and dont give a [:-censored] obout barrett threads! You just click a topic with your litle mouse and when you see some1 saying barrettard or anything related you without giving it a second thought say... Oh not another barrett thread! LOCK! BAN! n00b!

[:-censored] YOU! I'm not gona sit here and w8 untill Soldat becomes a barrett! Something has got to change! And we're here to do it! HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!

Its funny how that for some one that really wanted to stop the barrett threads you have had a lot to do with keeping this one alive...

b00stA
July 9, 2004, 2:07 pm
|
|
|
\/

frogboy
July 9, 2004, 2:09 pm
Damn, you stole my idea!

Denacke
July 9, 2004, 2:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by DePhille
I'm not sure about this.

Everyone [size=7]MUST BE ABLE TO PICK IT'S OWN WEAPON[/size=7].!!!!!!!!This is very important! i agree some people use there barrets too much , but one thing:

when you are fighting in a real army , and you are being attacked by a sniper: are you going to shout: "STOP THE BARRET , IT'S NOT FAIR!!". i don't think so.

BTW:the barret in real zooms in much further , but in Soldat , it's no advance , so Michal just traded in some range for some power.

Don't compare soldat with real life. It's a game that's meant to be fun, not reality. And well, when it isn't fair, it isn't fun :).
The barret, indeed is overused, It's just really powerfull when used in groups >_>.

Grand_diablo, I don't see how you think that ruger is overpowered: It needs 3 shots to kill somebody for sure, 2 shots if one is headshot. There is an arch, not big, but there is one which makes it hard to aim (like the rest of the guns) and it has no scope. Of course you get 4 bullets, and a rather fast reload, but one may not miss more than twice or he's dead.

sativa
July 9, 2004, 2:31 pm
I haven't got anything against barret but they shouldimplant a second barret just the ruger but with scope and get rid of the m82a1 cause for the reason a m82a1 .50cal is used as an anti tank sniper rifle not for humans just get the ruger with 10 bullets a bit slower firing rate and a scope and make it a psg or msg-90

MisterX
July 9, 2004, 2:45 pm
Yes. IT'S BARRET NOT BARRETT!!!!!!!11111111oneoneelevenoneone

Yes. it's overused. imho overpowered too.

NO FFS!! Don't compare Soldat with real-life. My god, Soldat is a game. Games are made for the fun of the players. Real-life fights aren't games, and for sure they're not "made" for the fun of the fighters.

Yes. I'll add the button to my signature, as long as noone says anything against the second picture.

Even if many people dislike this idea, and just stick to the stupid, old, overused argument "stop whining whiners!", it's my own opinion, I won't change it, so stfu. Yes, you could say now, that I should stfu, too, because the barreters got their opinion, too. Yes, right. Did I say all the barreters have to change their weapon of choice? No. They don't have to, as long as Michal changes Soldat. And I don't think Michal said he would NEVER EVER change the Soldat weapons anymore. Maybe he'll realise that Barret is overpowered and/or overpowered himself once. And as long as this won't happen together with a change of the Barret, I'll have this button in my signature.

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 2:49 pm
Sativa that's a very good idea but noone would use that gun anymore because it would be way too underpowered. After having shot once the guy knows where you are and while you reload (your longer reload time) he's away. And a little time later the gun will get some more power. And voila you have a barrett.

Hitman
July 9, 2004, 3:06 pm
[IMAGE]

Join the A.A.A, Anti Alamo Army, just to spite him.

..made that yesterday, just never got round to posting it.

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 3:09 pm
you hate me for expressing my opinion? Sorry that i exist.

SigHunter
July 9, 2004, 3:14 pm
ALAMO SUX !11111
BURN HIM
;>

Hiei
July 9, 2004, 3:27 pm
I am A proud member i wanted to do somthing like this months ago lol

n00bface
July 9, 2004, 3:41 pm
i like b00sta's better, too bad i can't use it. barret sucks, so does minimi. and m79.

Droopy
July 9, 2004, 3:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Element_101

Its funny how that for some one that really wanted to stop the barrett threads you have had a lot to do with keeping this one alive...

I never said I wanted to stop barrett threads... I said I dont like ppl who ignore barrett threads... People dont like barrettards and want something changed yet they still ignore barrett threads! You have given up hope! I'm speaking TO all non-barrett users (and campers). This game is nothing without it's community! If the community wants something, Michal should give it to them! Or else he will loose it's comunity! And soldat will die! If you think barrettards suck! Why not join us and post your opinion! I dont know why u hate Alamo! He, me and other A.B.A. members are only giving our opinions! No one was flamed (atleast, not that I know about...) and noone will be! This is just a protest against barrettards! We only raise our voices! And as you can see... The word is spreading out quickly! I stick to this rulle! If you belive in something.. FIGHT for it!

SigHunter
July 9, 2004, 3:51 pm
omg girls and [:-censored]in noobs, barret isnt overpowered in any case -.-
just because there are so many realy good players with it....
and m79 isnt overpowered... noob omg
get skill and a brain ...
only overpowered is minimi...
the other weapons are fair and barret is it too ...
if nobody would be good with barret nobody would whine....
if everyone would be as good as barret with the ak everybody would whine too...
so... SHUT THE [:-censored] UP
(pls no post deleting :>)

MisterX
July 9, 2004, 3:57 pm
omg girl and [:-censored]in noob, minimi isnt overpowered in any case -.-
just because there are so many realy good players with it...

Ja?

(this isn't really my opinion, I think the way this is ment is clear)

Even if this is your opinion, calm down. I don't think too many people will respect your opinion if you write like that, hm?

SigHunter
July 9, 2004, 3:59 pm
[:-censored]in whining germans111111112222223333333

grand_diablo
July 9, 2004, 4:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by SigHunter
omg girls and [:-censored]in noobs, barret isnt overpowered in any case -.-
just because there are so many realy good players with it....
and m79 isnt overpowered... noob omg
get skill and a brain ...
only overpowered is minimi...
the other weapons are fair and barret is it too ...
if nobody would be good with barret nobody would whine....
if everyone would be as good as barret with the ak everybody would whine too...
so... SHUT THE [:-censored] UP
(pls no post deleting :>)

explanation:
SigHunter recently switched to a barretard-being, so of course he is trying to find some arguments that are none.

quote:"omg girls and [:-censored]in noobs, barret isnt overpowered in any case -.-
just because there are so many realy good players with it...."

it takes 1 week to handle it properly. 2 weeks to play adequate. after 1-2 months you almost hit every single shot. The gun is too easy to handle. Imho the only solutions are either making its handling more difficult or weaken it.

@Denacke: Concerning the ruger: I didnt say it is as overpowered as barret, but it could be weakened a lil bit (for example that you always need 3 shots to kill someone, whether its a headshot or not, or at least you need 2 headshots and not only 1 + a normal hit)

SigHunter
July 9, 2004, 4:05 pm
wrong!
i am no barretard
/me == { $ak + $m79 + $mp5 }
== pure h!ghsk!ll

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 4:06 pm
[:-censored]in whining germans111111112222223333333

quote:SigHunter
Private

WTF?

grand_diablo
July 9, 2004, 4:10 pm
wrong!
i am no barretard
== pure h!ghsk!ll

Ive recently seen you playing a lot with barret.

And concerning your highskill (as you say), u are delaying my IRC and official challenges for an ESL match for months now.

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 4:19 pm
This is an IRC log from a chat with Sighunter:

-16:45:19- (@[wooSai-Sig]) alamo
-16:45:26- (@[wooSai-Sig]) ich hasse dich für den antibarret thread -.-
[...]
-16:46:18- (@[wooSai-Sig]) barret rult :/

Translation:
Sig: alamo
Sig: i hate you for that antibarret thread -.-
[...]
Sig: barett rulz :/

So much for not being a barrett user.

SigHunter
July 9, 2004, 4:24 pm
omg :> girls stfu :> rtfm and so on
i am a allweapontard
allweapons including barret -.-

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 5:02 pm
Sighunter... all of your posts show a serious lack of matter... Maybe you should put some argumentation and stuff in it so your posts become valuable? -.-

Kazuki
July 9, 2004, 5:11 pm
SigHunter... WTF? I know this is the Lounge, but...

1) You dissed Germans, and you are one.
2) First you say you only use 3 weapons, and then you say you use them all.
3) You say you're no barreter, though it has been proven twice that you love the barret.
4) As Alamo stated, your posts are confusing to read, and show no meaning whatsoever.

Edit: By the way, guys, a tard is someone who is not smart in doing something. A dotard, for example, is someone that has lost brainpower due to old age. Therefor, a barretard is someone that is not smart in using the barret, not someone that uses it over and over.

SigHunter
July 9, 2004, 5:17 pm
0_o
1st :> the "dissing germans" was just a joke, omg

2nd mmh :> im confusing myself, u are right 0_o

3rd i am no barretard ... i tried to be good with it but with no success... i just think it is not overpowered :/

4th i know that :>

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 5:21 pm
In this case a barretard is put together of two words and does not have the normal meaning.

Barret + retard. This means it's a retarded Barreter not a bad Barreter. This word comes from Chakra afaik.

grand_diablo
July 9, 2004, 5:25 pm
SigHunter always tends to behave a bit ...strange... in forums, some kind of noobishness he doesnt show on IRC. Weird.

Tha Doggfather
July 9, 2004, 5:41 pm
[IMAGE]

teehee ^_____^

MisterX
July 9, 2004, 5:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
[...]
Edit: By the way, guys, a tard is someone who is not smart in doing something. A dotard, for example, is someone that has lost brainpower due to old age. Therefor, a barretard is someone that is not smart in using the barret, not someone that uses it over and over.
[...]

Well, I say "Barretard" too often instead of Barreter, even if I just mean Barreters (and I don't want to say every Barreter is stupid by that, even if it sounds like that). But I think mostly guys their only argument against those anti-barreters is "stfu n00b, stop whining" are ment with "Barretard".

sanity
July 9, 2004, 5:54 pm
Alamo all i can say is fighting a battle you are destined to lose is not a good idea... didn't you learn anything from hitler? lol [:P]

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 6:10 pm
... don't come up with hitler... i wasn't even a fluid when he took the power dammit german is not equal to nazi or whatever :(
Actually this was meant to express my opinion against the Barrets. Then i saw AA and g_d use the button so i opened it to the public and wrote a funny post about it while I was chatting with Dr00py. Now everyone hates me. lol

sanity
July 9, 2004, 6:20 pm
i meant learnt anything from your countries history you idiot. dont turn it into a racial thing when i didnt mean it that way. this just seems kinda pointless Alamo, if Michal said he is not changing the weapons...

?
July 9, 2004, 6:21 pm
quote:Now everyone hates me. lol
Think that started a long time ago luv.

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 6:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?
quote:Now everyone hates me. lol
Think that started a long time ago luv.

Oh ok... I didn't know that I am that disliked.

Sanity: Sorry, I must've misunderstood you. At least from my side it was not about getting MM to change the weapons, it was about showing I don't like the barrett.

Chakra
July 9, 2004, 8:07 pm

From what I can tell, Alamo was just trying to voice the opinions of all those who dislike the barret without the usual barret arguement. A simple illustration for those against it's supposed dominance.

And yet, here are all you barret defenders jumping up once again to spout your factless fallacies. Who are the true whiners here?

It takes two to tango, so for the sake of Alamo's thread: leave out the defence. We've heard it all before, it stands no ground. Let Alamo say what he has to say, or eliminate his arguement with something other than "stfu whiner".

Deleted User
July 9, 2004, 8:24 pm
Thanks b00sta.

b00stA
July 9, 2004, 8:50 pm
wrong!
i am no barretard
== pure h!ghsk!ll

However your mIRC scripting "sk!llz0rs" seem to be a bit lower.

tee.
hee.

Edit: np, ville.

MisterX
July 9, 2004, 10:05 pm
I just like how EVERYONE who has ANYTHING against Barret is a whiner. I mean, you just need to say "well..err...I.. I don't like Barret!", and then there's a "STFU WHINING WHINER N00B OMG RTFM GO AWAY §%("(=?%". So Criticising = Whining, yes? "I don't like the Iraw war" "Oh my gawd stop whining n00b", "Not having a job suckz" "Omg whiner shut the [:-censored] up, take it the way it is", hmhm....hm?

But, but, if you mean by whining if people say it too often that they dislike Barret, then it's your own, stupid fault. Look, if NOONE who dislikes Anti-Barreters or likes Barret would've posted here, there wouldn't have been another Barret discussing. And then noone would have, what you call it like, whined.
It's ok that you say your opinion, too, but this topic wasn't ment for you. I don't think Alamo wanted to start a Barret discussing, just as he said himself, and I don't think he wanted any Barret-Friend or Anti-Anti-Barreter to post here.
So if this is the point, it's just a dumb fault of yourself..

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 10:10 pm
At least one understands me (apart from the A.B.A. members ;) @ Chakra

delici0us
July 9, 2004, 11:01 pm
Well barret sucks but isnt everyone that can pwn you with barret(i suck with barret)... you must get some skills to use it perfectly... you guys should stop whining and play! :P if you're getting pwned by a barretter leave the server :)

STAY BARRET!

SuperKill
July 9, 2004, 11:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
And yet, here are all you barret defenders jumping up once again to spout your factless fallacies. Who are the true whiners here?

?
show me a single barret defender in this thread (?) besides me ofcourse.

Let Alamo say what he has to say, or eliminate his arguement with something other than "stfu whiner".

oh drop it you crybaby, one time i've said "stfu whiner" and you b!tch ever since that day..grow up x]

what's next ? anti-barret clan ? ;o

MisterX
July 9, 2004, 11:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by delici0us
Well barret sucks but isnt everyone that can pwn you with barret(i suck with barret)... you must get some skills to use it perfectly... you guys should stop whining and play! :P if you're getting pwned by a barretter leave the server :)

STAY BARRET!

If everyone who dislikes Barret should leave the server he is on, when a Barret appears, every non-Barreter should most likely leave Soldat, because you everytime see a server. So Soldat would be even more Barret-only. Hm.. if this is the right solution..

quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
Let Alamo say what he has to say, or eliminate his arguement with something other than "stfu whiner".

[...]
oh drop it you crybaby, one time i've said "stfu whiner" and you b!tch ever since that day..grow up x]
[...]

lol, "oh drop it you crybaby", "you bitch" "grow up". Again nothing really more than "stfu whiner". N1, you're teh m4n!

SuperKill
July 9, 2004, 11:32 pm
gj with the quote, b!tch = complain.
come back when you've learned to compare. (and to quote)

ps- look at yourselves, acting like a bunch of children.
its pathetic, soon the whole forum will divide into an anti-barret and an anti-anti-barret, gj alamo you really proved something and helped the community!

grand_diablo
July 9, 2004, 11:36 pm
gj with the quote, b!tch = complain.
come back when you've learned to compare. (and to quote)

its pathetic, soon the whole forum will divide into an anti-barret and an anti-anti-barret, gj alamo you really proved and helped the community!

why dont i see an argument in there, just senselsess "oh im so mature, if you do a lil quoting mistake you have no right to speak" bitching...

Ah right, its a SuperKill posting.

quote:
its pathetic, soon the whole forum will divide into an anti-barret and an anti-anti-barret, gj alamo you really proved something and helped the community!

Ah right, hes the evil one, cause he expresses his opinion and has not the same as you. Very logical, SuperKill. The forum is already divided, hundreds of pro/contra barret threads proved that.

SuperKill
July 9, 2004, 11:38 pm
yet again, you guys cant even get to an arguement and cover it by adding stereotypes that you dont have a clue about.

"Ah right, its a SuperKill posting." ROFL! do i know you.. ?

"Ah right, hes the evil one, cause he expresses his opinion and has not the same as you. Very logical, SuperKill."

why not looking at the facts.
did this thread really improved something ? no.
did people stop using barret because of this thread ? no.
will people stop using barret bacause of this thread ? no.
what is this thread based on ? nothing. i'm sure the man havnt even met a proper barret user.<cough>

"The forum is already divided, hundreds of pro/contra barret threads proved that."

oh yea, you're right. the only thing we talk about in this forum is barret !
oh wait thats just you :/

Deleted User
July 9, 2004, 11:42 pm
[IMAGE]

Agreed. Why can't everyone just play with the weapon he/she likes/finds fun to use?

grand_diablo
July 9, 2004, 11:43 pm
We have brought some arguments, just reread the thread if you were too much concentrated with senselsess bitching and didnt see them.

I followed the recent threads ur participating in, and your postings are more or less all the same "STFU, you kid, blah" without arguments. Like the last one i mentioned, you cant make an argument worthless because of a dearranged quotation.

[another one:
"The forum is already divided, hundreds of pro/contra barret threads proved that."
oh yea, you're right. the only thing we talk about in this forum is barret !
oh wait thats just you :/]

The forum is divided concerning the topic "barret". Simple as that. Dont always come up with senseless hairsplitting.

SuperKill
July 9, 2004, 11:45 pm
quote one "stfu you kid blah" from me.

grand_diablo
July 9, 2004, 11:51 pm
omg...

is it so hard to find out that "stfu you kid blah" is just a placeholder for your senseless postings?
but if you want a quotation expressing this senselessnes:
" gj with the quote, b!tch = complain.
come back when you've learned to compare. (and to quote)"

just some postings above.

getting on with your edits...
why not looking at the facts. - sure
did this thread really improved something ? no. - doesnt mean we cant discuss about
did people stop using barret because of this thread ? no. - doesnt mean we cant discuss about
will people stop using barret bacause of this thread ? no. - maybe not, but it might help that something will be done about this, maybe Michal finds out that many ppl dont like the barret the way it is.
what is this thread based on ? nothing. i'm sure the man havnt even met a proper barret use - i know him, believe me he has.

Deleted User
July 9, 2004, 11:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
[IMAGE]

Agreed. Why can't everyone just play with the weapon he/she likes/finds fun to use?

And everyone lived happy till the end of their lives. The End.

SuperKill
July 9, 2004, 11:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by grand_diablo
omg...

is it so hard to find out that "stfu you kid blah" is just a placeholder for your senseless postings?

find a post of mine which looks like
[start]
stfu bla bla
[end]

ofcourse if you'll ever find one, it will be the only. i believe you dont know me, you dont know the way i post, you dont know the way i play, you dont know what's my favorite gun in soldat, etc.

"just some postings above."
go ahead hotshot, enlighten us.

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 11:58 pm
actually this thread was about giving away my signature so everyone can use it. I was in the mood to write some funny revolution-type thread and there it is. I actually didn't want to start a Forum/Flame-war... But well it's my opinion.

MisterX
July 9, 2004, 11:59 pm
quote:
ffs grow up people.

quote:

Those are 2 out of this topic. But if you'd search the whole forum, there would be so much more..

grand_diablo
July 10, 2004, 12:00 am
omg...

find a post of mine which looks like
[start]
stfu bla bla
[end]

ofcourse if you'll ever find one, it will be the only. i believe you dont know me, you dont know the way i post, you dont know the way i play, you dont know what's my favorite gun in soldat, etc.

and? I can read what you are writing in here, and most of your postings in the recent threads round the barret discussion are senseless bitching.

again, you start up senseless hairsplitting.

SuperKill
July 10, 2004, 12:04 am
@ the 1st quote - oh yea, why not quote every 'stfu' i've ever said ? but you cant read so i'l explain: i've been accused of making posts that ends arguements with the only sentence inside them is "stfu whiner". now, there arent any, so save your "searching for the whole forum" trouble.

@ the 2nd quote - seriouly guy, can you read ? you are actually quoting me with that .. o.O ?
that post was kind of the base to what we're argueing about now, and you quote me with that.
great great job x] i wish you better luck next time.

and? I can read what you are writing in here, and most of your postings in the recent threads round the barret discussion are senseless bitching.

yes, you proved your iq is below avarage here.
i know what you're saying.. you just cant back it up, you're making up sh!t from what you've heard from chakra. i asked you to quote me and what have you done ? nothing.

Chakra
July 10, 2004, 12:05 am
I really don't know how to say this without sounding like an insult or as a way of 'getting to you', Superkill. Because I know that when I say it, you're just gonna retort with more of the same. It's not what I want.

..But grow the [:-censored] up. I mean seriously, you're 17 now right? ..it's like a 13 year old CS player suddenly merged with an old italian woman and forgot her HRT. Why are you talking such crap? Why not post something relevant?

SuperKill
July 10, 2004, 12:08 am
I really don't know how to say this without sounding like an insult or as a way of 'getting to you', Superkill. Because I know that when I say it, you're just gonna retort with more of the same. It's not what I want.

..But grow the [:-censored] up. I mean seriously, you're 17 now right? ..it's like a 13 year old CS player suddenly merged with an old italian woman and forgot her HRT. Why are you talking such crap? Why not post something relevant?

diablo, do you honestly see any point here ?
the man is crying 24\7 about the barret, and accuse me of whining and acting not for my age.

i rest my case for today, keep up with you tomorrow

grand_diablo
July 10, 2004, 12:08 am
Chakra, t'was like you read my mind, cause that is exactly what i am thinking... [:)]

---
"diablo, do you honestly see any point here ?
the man is crying 24\7 about the barret, and accuse me of whining and acting not for my age."

If there is a discussion about the barret, we state our opinion and our ideas of a solution. If you call it whining or crying, go ahead, but at least we bring up some serious arguments and dont start concentrating on unimportant things like a messed up quotation, like you.

Niff
July 10, 2004, 1:09 am
*sprays everyone with a fire extinguisher*

sanity
July 10, 2004, 4:00 am
quote:Originally posted by Alamo
actually this thread was about giving away my signature so everyone can use it. I was in the mood to write some funny revolution-type thread and there it is. I actually didn't want to start a Forum/Flame-war... But well it's my opinion.

this topic doesnt help soldat in any way Alamo.. how about some constructive criticism instead of whining about something that is not going to change (no matter how many people in your ABA). all this is going to do is give people another excuse to flame each other...

Weed
July 10, 2004, 6:02 am
i shall m00

frogboy
July 10, 2004, 6:57 am
So basically, it's a bunch of whiners whining at each other...

May I suggest a [IMAGE]?

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 7:32 am
Yeah, except for Weed. He m00's.

Droopy
July 10, 2004, 9:48 am
quote:Originally posted by sanity

this topic doesnt help soldat in any way Alamo.. how about some constructive criticism instead of whining about something that is not going to change (no matter how many people in your ABA). all this is going to do is give people another excuse to flame each other...

I posted that something need's to be changed for the sake of Soldat(and my mapping:D) many times! I guess u just didnt read the posts.. Like most ppl here... We never intended to start a flame war.. But apareantly SK has a bizare love to flame... And post usseles posts not even a bit considering the topic! What! Are we talking about who knows how to quote? Or are we giving some opinions about if u like barrett or not and if not.. Do u think something should be changed?

Please! If u dont have anything to say, shut up! Couse then you'll be the one thats whining!

BTW: Does that anti-whinning pic represents us(A.B.A.) or other ppl wivh I dont know 'bout?

SuperKill
July 10, 2004, 10:40 am
If there is a discussion about the barret, we state our opinion and our ideas of a solution. If you call it whining or crying, go ahead, but at least we bring up some serious arguments and dont start concentrating on unimportant things like a messed up quotation, like you.

heh.. why am i not surprised you fail to see the point again ?
start reading what i'm saying before replying..
he tells me i'm the whiner;
all i do is play a game and take everyone are crying about "barret!" "damn barret that gun is overpowered!"
then there's the forum whine, and your anti-barret logo.
yet i'm still the whiner. yes thats very .. smart, ya ?

"BTW: Does that anti-whinning pic represents us(A.B.A.) or other ppl wivh I dont know 'bout?"

i believe its ment for whiners in general, that includes you.

Droopy
July 10, 2004, 11:14 am
[IMAGE]

Please look at my post again and report any whining SK...

EDIT: Who said it was overpowered! It's a goddamn sniper rifle so it cant be overpowered! For the last and final time! We dont want barrett nerfed! We want barrett changed and so automaticaly get rid of the barrettards! Get it? or are u just that stupid to understand it! Sorry to flame u a bit back there but u are just ignoring our past posts!

Tha Doggfather
July 10, 2004, 11:25 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
So basically, it's a bunch of whiners whining at each other...

May I suggest a [IMAGE]?

ill just move it to the bash pit, this topic has gone way off topic.

SuperKill
July 10, 2004, 11:26 am
ok.. now i'm shocked
i thought slovenians can read.
guess i'm wrong :/
i dont care what you're whining about when i call you whiners, fact - you whine! :o

droopy, diablo, all of the gang, read my f*cking post before you reply.

"Please look at my post again and report any whining"
the fact you're so precistent on removing the barret, and attaching an anti barret icon to your signature, is called WHINING.

"We dont want barrett nerfed! We want barrett changed"
rofl, if i didnt read the first posts on this thread i'd be sure you're retarded.

grand_diablo
July 10, 2004, 12:11 pm
Where shall we find a point in your postings, WHEN THERE IS N-O-N-E

There is no point in concentrating on a messed quotation, there is none in senseless bitching, so if you can't bring arguments to something that was intent to be a discussion before, just dont post there. And if we talk about retards... How retarded must someone be, who cant even see that there are no points nor arguments in his own postings?

-RaveN`tP-
July 10, 2004, 12:51 pm
blablablablabla bleh bleh foo bar quux!
oyoyoyoyoyoyoy ouuuuuuuuumph! Gna arrr arr arrr arrr eeeeeek.
Moooeeeep lalalalalalall.

My opinion 'bout that [:-censored] [:P]

SuperKill
July 10, 2004, 12:59 pm
Where shall we find a point in your postings, WHEN THERE IS N-O-N-E

There is no point in concentrating on a messed quotation, there is none in senseless bitching, so if you can't bring arguments to something that was intent to be a discussion before, just dont post there. And if we talk about retards... How retarded must someone be, who cant even see that there are no points nor arguments in his own postings?

ok this will be repeated for the last time, i'm sick of repeating myself cuz some mentally sick morons dont understand:

you accused me of whining when you whine yourself.
understand ? GOOD.

now you may go on and cry some more about the barret :(

Meandor
July 10, 2004, 1:33 pm
It's funny how auto users flame barret users, barret users complain about auto users flaming them, semi-auto users say auto-users spray and pray, and the rest whine about whiners, that accuse them of whining because theyselves whine. I wonder under which category i go in.
( That's just a stereotype, i know very well there are people that simply play and enjoy the game, and this is getting pathetic. There is only one lame thing in soldat, and that is the style of playing and attitude of some people, that brings the game to a no more enjoyable level. )

Droopy
July 10, 2004, 1:47 pm
And that lame thing Meandor should be nerfed! I dont bitch in Soldat(much)! I play it and at least try to enjoy it as much as I can! But since there is a same song on every server (u join a server where 60% of ppl are barrett asoulters, they own u, u choose barrett and use it PROPERLY and suddenly u are called a camper n00b and suddenly some guy BAN's u or u get flamed some more...). Now.. I dont know about u, but I dont enjoy that kind of playing! And I just figured a player just cant get some nice experience while playing! No matter what wpn u use(yes including barrett) you just cant get the proper exp! If u are to be a good player u need to OWN every weapon... How are u gona do that if everybody uses barrett on the server! Think about it! HOW?

palloco
July 10, 2004, 1:49 pm
and the rest whine about whiners, that accuse them of whining because theyselves whine.

Im here

Jaakarhu
July 10, 2004, 2:38 pm
gg

SigHunter
July 10, 2004, 3:05 pm
omg [:-censored]in whiners stop whining, if u dont like barret dont use it...
why does every game has such stupid kiddys who whine about a weapon they dont like...
if u dont like enemys with barret then dont play against them or stfu
and RTFM :>

Meandor
July 10, 2004, 4:31 pm
Droopy - well, i only play on cns (unpure), and that solves most of my problems.
Generally i use spas, if you're wondering.
I don't use barret against people that dislike barret because i don't want to ruin the game for others, unless i'm getting owned with it or most of the enemy team uses it, in which case i do too, if i feel like using it or if i can't counter with anything else ( and i happen to be better with it than most of the barret users that go around nowadays - imo, barret users in previous version were less but more skilled and respectable - without exagerating ).

sanity
July 10, 2004, 5:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meandor
imo, barret users in previous version were less but more skilled and respectable - without exagerating.

i agree.

Chakra
July 10, 2004, 6:35 pm
...do you people not read? ..why add to a topic what's already been said? Leave Alamo's thread to it's original purpose...no one wants another pointless barret thread.

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 6:41 pm
Leave them be. You know that most people here will never listen to anyone but themselves.

By the way, Alamo, what do you hope to accomplish with this whole gig?

Meandor
July 10, 2004, 6:49 pm
oh oh, this thread has a purpose? I think it's just someone trying to piss off barret users, that's what this thread is.

Droopy
July 10, 2004, 8:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meandor
imo, barret users in previous version were less but more skilled and respectable

U got that right! Thats why I left barrettarding in 1.2! Now I see that I made the right decision... Before that I wus a camper... (I said this so many times...)

Alamo
July 10, 2004, 9:17 pm
Thanks guys for pulling this on the bash pit level :(

quote:By the way, Alamo, what do you hope to accomplish with this whole gig?

Encouraging ppl to show their opinion.

Famine
July 10, 2004, 9:21 pm
Rock and roll martian

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 9:23 pm
quote:By the way, Alamo, what do you hope to accomplish with this whole gig?

Encouraging ppl to show their opinion.

Some things are better left unshown. I don't see what showing their opinion will do, but good luck with that anyway.

Alamo
July 10, 2004, 10:08 pm
Lock. Delete. Forget. This is a total mess up.

Droopy
July 10, 2004, 10:16 pm
Yeah!

(turns back and talks into his wristwatch)... (talks with his true realy deep woice)

*Abort Mission! ABORT MISSION!**Project flame war has been discovered**Repeat! Abort Mission*

:P

BTW: I'll still keep the loveley pic!:DDDDD

Alamo
July 10, 2004, 10:48 pm
This was never supposed to be a flame war.

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 11:25 pm
lol, Yeah, whatever I said wasn't meant to sound offensive. Sorry if it did.

Alamo
July 10, 2004, 11:51 pm
No no, that did refer to Dr00pys post. :)
Though we share opinions I don't share his enthusiasm/hope :)

Edit: fixed dumb grammar

N1nj@
July 11, 2004, 12:01 am
lol, why stop?

sniffinsnowflake
July 11, 2004, 7:40 am
i have a message for all u barratards u stupid as hell try a real gun u losers thats the easyest gun there is if u dont belive me go to the dedecated server and read the barret defonition and see for ur self barret nOOb. U guys think ur so good because u use the barret well i got news for u u suck get a real gun

sniffinsnowflake
July 11, 2004, 7:41 am
dombass barratard nOObs try a real gun

ZeRo222
July 11, 2004, 9:01 am
woho I got this sexy sig pic too ^^

SuperKill
July 11, 2004, 12:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by sniffinsnowflake
i have a message for all u barratards u stupid as hell try a real gun u losers thats the easyest gun there is if u dont belive me go to the dedecated server and read the barret defonition and see for ur self barret nOOb. U guys think ur so good because u use the barret well i got news for u u suck get a real gun

k lets try talking in your language:

i have something to tell you [:-censored]ing homo newbie c0cksucker fag, guess what i'm a barretard and i use other guns pretty well, better then you'll ever use. b1tch.
so stop with the generalizations.

Alamo
July 11, 2004, 12:36 pm
oh damn... this really is Bash Pit level :-C

Meandor
July 11, 2004, 12:37 pm
Thanks guys for pulling this on the bash pit level :(

Your fault. You should know better not to start such threads.

SuperKill
July 11, 2004, 12:56 pm
oh damn... this really is Bash Pit level :-C

rofl sorry, wanted to speak to him the same way he speaks to others.

Droopy
July 11, 2004, 3:43 pm
Wow! We're all friends again!:P

BTW: Alamo.. I know this wasnt planed to becoma a flame war! LOL
BTW2: Whatsyourname(the barrettard flamer)! Dont post posts like that! Barrett is a respectfull gun if u use it right... Barrett asoulter are just booring me and thats the 1 of the 2 reasons why I dont like them(the other 1 is that they're booring me...). Since this whole thing sort of failed(I'll still keep preaching about how campers are good so some ppl could still see my point) I'll try to get over it and hope that at least some barrettards I OWN start using some different gun or whatever... But if u look at the other side. These players are actualy preaty nice! Funny and stuff... It's just me when I say I respect campers more than barrett asoulters, couse I like a fair game and listen to RATM(:P).

Youll get flamed(you already had) if u post dumbass posts like that... BTW get an anti barrett pic=P

Kazuki
July 11, 2004, 4:45 pm
lol, I agree with SuperKill. Seriously, if you're going to come to this forum to swear at us 5 times per sentence (do you even use sentences?) then we'll just PM Styx.

SuperKill
July 11, 2004, 5:20 pm

BTW: Alamo.. I know this wasnt planed to becoma a flame war! LOL
BTW2: Whatsyourname(the barrettard flamer)! Dont post posts like that! Barrett is a respectfull gun if u use it right...

was that twords me ? :(
let me just sum this whole thing up:
from now on when i'll use barret and someone will start crying, i wont feel bad or guilty as i did before, i'll get fueled to use it more and more. so there! x]

resistence is futile ;PPPPPPPPPPPPP

Droopy
July 11, 2004, 10:12 pm
ROFL! You ba$tard! :DDDD

EDIT: Damn cansore...

Mielos
July 11, 2004, 11:30 pm
Ah well , as a wel trained whiner i'm adding my opinion of weaponry in soldat

Minime

quote:nothings wrong with minimi, its a perfectly balanced weapon. its an MP5/AK hybrid, medium fire rate, medium damage, medium accuracy

umm , accuracy is pretty good , maybe i bit suckyer then aug and ak. Damage : 4-5 shots = dead and you got 50 bullets in that thing and it doesn't take much longer then ak to reload.

Barret

The most irritating weapon in soldat history --> one shot death + no escape , it actually better for assaulting with then for real sniping. Where's the fun in the game if your death before you get the chance to fire 2 shots? And it doesn't take that long untill you can shoot again , or just switch to soccom. You just gotta be lucky when he misses , and for a little skilled sniper it's not that difficult if you hit mor the 40% you already have a k/d ratio above 1.00

m79

One shot death just like barret , tough atleast it can be avoided . But the biggest problem is the boosting with it I think.

the rest of the weapons are pretty much okay i think , altough law and knife are a bit to overused. actually just all One Shot Death (OSD) weapons are overused....

Chainsaw is pretty much useless , just a weapon for fun.

oh oh i forgot minigun , it's as useles as the chainsaw except for lame flag capping

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 11:35 pm
IMO auto guns are bigger problem. Just pick the gun and spray around. Sute i'll use them seometimes though. :D I use every gun.

Mielos
July 11, 2004, 11:41 pm
OMG a bot is even smarter then you , try a duel with an automatic against a barret.

Droopy
July 12, 2004, 11:14 am
I use every gun. But I mostly use AK, M79 and knife. It also depends on the map! I DO camp in kampf sometimes... And Laos is just made for camping... And it feels so good to remember the old days once again... But the funny part is.. Couse ppl forgot about cam.. snipers:D Once I hit someguy right before this other guy came shooting him with stery... I killed the guy and he was all like... OMG! Stery is so powerfull! He haxx0red! And stuff... LOL!

Subslider
July 12, 2004, 11:26 am
lets a drink a cup nice warm STFU!... guns arnt gonna be changed anyway...

btw barret is part of the game..
dont like the barret dont like the game..
dont like the game.. QUIT!..

Stop the fuking Whining!

palloco
July 12, 2004, 11:35 am
Mielos had u ever used the minimi?

Chakra
July 12, 2004, 12:23 pm
quote:btw barret is part of the game..
dont like the barret dont like the game..
dont like the game.. QUIT!..

Don't like women on periods? be gay! don't like boats? swim!

Less 'anti-whine' whining-nonsense posts please. If any you want to revive this topic to a level of sensibility, try suggesting something valid to the conversation. Otherwise, just because it's in the bash pit doesn't mean you have to talk out of your arse.

This thread has proven one thing that's very interesting though...the divide for those who don't care, or who are pro barret, versus those who despise such weapons, is practically equal! At least by judging from those recruited through the anti-barret and ugly baby icons people are putting in their sig's..

Mielos
July 12, 2004, 3:07 pm
quote:Mielos had u ever used the minimi?

Yup i did , it shoots as fast as ak , does more damage and has 10 more bullets . it's not a difficult weapon. Doesn't take that long to reload even if --> change to soccom.

The anti-sigs are ruining the "soldat community" , might just as wel start a special leage : Anti-Barrets vs Anti-Automatics , etc ...

I know weapons are not gonna change , sadly enough because i think many people stopped playing because of the irritating weaponry.

Weed
July 12, 2004, 5:29 pm
new soldat motto:
if it shoots more then 2 bullets per click, its a noob gun.
learn that, and maybe you bunch of noob[:-censored]s will stop whining.
hopefuly someday you tards will realise how correct i am.

Droopy
July 18, 2004, 12:48 pm
Thats actualy wrong Weed... I spray around with AK and still I get shot by M79's and Barretts..

Autos are actualy the hardest weapon in Soldat... Well.. They were until this version(DAMIT!). Thats why I use different guns.. That way I suprise the enemy AND you have to use the right gun against another gun. Like... Whats the bast weapon against ruger... M79 would do.. Or maybe MP5? You decide.

Oh and your moto suxx0rz! (runs away and never comez backz0rz)

frogboy
July 18, 2004, 1:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
new soldat motto:
if it shoots more then 2 bullets per click, its a noob gun.
learn that, and maybe you bunch of noob[:-censored]s will stop whining.
hopefuly someday you tards will realise how correct i am.

...What about spas?

EDIT: also, if you hold the m79 fire button, it will reload THEN fire again, in the same click.

paramud
July 18, 2004, 2:14 pm
well dye my hair red and cal me slapy, sign me up!

DeMonIc
July 19, 2004, 11:05 am
I think it's sad that the community has broken into 3 parts:
-anti-barretards
-anti-whiners
-and those who won't join neither.
Don't u feel ashamed?
I understand that some feel it's unfair that the barret can be easily lethaler than other weapons, and it's very noob friendly.
I understand that whining makes ure head hurt, but why shut down arguments with "nah, u whiner, stfu"
This community sometimes makes me sick.

palloco
July 19, 2004, 6:15 pm
Yup, what I thought, Mielos, get a minimi and tell me where you see the pretty good accuracy

Taz
July 21, 2004, 8:55 pm
lol pro-barretards are still mad.

i have a face for you though:

:*(

sativa
July 21, 2004, 9:51 pm
lol me hates no gun: barret isnt overpowered, it's a m82a1 thats a anti tank rifle ffs so why shouldnt you be able to shoot pplz in one shhot with it
and minimi is nice to all guns in soldat are nice just be fine with it if you want other rifles suggest it i prefer a msg-90 you will need one bullet to kill a person but then you would need a headshot and 2 - 3 bullets in the body befor he dies can shoot a bullet every second reload times is 3/4 of original sniper:p now lets start flaming :p

Darksider
July 24, 2004, 12:22 pm
What if I wanna join, but I don't wanna have that thing in my sig? [?]

_Mancer_
August 28, 2004, 10:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
Stupid whiners.
Go barret!

*throws fist up in air*

DeMonIc
August 29, 2004, 11:55 am
Well that was worth bumping this.

Alamo
September 8, 2004, 6:44 pm
sorry Darksider :) There's no list of ppl who are in the A.B.A. Just fight for your rights! Fell recruited now :)

DannyLB
September 8, 2004, 9:31 pm
i like the barret though, u have plenty of time to kill me when i reload

Alamo
September 8, 2004, 11:06 pm
but good players hit with the first shot. And now stop it, this was not supposed to become a Barrett discussion thread.

SigHunter
September 9, 2004, 12:26 am
omg stop with this antibarret button sh!t, if u dont like barret, dont use it and dont play against ppl who use it...

------------------

omg my post #99 :>

DannyLB
September 9, 2004, 1:06 am
for real...

The Geologist
September 9, 2004, 1:56 am
Purposfully trying to not play against someone who uses a barret is like swimming against the tide when you're out at sea...just ain't gonna happen. This is why we can choose to remove certain weapons from certain servers...helps filter out those truely dependant on their precious barrett. Mind you, this is NOT a comment about nerfing the barrett, how the barrett is overpowered, etc...so don't even try and drag me into this. Simple solution: Remove the gun from the server and stop crying.

DannyLB
September 9, 2004, 2:34 am
for real to that too

SigHunter
September 9, 2004, 12:29 pm
omg get on a public server... how many barrets u c?

there are just 25 noobs jumpin around with some [:-censored]ed up augs or other [:-censored]ed up weapons just to gain frags
on players they havent realy damaged

grand_diablo
September 9, 2004, 1:01 pm
omg get on a public server... how many barrets u c?

too many. most of the time 1/3 to 2/3 of the people using it.

quote:
there are just 25 noobs jumpin around with some [:-censored]ed up augs or other [:-censored]ed up weapons just to gain frags
on players they havent realy damaged

I rather like n00bs with AUGs as theyre learning to handle a weapon which needs at least some skill to hit.

DT
September 9, 2004, 4:10 pm
Barrets are to powerful... they need to act like snipers... not "run up to guy and kill him with one shot person"

DannyLB
September 9, 2004, 4:22 pm
u can shoot with the barret in running stage in real life and still aim good

Alamo
September 9, 2004, 6:53 pm
Who cares about real life? Real life isn't fair. But this is a game and it's supposed to be fun. But it is also supposed to be fun for everyone. And don't [:-censored]in start to argue again. This is not a discussion thread :(

DeMonIc
September 9, 2004, 7:45 pm
Drop dead wolf boy!HOW DARE U DISS OUR PRECIOUS!! [/sarcasm]

DannyLB
September 9, 2004, 9:35 pm
Who cares about real life? Real life isn't fair. But this is a game and it's supposed to be fun. But it is also supposed to be fun for everyone. And don't [:-censored]in start to argue again. This is not a discussion thread :(

WTF stupid since when is war fair?

DeMonIc
September 10, 2004, 11:46 am
quote:
Primary: Barret

Case closed.

DannyLB
September 10, 2004, 3:25 pm
yes Gabor my weapon of choice is barret. Got a problem with that? Yes. Can you do anyting about it? no.

DeMonIc
September 11, 2004, 8:57 pm
My name is Gergo, thank you for your interest.
I don't give a feck about ur weapon of choice, I'm just saying that your opinion in this matter is somewhat under the influence of your favourite weapon, therefore it's not trusthworthy.
And the fact that you usually only say:
"STFU GAY NOOB"

Alamo
September 11, 2004, 9:57 pm
roffle pwnt.

antiCamper
September 15, 2004, 3:25 am
BARRET = LAMME

Alamo
September 15, 2004, 5:08 pm
right.
this guy really brought it to the point.

DeMonIc
September 16, 2004, 2:28 pm
Except he wrote Barrett wrong.

Borus
September 20, 2004, 4:21 pm
Hey...

If you want to beat a Barrett, Use a Ruger.. some guy said it wouldn't work earlier... but when a bullet goes in a straight line does 30-100 damage and has a quick reload time...

That Barretter ain't got much chance..

You can easily kill 3-2 team Players/Teamer Barrett User's with one.

Barretts are used too much, but.. For a game to be successful it has to appeal to all players, Snipers, Auto-Jockeys... A**holes...

And that's what you have here... They also make the game Fairer... not Unfair... if someone has a Minimi with **** Accuaracy(Their own not the weapons) then they don't stand much chance against a minimi pro...

but with a Barrett they do... The only thing I don't like about them is the hiding in the most unlikely places... but Grenades can sort that out.[:D]

Some Weaknesses of Barretts:
Get them while their flying! Shots arc slightly upwards when you fly..
Making it harder to get hit.
Then... Either nail them with a Ruger, or whip out your... Combat Knife and Shiskibab him.

P.S: I'm not a Barrett User By-The-Way.

Pimpin`
September 20, 2004, 11:56 pm
Feel free to say no! ^^
http://www.pimpin.wz.cz/avatars/signatureno.jpg

iLLskiLLs
September 21, 2004, 11:55 pm
lmao my lame ass spent a good bit Reading this whole thread..(since I was unable to browse the forums for a very long time)
And, I find it Laughable To see People Whine about Whiners Whining hahahahah and in my stats Page The most deaths I got comes From deagles and its in the 2,000 range.. Barrett is about 450 times ive been killed by it, this is for me anyways I dont know where u nubs play....;) for my latest stats barret is the 3rd Most Un-used weapon... eat it

Kazuki
September 22, 2004, 3:10 am
Ills, you must break your circle of safety, and prance into the Hell of... PUBLIC SERVERS. :)

Alamo
September 23, 2004, 10:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by Borus

Get them while their flying! Shots arc slightly upwards when you fly..

I was a Barrett pro once. And i could shoot everything, also from the air. And Barrett pros nowadays can do the same. It's just practice.

SuperKill
September 23, 2004, 11:57 pm
ahahaha barret pro :<

DT
September 24, 2004, 4:02 pm
BARRET RULES!!!

[file]200452224114_lolup.gif,12724,,[/file]

DeMonIc
September 25, 2004, 12:17 pm
He who plays Diablo, masters the barrett.

That sentance settles it.

Alamo
September 25, 2004, 4:25 pm
Right.

Inquisitor
October 5, 2004, 4:40 pm
[IMAGE]

nerf the barret

Droopy
October 7, 2004, 5:38 pm
I'm still a 1337 camper and barrett pro. But to be fair.. I'll poon you on the ground like every barrett user should.

I remember the times when camping was honourable. After 1.2 everything has changed.. We fight(by that I mean we argue amongst each other) each other instead of THE EVUL CS PLAYERS!!

I wonder what the next version will bring.. M79whores perhaps?

DeMonIc
October 7, 2004, 6:07 pm
The future is better unrevealed.