( search forums )
SSCC help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
July 10, 2004, 5:41 am
I need some help with the soldat skin color changer. wher do i put the file? when i click apply after makeing the color changes it says cannot find soldat config file? what did i do wrong? it didnt come with a read me.

Weed
July 10, 2004, 5:56 am
its so [:-censored]ing self explanatory...
i wonder how some people manage to tie their shoe laces...

Niff
July 10, 2004, 6:58 am
Umm.. seriously, it's not that hard..

b00stA
July 10, 2004, 1:03 pm
You can place the SSCC anywhere you want, it doesn't matter.
Open it, click the button with "..." on it and either choose the "Soldat.ini" in your Soldat directory if you're NOT registered OR if you ARE registered, choose the appropiate .ini file in the \profiles\ directory.
Click "Load", change whatever you want and finally press the "Apply" button.
Done.

Dathker
July 10, 2004, 3:23 pm
n00bs who can't figure it out aren't smart enough to be told/ to young to know

sativa
July 10, 2004, 5:21 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=14045 read this and next time please use the search function

DNA.styx
July 10, 2004, 7:06 pm
Guys be nice to the newbie :)

Some people just need a little help along the way..

Niff
July 11, 2004, 1:06 am
dna.styx is a noob

>_>

sativa
July 11, 2004, 1:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Niff
dna.styx is a noob

>_>

Easy on dna or you will have to fear my power to kick your ass in soldat :p

Alamo
July 11, 2004, 1:12 am
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx
Guys be nice to the newbie :)

Some people just need a little help along the way..

Yeah, that's right. We really have to be a little nicer to noobs. I admit, flaming someone (especially noobs) can be fun, because they don't know stuff everyone (at least the ones who know the game like their vest pocket) should know. In this case... ok i understand you but Noobs should be appreciated, because they make the community grow and a big community is good for games (not for CS though).

peemonkey
July 11, 2004, 3:47 am
who wants a community full of noobs? when i was new, i didnt post every little stupid thing i needed to know, or post already-discussed tpoics. i stod back, looked through old posts, then started posting. why cant the rest of them do this? if they cant figure that kinda stuff out (common snse&manners) then they shouldnt be in out community >:(

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 6:25 am
u know what why the hell are u always hating. my [:-censored]ing god! ur the worst example of a player.
i know i wouldnt want a smart ass on my team.

Newb,noob, noobie, newbie, are just words we are still ppl so if u dont like us bite us!
i rest my case and u know ur of topic!

DNA.styx
July 11, 2004, 9:44 am
(thread closed)