( search forums )
Best Clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
XD
July 10, 2004, 1:02 pm
Which clan (in your opinion) is the best clan in the Eastern and Western sector at the moment?

that fuking sniper
July 10, 2004, 1:13 pm
This will turn into a barret thread. And I think unPure| is the best clan.

palloco
July 10, 2004, 1:44 pm
Depends on what do you understand as the best clan

XD
July 10, 2004, 1:53 pm
Best teamwork and good tactically. Win games without laming e.t.c.

sativa
July 10, 2004, 2:06 pm
SOLDIERS NIGHTMARE http://www.soldiersnightmare.tk they were in the finals of esl3

N1nj@
July 10, 2004, 2:21 pm
I think the best clan was bt, actually, [SoC]...on second thought, -{S:S}-

N1nj@
July 10, 2004, 2:21 pm
I think the best clan was bt, actually, [SoC]...on second thought, --

Bugs Revenge
July 10, 2004, 3:09 pm
Once again those questions? [:-weepn] There's no such a thing "Best Clan". [^]

palloco
July 10, 2004, 3:10 pm
Spyder, at this moment!

For teamwork: BA
For winning games without laming: MossaD
For tactics... this is not a tactical game.

For best players: sv
For irregularity: MN and unpure
For regularity: SN

Dathker
July 10, 2004, 3:20 pm
w0rst clan ever = those DsA| n00bs
best clan ever = what ever clan Sil is in :)

Meandor
July 10, 2004, 4:08 pm
Right now there's no best clan. Unless you mean as in nice people etc. But there were for some periods best clans, with huge unbeaten streaks, mainly bt and sv i'd say. Then new versions come out, things change, people go and come and clans are no more the same. Right now there is just a group of best clans, but most have beaten each other in different occasions.

Tha Doggfather
July 10, 2004, 4:18 pm
/me agrees with meandor

nice signature btw, although its "minimi" :p

MisterX
July 10, 2004, 4:37 pm
I'd say there's no real best clan. I mean, look at us (SN). We sometimes fight against c'n's. We win sometimes against them, and we lose sometime against them. Actually I don't know that many clans, but none of those I know is really nearly "unbeatable". Same thing is with the players I think. So why start topics like that? And why start #381 of those topics?

Outcast
July 10, 2004, 4:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@

SoC kicked S:S 's ass :P, oh and sativa, you could *really* stop the pointless advertising by now:P

Outcast
July 10, 2004, 4:38 pm

SoC kicked S:S 's ass :P, oh and sativa, you could *really* stop the pointless advertising by now:P

Tha Doggfather
July 10, 2004, 4:48 pm
well, sn has the best website. at least theyre good at that :p

Cookie.
July 10, 2004, 4:51 pm
meandors drawings are always teh best lol i wish i could draw like that :P

sativa
July 10, 2004, 5:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Outcast

alright I'll stop :p ... for a few weeks :pwahahaha:p nono I'll stop ;) I have other things to do I'm not that activ anymroe but when I'm needed I'll be there;) my point just was that we are very good but like meandor sayd there is no best clan anymreo but SN is one of those old soldat clans it was gone for quite a while and then it revived with a new name but same logo/avater/tag ... my poit now WE KICK ASS :p

sativa
July 10, 2004, 5:18 pm

alright I'll stop :p ... for a few weeks :pwahahaha:p nono I'll stop ;) I have other things to do I'm not that activ anymroe but when I'm needed I'll be there;) my point just was that we are very good but like meandor sayd there is no best clan anymreo but SN is one of those old soldat clans it was gone for quite a while and then it revived with a new name but same logo/avater/tag ... my poit now WE KICK ASS :p

SeanCapsAss
July 10, 2004, 5:20 pm
most everybody is talking about eastern division clans and not western? are most eastern clans better than western? (pardon the ignorance)

wert21
July 10, 2004, 5:23 pm
I think the best europeans now are [BA] and (sn), americans dunno.

n00bface
July 10, 2004, 5:33 pm
in western, imho, best clans are (in order)

`nv
s0][
Jinx
|A|

and last, DsA

Drama
July 10, 2004, 6:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
in western, imho, best clans are (in order)

`nv
s0][
Jinx
|A|

and last, DsA

isn't that all you can find from west?

btw. Best clan cannot be named

Chakra
July 10, 2004, 6:13 pm
Theres so many new clans ammerging and old clans dieing that I can't keep track.

Jinx were Akai, unpure were cns, we got EF, EEP, SN, `nv, s0][ and all sorts of others cropping up from nowhere, and some powerful clans like PC or NS going down.

..it'd be nice to have a website that keeps a log of all the clans about, and their members..

I think right now we're kind of in a 'inbetween' period, where all the oldies grow dorment and the new clans struggle to make a name for themselves. Wait a few months.

N1nj@
July 10, 2004, 6:56 pm
ya, it sucks when bunch of oldies group together, should spread it out a little.

too bad SoC died too fast [:P]

wormdundee
July 10, 2004, 7:34 pm
funny you should mention a website with a listing of all the clans, because i actually have one of those...

its just uh, not finished

sanity
July 10, 2004, 7:38 pm
i was in S:S... they were [:-censored], and not only because i was in it! [:P]

fabmanx
July 10, 2004, 8:10 pm
Eh...it changes from version to version or from season to season, at one point SS was the best, and BT. Then SV, BH was really good. 2wai was good. Cant forget .bot too, they were all good clans. I dont think you can say which is the best clan now.

SuperKill
July 10, 2004, 8:48 pm
i dont think bt was so good as you people think :|
at that time there were bearly 'good' clans to fight with, besides S:S and SoC.

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 11:33 pm
There used to be a clan website hosted by a guy called Shinobi. It was called something like 'Clan Central.' Don't know what happened to it though.

PC, NS, and Akai were stuck in a cutthroat match for the longest time. NS died first, and then Akai started to die down. PC died last, as far as I know, and it was one of the greatest clans alive.

that fuking sniper
July 11, 2004, 4:03 am
Eh, this is what happened with 1.0.5b clans: the real top ones were -{S:S}-, |bt|, :top:, and [SoC].

[SoC] Beat -{S:S}-, Fury beat [SoC], and |bt| beat Fury, but |bt| never beat -{S:S}-. Got it?

It was like a very wierd 'rock-paper-scissors' system...

The best 2 clans I was ever in for the general experience of enjoyment were NS and |FA|/.Bot/.Bot+/Brotherhood.

that fuking sniper
July 11, 2004, 4:03 am
Eh, this is what happened with 1.0.5b clans: the real top ones were --, |bt|, :top:, and [SoC].

[SoC] Beat --, Fury beat [SoC], and |bt| beat Fury, but |bt| never beat --. Got it?

It was like a very wierd 'rock-paper-scissors' system...

The best 2 clans I was ever in for the general experience of enjoyment were NS and |FA|/.Bot/.Bot+/Brotherhood.

Psyl3ntShad0w
July 11, 2004, 4:47 am
I never remember :top: being that good...but yeah...

It was like rock paper scissors as TFS said.

I think at PC's prime, I think it would be legit to say they were the "best" at least in the western division.

At Akai's prime, I think it is fair to say the same thing.

Same with NS.

Unfortunately, they've all kind of died. Akai is now Jinx, but yeah...no offense to Spike or anyone else in that clan, I don't think it is nearly as strong as Akai. But it maybe in the future.

As for current top clans in the western division...IMHO

1 - nv' - They picked up some nice recruits over the past couple of weeks...just to name a couple...blan and Marbire/$oldier
2 - :IM: - They are good, but I wouldn't consider them the best.
3 - |A| - They might drop from this spot IMO because they lost DrocK due to "retirement"
4 - s/0][ - s0 gets this spot because I didn't really like how it seemed like they recruited a million people, not quite sure based on what as I've played a couple and I've been left in confusion as to how they got in. Sexual favors for the capts I suppose...JP spec an all ya'll s0 ppl :-P

As for my comment on DsA...it seems like they just don't stop recruiting. That's annoying. They did and maybe still do have potential to be a stronger clan.

Personally, if I could get into any of those clans, I would choose nv' or s/0, both have good people. I would choose nv' over s/0 because of that s/0 recruiting spree I talked about earlier.

As for the clan I learned and had the most fun in...|bt| hands down. Bot+ was very fun too...met a ton of cool ppl such as TFS and Tribal.

Weed
July 11, 2004, 6:05 am
quote:Originally posted by palloco
Spyder, at this moment!

For teamwork: BA
For winning games without laming: MossaD

For best players: sv
For irregularity: MN and unpure
For regularity: SN

Good joke Palloco
you cracked me up ^_^

palloco
July 11, 2004, 9:21 am
Oh?
I was serious.

Meandor
July 11, 2004, 11:58 am
:top: was never too good because it was never actually active, but we had potential (we played what, 5 cws? the whole clan except me, Istant Remedy and Jaz didn't play soldat anymore or so). Though :top: lost so S:S. Then Jaz disappeared too and IR and i went to fury.

Niff
July 11, 2004, 12:06 pm
XD, nice sig Meandor. I was never around for the whole "old clan" thing. Boohoo :'(

Hektik Sniper
July 11, 2004, 12:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
[br
..it'd be nice to have a website that keeps a log of all the clans about, and their members..

There used to be one, but Xalion shut it down cause he didnt recieve any help from the community ¬_¬

b00stA
July 11, 2004, 1:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hektik Sniper
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
[br

There used to be one, but Xalion shut it down cause he didnt recieve any help from the community ¬_¬

I managed one some time ago, but I closed it for similar reasons.

that fuking sniper
July 12, 2004, 6:49 am
quote:Originally posted by Meandor
:top: was never too good because it was never actually active

I never saw :top: act as a clan back then, but I remember playing with IR and Jaz while they were both in :top: and they kicked alot of ass. They tried to get me and Tribal to merge with them. Me and Tribal had our 2-man clan back then, called |sexy|...

Enik
July 23, 2004, 11:45 am
Man, there are so many good clans these days, theres no best clan in my opinion:)
Theres no clan who beats em all, clans win, clans lose.. sometimes clans even play ties :p

Teh Panda
July 23, 2004, 8:51 pm
There isnt such as 'best clan'.

Transit
July 24, 2004, 3:35 am
ahh, what about the current clan, [UC]? i hear they had this guy ryknow that pwned but then went crazy or some crap. I "had" spike in my sdl clan, but he was removed by the admins in a stupid conspirecy. I cant spell.

Chaosmongler
July 24, 2004, 5:25 am
[n00b] is clearly the best clan @_@

Drama
July 25, 2004, 2:22 am
id prefer R@PTOR

BARON
July 25, 2004, 4:20 am
quote:ahh, what about the current clan, [UC]? i hear they had this guy ryknow that pwned but then went crazy or some crap. I "had" spike in my sdl clan, but he was removed by the admins in a stupid conspirecy. I cant spell.

Hey trans ^^;
Ryknow didn't go crazy haha, he was just at his dads for like a month or something like that with no computer, so he had to travel down to a friends every like week and chat on a crappy computer there, since he coulden't talk to anyone all at once he just made wierd comments to me and Boss. He will probably join back in [UC]
Who ever says |A| HA, thats a joke... I think the best clan WAS [PC] for the west, and then for the east probably is sv' or MD, but since good west clans are rare only a few still live, s/O is dying, |A| is dying, SiR is still going strong and clan im in [UC] is still going strong, I just wish more West clans come back :) with SCTFL5 coming there will be some good competition, and this time [UC] formally known as [SC] will have a good team...

--[UC]SlayerS`BoxeR` (SDLT-[T-12])

EyE-of-TerroR
July 25, 2004, 4:27 pm
In realistic I think SS they haven't lose any game(not yet but we are going to win the next match)but there also too few realistic clans and now SS crashing down it's sad.

IBT
July 25, 2004, 4:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco

mark my words, EVERY GAME can have tactics.

aside, i think this quote is fairly accurate, (especally in a 30bot server 0_0)
quote:... It wasen't about how smart or how good you were. It was chaos and luck, and anyone who thought diffrent was a fool. All you could do is hang on madly, as long and hard as you could.

btw i havent been here long enough to answer this.

palloco
July 25, 2004, 5:28 pm
I had not said there were not tactics in soldat, but it sux playing with them. The best tactic is advancing slow using barret and retereating while reloading, and that is boring. I prefer fighting and being in the middle of several enemies even when I am reloading

Spectral
July 25, 2004, 5:35 pm
west: |bt| as the greatest, maybe .bot at its prime
best clan atm, probably envy

east: c'n's at its beginning, sv in its glory days (which isn't now)
best clan atm, I don't know.

IDF-rambo
July 25, 2004, 8:09 pm
you forgot that cns reformed to its beginning

Spectral
July 25, 2004, 9:40 pm
nah then i'd say unPure

DannyLB
July 25, 2004, 11:59 pm
|Trigun| is the best..teamwork and skills 100%

Deleted User
July 26, 2004, 12:02 am
Trigun is annoying. All they do is spawncamp.

popseed
July 26, 2004, 9:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Spectral
nah then i'd say unPure

who wouldnt?
seriously though, as said, all players/teams have their good and bad days, so you cant really say which clan is best, unless they win alot of tournaments (which we dont have).

that fuking sniper
July 26, 2004, 9:09 am
Statisticly, then, sv| would be the best clan. They've won the most matches, and ran undefeated for the whole of SCTFL1 if I remember correctly...

popseed
July 26, 2004, 12:57 pm
well, in the 5 months that c'n's exist we played more (and won more) matches than sv did in a year and 5 months that they exist. heh, i just noticed sv had their first clanwar nearly a year and 4 days before we playeds ours. funky coincedence.

CbbLe
July 26, 2004, 1:46 pm
no, u didn't win more..u got your first loss at #46 our at #76...but it doesn't matter really....we were better in the past..and u guys are better for now....but we will get you again..just give us time to heal *MOHAHAHA* :P

popseed
July 26, 2004, 2:28 pm
well, we won 122 matches, which is more than you guys played, so yes, we won more :O

palloco
July 26, 2004, 5:46 pm
cns only won all the first matches because u played in Urhos server. Once u started to play in selfkill provided server u started to lose

popseed
July 26, 2004, 6:50 pm
i dont think we ever "started losing", (15 losses out of 144 matches) we have one loss every few weeks, and we usually play 2 clanwars or so each day, the times we do lose are mostly friendlies (which we dont care about, we usually try new tactics etc.), and when we do lose official matches (happened 4 or 5 times in 5 months) it happens when we have bad days, (again, not saying we are the best clan, but when we have good games were pretty unstoppable).
as for urhos's server , i think youll see on our website the teams we played there usually had a better ping than most our players (me, herc, jaak, enik).

in conclusion, you should stop being a retard palloco, cause this isnt the bash pit.

Spectral
July 27, 2004, 12:51 am
omigosh...2 clanwars a day! that's incredible! you are such a stud pope

popseed
July 27, 2004, 6:20 am
thank ya sir.

Urhos
August 22, 2004, 11:57 am
The best clan is AlterEgo for sure ;Q no doubt about it

Tha Doggfather
August 22, 2004, 12:03 pm
DIE THREAD DIE!

Jaz
August 22, 2004, 4:52 pm
I can't believe my old clan :ToP: even got mentioned in this thread :P. Meandor I didn't dissapear I moved house :( and therefore lost the internet. SoC probably was the best clan but I hated kahn. In my opinion :ToP: had great players but a crappy leader. We would have grown to be one of the top clans if we could have stayed together a bit longer *cough* Instant Remedy *cough*. We also had great members who were all wanting to play which was a plus but at that time not enough people played clan matches so we ended up dieing. I'd love that clan back with same members etc but it will never happen.

Spectral
August 22, 2004, 5:00 pm
meh ancient history

KiLLBoT
August 23, 2004, 1:32 am
sv| back in the day definitely. unPure then. G&R now because we combine some of the best North Americans and Europeans into one giant ball of sex :Q

Big Black and G4Y
August 23, 2004, 7:32 am
mmmmmmmmmmm sounds HOT! i like your line of self thinking killbot!

m00`
August 23, 2004, 7:59 am
imho the funnest clan i've ever been in was pF][ (pie Factor) :]

and the best clan i've ever been in was .Bot+ because of Spike and his great tactics, and all the great teamwork of the clan :]

Keino
August 23, 2004, 8:05 pm
R@ptors(R.IP) were great, 'cause Corking screwed every single match so badly that their teammembers had to think twice wheter to take part in their cw's...

KiLLBoT
August 23, 2004, 9:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keino
R@ptors(R.IP) were great, 'cause Corking screwed every single match so badly that their teammembers had to think twice wheter to take part in their cw's...

nub. Corking owns you :Q

Spike
August 23, 2004, 9:27 pm
didnt know you were still arround moo hollaaa

m00`
August 24, 2004, 7:21 am
hey Spike, I just check the forums more often now coz the previous MMORPG game I used to play turned to poo. :]

Hova
August 24, 2004, 8:51 am
The best clan was [GH]. I was the one person clan noobing squad!

Kazuki
August 24, 2004, 3:58 pm
lol, Come back to Soldat, m00`. Things have been changing around here.

Spectral
August 24, 2004, 4:09 pm
things are always changing, tho it seems to be stabilizing now...

Ymies
August 24, 2004, 7:47 pm
I'd say that the best clan of all times is sv. They really dominated the whole sh!t during the v 110 - 115 times and that lasted for almost a year, until few d00ds broke them up :P:P (tho they were not beaten by a clan, I'm still proud of what we managed to do). Nowadays, I guess, ae is the best one.<dot>

quote:Originally posted by KiLLBoT
sv| back in the day definitely. unPure then. G&R now because we combine some of the best North Americans and Europeans into one giant ball of sex :Q

In my opinion, I'd tell you that these might north american players in g&r are kinda bullsh!t for what I've seen. If they can't beat SaD, they'll really have problems with the top european clans...( I know that that was mostly joke :P, but still o_O )

Marbire
August 24, 2004, 11:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ymies
In my opinion, I'd tell you that these might north american players in g&r are kinda bullsh!t for what I've seen. If they can't beat SaD, they'll really have problems with the top european clans...( I know that that was mostly joke :P, but still o_O )

Ehh....... we did beat SaD. Are you ok?

KiLLBoT
August 24, 2004, 11:09 pm
I'd say that the best clan of all times is sv. They really dominated the whole sh!t during the v 110 - 115 times and that lasted for almost a year, until few d00ds broke them up :P:P (tho they were not beaten by a clan, I'm still proud of what we managed to do). Nowadays, I guess, ae is the best one.<dot>

quote:Originally posted by KiLLBoT

We lost to [SaD] ?? ... I guess we lost a match to AE this morning. But Marbire nor myself played :P I think we could've won with our best North American roster.

fabmanx
August 25, 2004, 3:08 am
Eh we beat SaD like 8-1, it was our first clan match. Lol, Ymies is imagining things.

Spectral
August 25, 2004, 6:19 am
quote:We lost to [SaD] ?? ... I guess we lost a match to AE this morning. But Marbire nor myself played :P I think we could've won with our best North American roster.

well if fabmanx or tfs played, i'd have second thoughts...

m00`
August 25, 2004, 6:42 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki

i've been thinkign about it, mabe after I get bred fo Frozen Throne :]

Anyho 1 thign holding me back is I lost my registration after I formatted :(

HellRaider
August 25, 2004, 7:17 am
If you come back we can all scramble up 9 dollars for you :)

liquidis x snake
August 25, 2004, 7:38 am
Gee en Are, Gee en Are!

Enik
August 25, 2004, 8:49 am
I think people underestimate unPure :)

Outcast
August 25, 2004, 9:19 am
G&R suxx

Kazuki
August 25, 2004, 6:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by m00`
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki

i've been thinkign about it, mabe after I get bred fo Frozen Throne :]

Anyho 1 thign holding me back is I lost my registration after I formatted :(

Aww. =\ One thing you have to always do is zip all of your programs' files into individual 'installer folders' and then zip up all of those installer folders into one huge backup. Burn it onto a CD, and you're safe. Just don't let anything happen to the CD. >_>

Anyway, it's not the game itself that I love, it's the communinty. We now have Blan's, Llama's, BA and SAD, and c'n's servers. All of those are passworded and only for forum members. The people in Blan's and Llama's servers are mostly from the Americas, but in BA and SAD and in c'n's they're from all over.

Edit: Oh, and we also have this spiffy server by FliesLikeABrick. http://www.u13.net/

Spectral
August 25, 2004, 7:31 pm
meh blan's and lllamas more so get a decent euro backing. ville plays at llamas alot, and causes many problems

Ymies
August 25, 2004, 7:41 pm
G&R suxx

Couldn't agree more, but when talking about that game of g&r vs. sad, it actually ended pretty even. I know I accidentally wrote that you couldn't beat us, I truly meant that you did have problems doing it
(that game which was a 1-2 weeks ago)

NOS Widow Maker
August 25, 2004, 8:56 pm
I'm currently looking for a clan atm any clans that u know r recruitiing?

NOS Widow Maker
August 25, 2004, 8:57 pm
I'm currently looking for a clan atm any clans that u know r recruitiing?

Jaz
August 25, 2004, 9:12 pm
Heard you the first time :p.

liquidis x snake
August 25, 2004, 11:07 pm
G&R suxx

Dude, what was I thinking! I couldn't agree more. Like omfg. [xx(][:-yuck] REWFELS.

---Why am I never informed about G&R scrims.

fabmanx
August 26, 2004, 3:13 am
quote:Originally posted by liquidis x snake
G&R suxx

Dude, what was I thinking! I couldn't agree more. Like omfg. [xx(][:-yuck] REWFELS.

---Why am I never informed about G&R scrims.

Because your never on msn. :P

KiLLBoT
August 26, 2004, 3:22 am
Widow Maker, wrong thread :Q Ymies, I guess I don't recall the scrim with SaD, I know I wasn't in it. But I still stick with thinking our best North American roster is pretty unstoppably sexy ;o

And why are all my siggy and avy pics teh broken =x

Ymies
August 26, 2004, 5:40 am
you may be the best in america but not the best in the world...
and about that game we had back then, we played only laos and kampf o_O

Marbire
August 26, 2004, 6:13 am
you may be the best in america but not the best in the world...

Hmm....... How exactly do you know that? Match us and we can find out....

Ymies
August 26, 2004, 1:35 pm
Marbire, in this case I trust the first sight image you guys gave me. Anyway, you americans have quite never shown any reason for me to be impressed

Outcast
August 26, 2004, 5:21 pm
Lets see, we loose to european clans with mostly me being the only european on the team. Lets play on an US server once and then we see.

liquidis x snake
August 26, 2004, 5:44 pm
Anyway, you americans have quite never shown any reason for me to be impressed.

I suppose your opinion would change once you play me.

Ymies
August 26, 2004, 9:10 pm
Now, here we are, arguing with a few americans about a soldat match which was never really finished...does it really matter btw if you play on an us or european 100mb server ? or if you even had a 100mb one in mind...

Outcast
August 27, 2004, 12:23 am
166 and 33 ping is kinda a big difference.

Meandor
August 27, 2004, 12:26 am
no it isn't

fabmanx
August 27, 2004, 4:53 am
166? More like 216, and trust me Meandor, those few extra bullets do mean alot. :P

Meandor
August 27, 2004, 12:41 pm

oh cmon i play not so often on US servers (well, n00bface's) with modem and almost never get more than 200, i don't even notice the lag difference when playing on there or euro servers (i get about 50-180 on most euro servers).

frogboy
August 27, 2004, 2:16 pm
I concur with Meandor. I get 200-250 on n00bface's... and I still pwn it.

Yakirx
August 27, 2004, 3:57 pm
I didnt read all the topic im a bit sleepy so..
Anyway The best clan??
There no such thing best clan.
Because even the newst clan can beat the "best clan" with the right tactics and teamwork.
But if u want to know who the best just go every clan web site and look at thier scores(win\lose\tie)
and see who got the best score.
TeamWork:I Cant say there no clan with Great teamwork but the best clan with the teamwork are: c'n's and MossaD.
Playing without lameing: SaD and BA <--Never saw them whine or something they play if they lose they lose they dont go after the game and say "You lamer [:-censored]ers with invisable nades!" or "Campers" and leave the channel in the IRC or they just being assholes(Like Gimli or something like that ;o).
Hmm what else??
I Think thats all :).

KiLLBoT
August 27, 2004, 9:23 pm
Now you have me all worked up and wanting to match SaD [xx(]

Yakirx
August 27, 2004, 9:58 pm
lol?
Thats what I think.
i didnt said SaD is the best clan but if they lose they dont whine also BA.
Read Agian what i wirte.

Meandor
August 27, 2004, 10:15 pm
G&R won unpure today, gj, it was a good game. We didn't have good coordination i think, but that often happens :P
So that's 1-1 :d
/me wonders who'll win next cw

Hitman
August 28, 2004, 12:38 am
Spam deleted.

Keep on topic, I won't do it again, I'll just lock it next time.

fabmanx
August 28, 2004, 3:17 am
Eh you only really won 1 round. We didnt get to finish the last game, Urhos even said G&R 1 Unpure 0.5 :P

Veronica
August 28, 2004, 1:29 pm
So far no clan ever made my mind say wow because of their playstyle. My mind has said "alright" to Unpure (c'n's), MN, EF, SV, SN and some other clans. Which means they're equals.
And my mind just ignore american clans. [:-spin]

fabmanx
August 28, 2004, 5:34 pm
And your mind is ignorant. There have been plenty of awesome american clans.

Spectral
August 28, 2004, 8:48 pm
tho the east-west conglomerates of the olden days were likely still the best

Tha Doggfather
August 28, 2004, 9:18 pm
you sound like elrond spectral.

Chakra
August 28, 2004, 9:28 pm
Someone should start an international clan ...a clan with good members from all sides of the Earth to 'own' all in their proximity.

..or not.

By the way, all you clans should stray from ctf a bit. Ever had a 4 team TM, each a different clan? ..now that sorts the boys from the men.

liquidis x snake
August 28, 2004, 10:10 pm
G&R IS an international clan (I think).

Well, last time I checked it was.