( search forums )
Does Soldat Make Your SoleDie?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 12:08 am
Im new to this forum, and i just want to tell you all that this forum is the most hostile place i have ever visited. I am members of atleast 5 forums and none even compare to the hatred that is in this forum. I posted 1 mesage on what i think would be cool and i accidently had 2 images in my sig.. i got chewed out for both. I know what your gunna say, Read the rules.. i did, but then i saw people with 2 images in their sig so i figured it wasnt inforced. I really cant believe people would cuss out someone for giving their opionion on what they think would be cool in soldat... This forum is tearing people apart.Take your aggresion out in the game with guns, not in forums with words. Please dont flame me. Because i am leaving this forum anyway so it wont be worth it.

grand_diablo
July 11, 2004, 12:11 am
it does alos depend on how large the images are. nobody minds about one big and one tiny or 2 small ones. Some ppl may take discussions to an aggressive level, but most of us still tend to discuss normally. And that not everybody is at the same opinion is just natural and good like that.

Captain RibMan
July 11, 2004, 12:13 am
PLEASE put this in the bash pit so we can flame him!!

what are you talking about this forums like a big disfunctional family :)

?
July 11, 2004, 12:14 am
Luv I saw the topic and we did not chew you out we jsut stated facts, now if that is "mean" to you than you are an idiot... btw in case you didn't know I was beeing mean just there...

btw,
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=15595
MAN EVERYONE IS JUST CURSING YOU OUT THERE MAN O GOLLY WOLLY GEEEE!!!! HOW CAN YOU TAKE THAT?!?!!??!

sativa
July 11, 2004, 1:06 am
Lol I personally think thats niph is just a wussy baby whiner noob who is a bit touched and should be flamed like hell so he will learn they way of soldat :p

LazehBoi
July 11, 2004, 3:10 am
Man, if you think some people here are hostile, look at how they treat Marine when he places some incredibly pointless threads. :)

peemonkey
July 11, 2004, 3:11 am
we dont like noobs in this forum, cuz you guys post [:-censored] that's been discussed more times then youve blinked this year >:(

kevith
July 11, 2004, 3:41 am
If anybody should be offended in that thread it would be Alamo... or ?... Anyway, that was one of ?'s more helpful posts. If you think that's bad don't set foot in The Bash Pit. [;)]

Kazuki
July 11, 2004, 4:13 am
What he says is true, but what can ya do about it, eh?

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 4:58 am
Guys, im not complaining for just myself, im just sayin that everyone here has a real hostile atitude toward anyone who dosnt know the rules. Im sure youve all been there where your a noob so i just made a general suggestion without saying it. And the suggestion was you should be nicer to noobs. LOL even though i hate them in the game, try to be nice..

N1nj@
July 11, 2004, 5:16 am
quote:..im just sayin that everyone here has a real hostile atitude toward anyone who dosnt know the rules.
then read them? It says 'Rules' on top of the forum. Read it before you post.

and this is the nicest(a word?) we get, don't like it? leave [:P]

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 5:34 am
i dont want to leave, i just wanted to make a dramatic point, be easy i was tottally [:-censored]ed up when i wrote it:) but ya i still stand by it. i love soldat so i stay! and so u dont have to, ill cuss my self out. Im a motherfuking piece of [:-censored]ing [:-censored] cockwhore whos [:-censored]in illiterate and cant even read the god damn rules before he posts.!

Captain RibMan
July 11, 2004, 5:41 am
oooh thats excessive swearing dont make me report you kekke

Weed
July 11, 2004, 6:04 am
oh dear... sorry for not being another "in-bubble" forum where everyone is nice and we treat each other like "care bears"
just get over it, you [:-censored]ing whining bitch, no one cares if you want others to be nice to you.

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 6:37 am
But but my mommy said this was a carebear forum, what a lying, kaniving slut!

Captain_Jimbo
July 11, 2004, 8:40 am

Lol, oh weed, you and your evil ways. Yah, people can be kinda touchy, dunno why it's like that, but everyone kind of lets steam blow off eventually.

To put it a better way, it's more like hazing. The environment gets better.

palloco
July 11, 2004, 9:27 am
Well Sniph, this is a forum of a war game. If you want a forum where people is nice you should go anywhere but to an action war game. I have been in many forums and or they are serious becuz they are working for development (here you CANT because Michal does whatever he wants) or you see flamings or they are practically dead