( search forums )
Help with reg
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 3:29 am
the reson i am making this a new topic is cuz i guss the last one i put got locked well any ways
quote:i payed for reg but when i put the reg file into soldat folder & when i click it i get a error this is what is says "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder Options control panel." ok i go into the folder otions located in the control panel but i dont know what to click on and crap so i would like to know cuz well i dont wanna pay $10 for noting thanks for all help

quote:make sure the file end with .reg before you double click on it.

ok so i tyred making it end with .reg but still i get the same error so any one elyes have an idea as to wihat i should do i am runing on xp but when ever i tryed put my regsterd file in my other computer it worked and it is also xp same editon but that computers not mine so i dont use it i was just seeing if it would work on that and it didso any more ideas on how to fix this plz post

N1nj@
July 11, 2004, 3:42 am
Here is what you do:

Right Click on the file > Open With.. and then choose REGEDIT

b00stA
July 11, 2004, 12:07 pm
The topic's still there: http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=15655

quote:Originally posted by morpheus
right click, click merge, click ok

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 8:48 pm
Thank u so much N1nj@ that worked