( search forums )
The TRUE n00bs of soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hitman131
July 11, 2004, 6:14 am
Yes people who are new to the game and forum can be annoying, and I am not saying that I am still not a n00b to the forum (this is probably the wrong forum to put it in to but im so sick of this) but this has gone far enough. The soldat gaming comunity is the most whiney bunch of bitches I have ever seen. (not targering any one in particular) I cant use any weapon it seems with out being bitched at by some n00b who cant figure out how to kill me, whether Im using a barret, minigun, m79 or even in some cases a mp5. Im so sick of being called a n00b because they cant figure out how to counter my weapon of choice. Its not my fault you suck but dont go calling me a n00b just because I happen to love the barret. Yes its a one shot kill but there are plenty of downfalls. The reload is rediculously long, you cant use it right away when you come to life making you a prime reason for a spawn kill and its really not that hard to counter. I am not relient on the barret, Nerf it all you want in the next version but in the mean time stop you god damn mother [:-censored]ing bitching and go play a different game if you cant compete. As long as Im not glitching or cheating and kicking your ass Ill use what ever gun I want and you can go [:-censored] your self in the mean time.
O and any one with a pic of the barret in this forum may not be a n00b here but sure as hell is in the game. Flame me all you want I dont care, Im so sick of this and hate whinny bitches more then the hackers.

Weed
July 11, 2004, 6:16 am
I would say something but Mr Styx asked me to be nicer to the newbies :/
anyway, you should know:
newb = new
noob = dirty/bad/non-skilled player

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 6:22 am
no coment

Hitman131
July 11, 2004, 6:30 am
1rst off, w/e weed you know what Im trying to say. 2nd why would you reply challenger if you have no comment? I could care less if Im a newb in the forums but Ive been playing it since 1.0.0.5 and am so sick of the people who are so sick of dieing they have the nerve to call people winning newbs. And Im not just talking about me, Im not good all the time but Im no newb for using a gun availabel to me

Captain RibMan
July 11, 2004, 6:37 am
gawd these n00bs piss me off like that other guy that didnt like the forum... just leave i mean if you feel as if ur not wanted dont stay around. and theres nothing you can do to stop whiners but dont tell me you have never complained about something as much as other people

Hitman131
July 11, 2004, 6:45 am
at least I can complain outside of the game. Your saying Youd rather see it in the game then here? O btw Ive been here a month longer then you.

Captain RibMan
July 11, 2004, 7:14 am
btw this is my second account bitch

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 7:21 am
your just as bad as the people that whine in game ur whineing about a WORD noob i can use it all i want in the same context but either way even if they mean it or not it still fits u now shut up and everyone who bitches about weapons and then everyone who bitches about getting bitched at about weapons STFU and we'll all be a little happier :)

kevith
July 11, 2004, 8:05 am
People are going to complain no matter what you choose. You're just going to have to get over it.

quote:Originally posted by Hitman131
Im so sick of this and hate whinny bitches more then the hackers.
Just for fun, let's pretend this is already in the bash pit:

Wow, me too. Especially horses. Their whinnying just drives me NUTS!!!

Oh you meant "whining"? Yeah, it gets even more annoying when people whine about people whining. And even more annoying when other people whine about the people who are whining about other people whining. Well, this could go on for a loooooong time...

Captain_Jimbo
July 11, 2004, 8:43 am

Your reason for getting angry is the same reason I love the game so much: to hear people bitch about the weapon I'm using. I could care less =D And if they're persistant, I simply say Name your poison. Once they see you're formidable with various weapons, they'll shut up.

Weed
July 11, 2004, 9:02 am
WOAH
1.0.0.5 is a very very very... non existant version.

sanity
July 11, 2004, 9:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
WOAH
1.0.0.5 is a very very very... non existant version.

yeah thats back when soldats were still in the womb... [:P]

Element_101
July 11, 2004, 9:27 am
While your right about the majority of things you picked a really [:-censored] way to show it...

palloco
July 11, 2004, 9:35 am
No, they dont really shutup, if they have chance they will get outta the map with flag to call you noob. LOL

DNA.styx
July 11, 2004, 10:02 am
Hitman131, people can be [:-censored] ..... only play on servers that have admins present, if the admin does not do anything about the abuse you are taking (ie. thinks it's fair) then leave and find another server.

(thread closed)