( search forums )
Air strikes
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 7:00 am
AIR STRIKES:have 4guys bombarding your spawn with 3 cluster nades each and uv got hell and WW3.

My team and i were at INF_warehouse and in the middle of the game out of nowher the other team(who also a big clan that has to be hacking)

sent in 4 guys with an unlimited suply of Cluster nades and started pounding us i mean omfg iv never see so much destruction! i wish i had screens to show u il never forget it iether i was coming out of the ware house and boom! millions of little bombs going of like it was heroshima
yes thay won and only becaus ther hole team was a clan that hacked.

i also learned to do this air strike trick but only with 3 clusters :p

Is it possible that thay could have changed a file that aloud them to use that many cluster nades? and is ther away to stop it?

Unlucky 13
July 11, 2004, 7:04 am
was the clan H.A? they are the largest haking group out there, so thats what im guessing

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 8:01 am
Im not sure but ther clan all wore black pants and helms.

Unlucky 13
July 13, 2004, 7:26 am
well, the H.A clan goes around the same lines, so they could be it... anyway, if ur asking, im not in it (#DK# if you wanna no...), and god, isnt that spawn camping in a way, spawn camping is not a profession u wanna take up!!!

Marine
July 14, 2004, 6:33 am
Airstrike....hmmm. I like jumping in the air and flying high while spraying the area with Steyr or FM fire, as well as nades. Its great. Major air support.