( search forums )
How to use new stuff
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Captain Bob
July 11, 2004, 11:35 pm
Hi I just registerd for soldat and I thought it would be great but I need help on how to change my things like I dont know how to change my interface and how to change my jet colors o and how do I add mp3 music I just need help on how to do this stuff or it was a waste to register [:-weepn] if u could help thank you

Tha Doggfather
July 11, 2004, 11:51 pm
jet flames --> under PLAYER, theres a drop down list where you can select a color for your jet flames.

mp3 --> place some mp3s in the map called "mp3" in the soldat folder, after that you can select the music you want to be played in the OPTIONS menu in soldat.

custom interfaces --> place some custom interfaces (can be found on this forum, in the "1337 mod" section) in the custom-interfaces map (also in the soldat folder), after that you can select an interface under OPTIONS in soldat.

Captain Bob
July 12, 2004, 1:39 pm
Thank you very much this help me out alot and when I said it was know point in registering I did not mean that I only registered to help out michele for maybe he could make more better cooler versions of soldat and I also wanted to try some of the extras but it was mostly for michele o and michele if you r reading this great game dude [8D]