( search forums )
in development ???
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Inquisitor
July 12, 2004, 9:11 am
is Soldat still in development?
is michal still working on it?

I hope and now lets all pray the lord and believe in his last words quote:I could change it but I don't now it could work. Maybe I'll do it in the NEXT VERSION.

CbbLe
July 12, 2004, 9:12 am
yes it's in development..but it usually takes alot of times before these new version come out.

Unlucky 13
July 12, 2004, 9:38 am
the longer the better, and we could get another beta while we r waiting. the longer, the more add-ins/fixes, the more bots/maps, the better the server, the better the online play, the better the ragdoll physics, the better the graphics, the better the... u get the picture? good, cause i dont want a crapped up new version of soldat, that makes C-S/Worms/Liero look better than soldat(which they should NEVER be, SOLDAT PWNS u wormie! [:-D]) and one final step, all proggers need time to get over there last make (i am 1 in a way[bugger, limited to Games Factory]) and there maybe important deals to get over 2, so please, michal, take ur time... please!

LinK
July 12, 2004, 9:47 am
eh, michal isnt going to tell us if he's working on it still... after when he announced 1.2, dun see how anyone would want a repeat of all the spam "IS IT OUT YET?!?!???!?oneoneone11!!1!?!?!?!?!?"

b00stA
July 12, 2004, 12:11 pm
quote:I could change it but I don't now it could work. Maybe I'll do it in the NEXT VERSION
quote:Originally posted by LinK
eh, michal isnt going to tell us if he's working on it still... after when he announced 1.2, dun see how anyone would want a repeat of all the spam "IS IT OUT YET?!?!???!?oneoneone11!!1!?!?!?!?!?"

He is "always" working on a new version.
Link, people always ask when it's done, or if there's something going on in beta testing.
Don't trust Michal's release dates (he doesn't tell them anymore anyway), because it never worked out.
Just play and someday.. a new version will come.

Niff
July 12, 2004, 12:18 pm
Someday.

Someday.

I'll bet around Christmas.. anyone with me?

Kazuki
July 12, 2004, 12:24 pm
I just won't bet. Tehehe.

sativa
July 12, 2004, 12:30 pm
this is going to be the perfect spam thread, lock lock lock :p

Kazuki
July 12, 2004, 12:54 pm
Yeah, just wait till Carl somehow finds his way into the General Discussions. :P

Chakra
July 12, 2004, 1:05 pm
You gotta wonder....is Michal working on the next big thing 'right now'? or is he taking a breather while we sit here frothing our pants in pointless anticipation?

?
July 12, 2004, 2:20 pm
I totally forgot about the next version. :|

wood
July 12, 2004, 3:41 pm
Next version is due out sometime around next spring.

N1nj@
July 12, 2004, 3:45 pm
I remember he used to give us like a week notice before the releas, and also asking for mirrors.

palloco
July 12, 2004, 3:49 pm
But some weeks were longer than others

ClanKwH
July 12, 2004, 4:42 pm
Maybe its a secret :p and he releases a totally improved version ;)

Hitman
July 12, 2004, 8:00 pm
I think instead of complaining about when the next version is gonna come out, I'm not saying that all of you are, we should each send Michal an e-mail, telling him how much we appreciate what he's doing and to keep up the good work.

..Seriously

Kazuki
July 12, 2004, 8:07 pm
lol, Guys, he doesn't expect anything from us, so why should we expect back from him?

N1nj@
July 12, 2004, 8:12 pm
lol, each of us? hmm...let see, we have 5589 members on the forum, not including players that dont join the forum. Michal will receive at least 2000 appreciation emails which I doubt he is going to read thru (all of) them. plus, appreciation emails are boring.

Hitman
July 12, 2004, 8:28 pm
At least they show he's getting some appreciation for Soldat. I mean, who hates fan mail?..

?
July 12, 2004, 9:23 pm
quote:I think instead of complaining about when the next version is gonna come out, I'm not saying that all of you are, we should each send Michal an e-mail, telling him how much we appreciate what he's doing and to keep up the good work.

..Seriously

Or jsut reg soldat, and if you are already regged then just send him like $5, its means mroe to give money than to type an email :D

sativa
July 12, 2004, 9:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
I think instead of complaining about when the next version is gonna come out, I'm not saying that all of you are, we should each send Michal an e-mail, telling him how much we appreciate what he's doing and to keep up the good work.

..Seriously

if we would do that we would be spamming / bombing michals emailbox hahaha:p

N1nj@
July 12, 2004, 9:39 pm
Hitman: if you really love fan mails. I will open a Hitman Fan Club, and I will mass-email you with fan mails =P

sativa
July 12, 2004, 9:44 pm
I'll help :d :p XD

?
July 12, 2004, 10:53 pm
btw just mass pm him, what you do is, type "Hitman" in the send to box then ",Hitman,Hitman,Hitman" and copy the 3 "hitmans" and paste them in teh send to bar until its full then type like a letter or word in the mesage box, then click send then press teh "back" button on your browser and click send again, repeat until numb. (Btw thats how me and Hitman spammed M way back when, I think the instructions above will work, you may have to add or change a step.)

Hitman
July 12, 2004, 11:24 pm
Hehe, good times :P

N1nj@
July 13, 2004, 2:05 am
wow, how did Hitman get up to a moderator doing such evil things?

Alamo
July 13, 2004, 2:48 am
He had sex with DNA.Styx *cough* ;)

Niff
July 13, 2004, 5:20 am
Ow. My poor, corrupted mind.

sativa
July 13, 2004, 10:41 am
yes he assjamed [:-censored][:-censored]ed all the mods so he could get extra votes *coughs himself to death*

Element_101
July 13, 2004, 11:26 am
1) thats sick
2) thats tight
3) thats funny

Hitman got to be a mod because has a lot of free time and not much to do with it.

Inquisitor
July 13, 2004, 1:54 pm
does michal answer to PMs?

sativa
July 13, 2004, 1:57 pm
yes but only when he thinks they have some meaning

Kazuki
July 13, 2004, 7:06 pm
I'm sorry, Sativa, but you are an ass. Thank you.

Hitman
July 13, 2004, 7:27 pm
quote:Hitman got to be a mod because has a lot of free time and not much to do with it.Well, that was during school time, but it's holidays now which means my friends aren't stuck at school anymore, and we can meet up whenever we want, well those of who are still in England, I've been pretty busy last week and on the Weekend (party) and we've got loads more planned :)

I was supposed to go paint balling today but that meant getting up at 7 and having to get to the place at 9, so NAH! *Sigh* I love holidays :P

Anyways, this is already off topic as it is..

Moved to The Lounge.

N1nj@
July 13, 2004, 8:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by sativa
yes but only when he thinks they have some meaning

meaning none of sativa's PMs