( search forums )
MD clan is dead\closed
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
IDF-rambo
July 12, 2004, 2:46 pm
though the clan was good and active and i think one of the better clans in soldat..me and Redevil dont have fun leading...
i have like 2 months before iam joining the army and i dont wanna fight to keep our clan alive and just have fun.
there are many resons which had lead to closing the clan ...one of them were fights between clan members second reson was the lack of respect we get from other clans in soldat.but i think its the "we dont have fun" reson who made us close it.

so fair well...

palloco
July 12, 2004, 3:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by IDF-rambo
one of them were fights between clan members
I had only heard about one fight between 2 members, that they wanted to extend it does not mean there were more than one. Others are valid reasons, not this one.

Keinonen
July 12, 2004, 3:49 pm
Farewell MD... Loved to play against ya

n00bface
July 12, 2004, 4:00 pm
And i'm one of the people that didn't respect MD! wooo!

ClanKwH
July 12, 2004, 4:26 pm
yeah i remember being in the clan :p

Liber_Lupus
July 12, 2004, 4:46 pm
Was fun while it lasted...nothing lasts forever i guess...Good Bye MossaD

Weed
July 12, 2004, 5:06 pm
that bites the old saying...
i guess world isnt such a [:-censored]ty place after all then ^_^

IDF-rambo
July 12, 2004, 5:14 pm
i said that too when u got kicked out from cns

Weed
July 12, 2004, 5:30 pm
oh dear, i told you already, i didnt get kicked. i requested to be kicked.
if that cant get inside your little jewish head, that aint my problem.
tard.

IDF-rambo
July 12, 2004, 5:37 pm
"i requested to be kicked"

ohh that just make sense.lol
anyway ill stop this argue now.

Hercule Poirot
July 12, 2004, 5:39 pm
:P

delici0us
July 12, 2004, 6:04 pm
Heh..

Weed
July 12, 2004, 6:09 pm
well, that makes almost as much sense as you saying "MD was one of the best clans out there" i gave myself the permission not to copy it with all your spelling mistakes.

anyway, you could ask whoever you want, i did request to get kicked, meaning i left. its pretty simple.

anyway, point is, world is a better place without MD, too bad them players are still noobing around.

IDF-rambo
July 12, 2004, 6:17 pm
i think u should learn how to copy mah words :/

Deleted User
July 12, 2004, 6:48 pm
I think you should both learn to stop bashing each other in a friendly forum [:(!].

*sigh* and I've spent lots of time recently making a new MD website...

Drama
July 12, 2004, 8:36 pm
lol weed makes threads worth reading

n00bface
July 12, 2004, 9:17 pm
so true

Keinonen
July 12, 2004, 9:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed

anyway, point is, world is a better place without MD, too bad them players are still noobing around.

Point is that cw's are better nowadays 'cause youre freelancing and no one doesn't need to hear your whining anymore in soldat. "I requested to be kikced" xD. Don't talk bullsh*t. Why the hell you would request that? LoL... you even said that you "planned" to get you're red warning sign... cut the crap will ya? Youre only making me laugh

N1nj@
July 12, 2004, 9:57 pm
lol, this thread is fun reading, keep it going

deejii
July 12, 2004, 10:41 pm
ehm.. weed didnt get kicked.. he kicked himself out and other ppl too :).
end of story

Liber_Lupus
July 12, 2004, 11:27 pm
why didnt u just leave instead of letting urself kicked? xD

Hitman
July 12, 2004, 11:41 pm
Shame about MD disbanding. Shame about people always having to spam the Clan section too.

Luckly we've finally got an active mod here ;)

Moved to the Bash Bit. (Sorry IDF-rambo)

..You can continue your argument there.

n00bface
July 13, 2004, 3:45 am
go back to moderating your old forum, gimp!

Kazuki
July 13, 2004, 3:56 am
Tis a shame about MD. Don't pay attention to the negativity. :P Plenty of it to go around.

KnOt
July 13, 2004, 4:51 pm
Yar, I left MD before it died, because I had arguments with a couple of the members, and because of the general 'MD hate' that a lot of people seemed to have.. anyway, I enjoyed my time in the clan, and who knows, it's died before and come back to life.. it could happen again :)

Hitman
July 13, 2004, 4:53 pm
quote:go back to moderating your old forum, gimp!Shut it.

Kazuki
July 13, 2004, 5:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by KnOt
and because of the general 'MD hate' that a lot of people seemed to have..

Trust me, I know how that is.

"PC IS SO STACKED!"

"AMMAGAWD! J00 losars!"

IDF-rambo
July 13, 2004, 7:41 pm
meh it is so easy to hate clans today...without knowing the effect it causes

Keinonen
July 13, 2004, 8:38 pm
Wtf is this "general MD hate" thingy? Do they think that they're so good that ppl hate them? Anyway [:-censored] happens...

deejii
July 13, 2004, 9:29 pm
Keinonen = n00b

Keinonen
July 13, 2004, 10:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by deejii
Keinonen = n00b

I love you too fellow finn. Duel me anytime plz

July 13, 2004, 11:23 pm
Keinonen, the sig says it all...

popseed
July 13, 2004, 11:42 pm
hmm

Keinonen
July 14, 2004, 11:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Sticky
Keinonen, the sig says it all...

You don't even know what Keinonen means, do you?

palloco
July 14, 2004, 11:21 am
You dont even know what palloco means, do you?

CbbLe
July 14, 2004, 11:43 am
cbble puts 50 bucks on: 'pal'(friend) and 'loco'(crazy)

Keinonen
July 14, 2004, 2:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
You dont even know what palloco means, do you?

Sticky logic:

Palloco = dunno what it means
Palloco = noob

palloco
July 14, 2004, 5:23 pm
Heh, cbble send me those 50 bucks.

Deleted User
July 14, 2004, 5:38 pm
Keinonen sticky meant your signature. As it fits the situation quite perfectly. :P

"Don't judge how I write,
Judge me how I play."

deejii
July 14, 2004, 6:10 pm
Keinonen = n00b and stupid

Keinonen
July 14, 2004, 9:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
Keinonen sticky meant your signature. As it fits the situation quite perfectly. :P

"Don't judge how I write,
Judge me how I play."

Lol. My english is bad. Erm... yep. cya.
*runs away*

EDIT: *comes back*
deejii that offer is still valid so plz, learn to make a full sentence 1st and then duel with me m'kay?

Alamo
July 14, 2004, 9:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
And i'm one of the people that didn't respect MD! wooo!

And i'm one of the people that didn't know MD! wooo!

deejii
July 14, 2004, 10:32 pm
keinonen, sure, we duel when im home.
*whispers* n00000000b

July 14, 2004, 10:42 pm
About that sig...
If you want us to not judge you on how you write don't bother writing in the first place. That way, we can't judge it. Simple.

Keinonen
July 15, 2004, 10:46 am
quote:Originally posted by deejii da n00b
keinonen, sure, we duel when im home.
*whispers* n00000000b

We'll see who is the noob after the duel. There will be some screeshots I promise ya :D. Hope you don't whine... 'cause only n00bs whine(wait a minute... you ARE a noob). So please, go on

frogboy
July 15, 2004, 10:57 am
You will be the n00b. Deejii is no n00b, I promise you that.

CbbLe
July 15, 2004, 11:56 am
ofcourse he is, but keinonen is a bigger n00b :P n00bwars, yay!

IDF-rambo
July 15, 2004, 12:25 pm
hmmmm ahem ahem ....close this topic :/

CbbLe
July 15, 2004, 12:33 pm
nono, forum-duels are fun..besides I want to see those screenshots :) *I think deeji wins though*

Keinonen
July 15, 2004, 12:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
You will be the n00b. Deejii is no n00b, I promise you that.

I promise you that I'll pwn his ass and after that you can stick that post to where sun doesn't shine

deejii
July 15, 2004, 1:38 pm
cbbleegegee, me n00b? nooooooooooo.
keinonen, hehe keep talking :)

Urhos
July 15, 2004, 2:05 pm
cock

Keinonen
July 15, 2004, 3:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by deejii
cbbleegegee, me n00b? nooooooooooo.
keinonen, hehe keep talking :)

lol. N00b got this totally offtopic

that fuking sniper
July 15, 2004, 9:42 pm
Guys, can't you all stop going on the forums, and instead use that time to actually make that duel?

Then the winner wins, he brags, and hes happy.

The loser makes excuses, feels justified, and then flames back, so he gets happy too.

And us spactators will have the extreme pleasure of not having to skip 2-3 pages of bull[:-censored] that 2 egomaniacs cant stop manufacturing, and get on with the topic (that being MD breaking up, special thanks to Keinonen and deehii for dragging it thus far).

No offence, of course :) None of you is a vet yet, you are both noobs to me. Not because you arent skilled, or havent played long enough, no... Its because, normally, vets are confident enough in their abilities that they will have the sufficient self-esteem not to drag every challenge into a flame war. Flame wars are for pussies who dont duel. One of you will regret posting here because he will lose, and then you'll learn why you dont brag *before* a said duel. You *dont* know what will happen, hell, maybe you will lag on every single shot you make? Who knows? But If you lose after you brag, you will look more like an idiot than you actually do now.

So please. Get this topic back to where it was.

As for MD, I never really got to know them very well, but thats ok. I heard they were good, but if they broke apart partly because of external pressure, its a mistake. Give the finger to all around you and lift your head up as you frag everyone :) Thats the attitude... Oh well...

palloco
July 15, 2004, 9:59 pm
The problem is when you cant frag them because they dont wanna fight. MAybe we should have called everyone noobs and start bragging like keinonen and deeji to bring them to matches.

deejii
July 16, 2004, 7:10 am
tfs, WANNA DUEL??!!!11111

Keinonen
July 16, 2004, 12:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
Guys, can't you all stop going on the forums, and instead use that time to actually make that duel?

Then the winner wins, he brags, and hes happy.

The loser makes excuses, feels justified, and then flames back, so he gets happy too.

And us spactators will have the extreme pleasure of not having to skip 2-3 pages of bull[:-censored] that 2 egomaniacs cant stop manufacturing, and get on with the topic (that being MD breaking up, special thanks to Keinonen and deehii for dragging it thus far).

No offence, of course :) None of you is a vet yet, you are both noobs to me. Not because you arent skilled, or havent played long enough, no... Its because, normally, vets are confident enough in their abilities that they will have the sufficient self-esteem not to drag every challenge into a flame war. Flame wars are for pussies who dont duel. One of you will regret posting here because he will lose, and then you'll learn why you dont brag *before* a said duel. You *dont* know what will happen, hell, maybe you will lag on every single shot you make? Who knows? But If you lose after you brag, you will look more like an idiot than you actually do now.

So please. Get this topic back to where it was.

As for MD, I never really got to know them very well, but thats ok. I heard they were good, but if they broke apart partly because of external pressure, its a mistake. Give the finger to all around you and lift your head up as you frag everyone :) Thats the attitude... Oh well...

YEAH FFS WANNA DUEL!!??!?! xD

IDF-rambo
July 16, 2004, 1:18 pm
u guys are [:-censored]ed up :/ ...(didnt mean TFS...hehe)

popseed
July 16, 2004, 1:21 pm
TFS SUCKS ROFL.

that fuking sniper
July 16, 2004, 10:38 pm
My thanks to you for stating the obvious :)

Squidge
July 20, 2004, 6:32 pm
YAY!
I'M LATE!
[:D]