( search forums )
Kicking problem
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
shoeboxin
July 13, 2004, 4:54 am
alright i was given "admin" powers during a game and was told how to kick people...however when the guy said there were numbers next to the people's names that you type after /kick i didnt see any numbers...i also tried doing /kick then someones name but that didnt work...anyway i can see the numberS?

morpheus
July 13, 2004, 5:06 am
when trying to use the /kick command, you have to make sure you get the persons name right. so if a guy is called shoeboxin it's /kick shoeboxin. if it's shoeboxin(1) then it's /kick shoeboxin(1). if his name is {TAG} DiMwIt then it's /kick {TAG} DiMwIt. get the picture?

kevith
July 13, 2004, 7:06 am
When you look at the "scoreboard" by pressing F1 and press "/" (as if you were going to type a command) the numbers should appear before/to-the-left-of the player names. The numbers have become rather difficult to see though since the fix made the chat console bigger and it now kind of blocks the players names. The reason why the #'s are so much more convenient is because you have to type the player's name exactly as it is written (I'm implying that you probably made a typo of the guy's name... or you didn't really have admin).

sativa
July 13, 2004, 10:42 am
press f1 so you see the names, then type /kick number the numbers are shown as soon as you type /