( search forums )
CTF_Super Mario World
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Zeppelin_Chile
July 13, 2004, 8:21 pm
I posted this map like 6 months ago, so I am posting it now for those who didn`t see it.

I make the map with an snes rom editor for those who want to make something similar... I just take a photo of the screen (Impr Pant) and then i make it a scenery and i put it behind all... there you have the first for your map... after this i only create scenerys with the barrels, coulds, etc

Enjoy it!

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

[URL]

Alamo
July 13, 2004, 8:24 pm
You should post 3-4 screenies from the action and an overview screenshot. i don't download maps i can't see in advance.

Edit: Haha lol 7 seconds after my posts there are pics in it. I can't see em though :(

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 13, 2004, 8:55 pm
Does it finally have waypoints now? I dled the older version, and it didn't have any waypoints....

Zeppelin_Chile
July 13, 2004, 9:36 pm
nop
if someone wants to make waypoints, make them!

juhdi91
July 13, 2004, 10:01 pm
i cant download!

SigHunter
July 13, 2004, 10:35 pm
yup, dl link doesnt work, map looks great, i hope it isnt too bugy

Zeppelin_Chile
July 14, 2004, 2:01 am
for me the link works....

if it doesn`t work, right click, save destiny as...

FliesLikeABrick
July 14, 2004, 2:35 am
upload it to http://smleaggue.no-ip.com so people can download it and rate it! (itll also provide a good second download source in case this one doesnt work) happy mapping!
-Brick

Hercule Poirot
July 17, 2004, 10:37 am
really really nice scenery map :P hummmmmm don't know about game play is there bot waypoints?

Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 10:41 am
No there isn't hercule. He already answered to it before. :P

Zeppelin_Chile
July 18, 2004, 2:23 am
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrick
upload it to http://smleaggue.no-ip.com so people can download it and rate it! (itll also provide a good second download source in case this one doesnt work) happy mapping!
-Brick
it doesn't work the link

Skate4Razors
July 18, 2004, 4:51 am
He spelled it wrong... It should be http://smleague.no-ip.com Sorry Brick...

Zeppelin_Chile
July 18, 2004, 6:56 am
http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/host/sml/files/SuperMarioWorld.rar.rar

N1nj@
July 18, 2004, 7:33 am
woah, .rar.rar? new extention file?

Cookie.
July 19, 2004, 4:49 am
.rar is the best :P dont use winace use winrar :P
-edit-
lol forgot to post about map.. IT IS AWESOME :) gj

Blizard_Dragon
July 22, 2004, 12:33 pm
Wow... Can you tell me how you did that? I mean, I'm new to map making and to see all these perfect Super Mario World backgrounds and objects...

DeMonIc
July 22, 2004, 1:05 pm
LOL :)
I love super mario world!
I love this map!
U r my hero!

paramud
July 22, 2004, 1:29 pm
.rar? what the [:-censored] is .rar?!?!

b00stA
July 22, 2004, 1:36 pm
[IMAGE]
*click*

DeMonIc
July 22, 2004, 1:42 pm
OFF: U really DID search for the hungarian google pic, or is it a regional thingy that every1 sees it his own countries google?

b00stA
July 22, 2004, 1:48 pm
I took it from www.google.com (although I use .de) and I see the Google logo ONLY, without anything else.
Back on-topic..

looks interesting, I'll try this map :)

Meandor
July 22, 2004, 2:02 pm
Blizzard Dragon, you need the patience of getting an emulator of genesis snes neo geo or w/e, choose a game to use as theme, turn off sprites layers (most of the snes emulators have this options, don't remember other cons) then take screens and fix up the images so to use them as scenery. Then put it in the map maker as bottom level, place poligons over the walkable zones and at last put the scenery again over it so it fits perfectly. You can try to put first scenery over and then poligons but usually it ends up in a mess.
Anyway, this kind of maps are time consuming and usually pure eye-candy, as arcade old school levels aren't exactly the best for soldat.. haven't tried this one yet, gj anyway :d

and yes, google checks your international language settings for logos and ads, like many other ads on the web do.

Blizard_Dragon
July 22, 2004, 3:16 pm
Thanks Meandor. I thought of this to do, but I thought it would be very long to make. Well, it was exactly what I thought [:D]