( search forums )
US_DeltaForce 2.0
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Hunter
July 13, 2004, 9:45 pm
DeltaForce mod was my first mod,this is an updated version. There is also a "lazer sight". So.....here it is...[IMAGE]

[URL]

damnnation
July 13, 2004, 9:50 pm
i don't like it man

N1nj@
July 13, 2004, 9:53 pm
i dont like either, but one suggestions. Outline the weapons.

Dice
July 13, 2004, 9:55 pm
Yeh... Doesnt look so good...

juhdi91
July 13, 2004, 9:59 pm
OMG that mode sucks but you make better weapons then me lol

Hunter
July 13, 2004, 10:12 pm
How does my mod sux, that just the pic if you try it out you'll see that it dont....its just the pic sux....you cant really see the outline of the weapons.

BManx2000
July 13, 2004, 10:17 pm
Wow that sucks. Now I'm gonna have to make a mod of delta force just to show you up :P

Lol you just drew onto the original socom :P

Hunter
July 13, 2004, 10:19 pm
No tell me everything that sux, dont say it sux and have no reason.....

?
July 13, 2004, 10:23 pm
quote:Lol you just drew onto the original socom :P
Eh beat me too it... Anyway the guns look like you sent a max amount of 5 minutes TOTAL, you have no cool gostek, and you didn't even mod all the weapons...

Deleted User
July 13, 2004, 10:26 pm
And this leads to the conclusion that it sucks. :P

Hunter
July 13, 2004, 10:26 pm
Well...if you atleast d/l it you'll like it....its just the pic is bad, you only can see half the MP5 Silenced, and the tactical sniper you can not see its true quality in this pic either. And most of all of the sounds been changed....

And Delta Force uses that socom....

BManx2000
July 13, 2004, 11:08 pm
Lol, now you blame the pic... Why the hell would it look any better than the pic? It's a bitmap (bad choice, btw) and that means the image quality is perfect. I know what a socom looks like, hell I own the game, but you just drew the extra parts onto the original socom in what looks like 1 shade of black. I see that you also drew (not much) onto the original ruger, and the weapons that you did draw look flat because you didn't use any shading.

N1nj@
July 13, 2004, 11:16 pm
Hunter: all your mods sux, make a better one and come back. Try spend more time on it, more time as in more than 5 minutes of work

peemonkey
July 13, 2004, 11:46 pm
lol. it'll just end up looking the same that way ninj. poopay! *vomits*

Hunter
July 14, 2004, 12:39 am
well....w/e i guess the people who dont like it posts...but the people who do dont....

N1nj@
July 14, 2004, 1:41 am
lol!

stop trying to make yourself feel better or make your mods look good. No one likes it, just take that fact and shove it in your ass

Deleted User
July 14, 2004, 2:26 am
lol wow that mod purely blows my Desert Combat mod smoked this outta the water well lol my desert combat mod smoked alot of mods outta the water back in 1.1.4 or when ever i made it along time ago but this plane BLOWSSSSSSSsssssssssssss

V13T B01
July 14, 2004, 2:47 am
SUUUUUUUUUUX! and admit it... they looked juss blaked out... and u used on color! EWWWWWWWW.... me no likes. and u should use ur own original work not take sum poor dood's shiz and make it look "better" (by better i mean AWFUL) o and USE A JPG! NO BMP'S! thot everyone knew that...

HellRaider
July 14, 2004, 2:50 am
Well, here you have it a non-flaming post *gasp*! After i recolored the socom it turned out tight, and the mp5 isn't bad either.And the mp5 sound/aug sound were good. But please, please please shade the weapons. Pure black just looks weird.

Meandor
July 14, 2004, 10:46 am
Why do you need me to host it? I see you already have a working dl.

F@NTOM
July 14, 2004, 11:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Hunter
Well...if you atleast d/l it you'll like it....its just the pic is bad, you only can see half the MP5 Silenced, and the tactical sniper you can not see its true quality in this pic either. And most of all of the sounds been changed....

And Delta Force uses that socom....

LOL man :)))

KroBa
July 17, 2004, 1:01 pm
OMG ROFLCHOPTER LOLFLIO HAHAHA

juhdi91
July 17, 2004, 3:46 pm
pick tells more than 1000 words....

calle
July 20, 2004, 12:58 pm
LOL you suck! even my first mod (SMG04) is better than that one...what the hell is that anyway? Socom lololololololol! is the original you have spilled some black paint on it! OMFG! and the ruger? lololol! there is no outline jackass! quality on the sniper? its all green thats too plain!

calle
July 20, 2004, 12:59 pm
you should get an award....for the worst mod even...the cartoon mod interface guns look better!

Deleted User
July 20, 2004, 1:04 pm
You should get an award for double post.

Subslider
July 20, 2004, 1:57 pm
stop whinging guys.. he tried it, was its first..(i hope)

maybe next time he'll spent more time on it and make an better mod..
dont piss the guy off just give him tips and suggestions to make an better one..

ClanKwH
July 20, 2004, 4:46 pm
Yeah slut whores :p

calle
July 27, 2004, 12:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
You should get an award for double post.

well thank you!

dr.ON
July 30, 2004, 5:34 pm
Bad mod!!! i dont like it!!!

sativa
July 30, 2004, 11:01 pm
papa surf one thing, add some sounds to not the originbal soldat sounds, we want the soudns from that game ;)

damnnation
August 4, 2004, 12:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by Subslider
stop whinging guys.. he tried it, was its first..(i hope)

maybe next time he'll spent more time on it and make an better mod..
dont piss the guy off just give him tips and suggestions to make an better one..

same what he said ^^ -.- and i'm not telling that i can make better mods like that cuz i don't

papasurf31
August 4, 2004, 2:29 pm
Sativa: Since Hunter said that he might be the one to help with my sounds, it shows that he isn't a total n00b. He seems to have taken his failure well and offers to help others.

/votes hunter's karma up
You should all do the same if you want a DF:LW mod with sounds.

Calle: Where IS your SMG-04? I can't find it anywhere. Strange isn't it?

CHE_guevara
August 4, 2004, 2:37 pm
Sorry Ninja....
Fu<k What I Sad[;)]

Deleted User
August 4, 2004, 2:48 pm
Lmao CHE. That was pathetic. :)

CHE_guevara
August 4, 2004, 4:21 pm
And I think this US_DeltaForce 2.0 Mod also have A chance To Live!!!

CHE_guevara
August 4, 2004, 4:31 pm
2Calle "LOL you suck! even my..." Haw Can you say Things Like This About This Mod???Or about ALL MODS??????????? I think Man Who Did it Try to do something.......Good!!!!!!!!!!!

papasurf31
August 4, 2004, 5:50 pm
OK CHE, YOU RACIST PIECE OF [:-censored]. YOU JUST GOT FLAGGED FOR REVIEW, KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? IT MEANS YOUR ASS IS GETTING BANNED. DON'T YOU EVER INSULT SOMEONES RACE LIKE THAT, I DON'T CARE IF THEIR BLACK, CHINESE, JAPANESE, WHATEVER CAUSE IT'S WRONG.
BTW - I'M CHINESE. AND WE GOT A SAYING BACK FROM CHINA FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. IT'S "MA NI GE BI." KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? NO? LEMME TRANSLATE FOR YOU THEN:
FU<K YOU!!

BTW - Hunter, since you said you might gimme some sounds for my mod, I took the liberty of doing some of your weapons over again. I'm not trying to show off or anything. Just thought you might like the help.
[IMAGE]
Hope you like them.

CHE_guevara
August 4, 2004, 5:59 pm
I'am NOT RACIST BUT U ARE Fuking Beasts without any Humanity !!!!!!

A2K
August 4, 2004, 6:01 pm
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

A2K
August 4, 2004, 6:06 pm
[:-censored] CHINA!

papasurf31
August 4, 2004, 6:53 pm
Ok, A2K, you can join your friend. bye bye!
/report

Psyl3ntShad0w
August 4, 2004, 7:15 pm
OT:ehh really...we have a bash pit for a reason...or take it to PM...

advertising someone elses mod on another thread? really now...
I wonder how many rules we've broken in this thread...

Regarding the topic...
Umm...in your next attempt...outline the weapons at minimum...as you can see...people here are real sticklers about it. papasurf31's redone weapons are really nice...try to work towards that in the future. I think papasurf has established himself as one of the better pixel artists of this forum.

damnnation
August 4, 2004, 7:23 pm
verry nice guns papasurf verry nie i like the mod now and china and japan are soo cool thy have like sutch an awesome history and stuff you must show some respect for them man a2k and che FU<K YOU!!

papasurf31
August 4, 2004, 7:25 pm
Psyl3nt has spoken!! Bow before him n00bs!!

DannyLB
August 7, 2004, 7:40 am
Seriously did u use paint to make that mod? PLease dont make mods anymore

navy_seal
November 21, 2004, 2:03 pm
[IMAGE] nice

Messiah
November 21, 2004, 4:24 pm
Its not the great =/.

Inquisitor
November 21, 2004, 4:27 pm
LMAO

this is so fackin bad.
even the sound has been ripped from CS

Alamo
November 21, 2004, 5:54 pm
talk about ugly eh?

Shivorken
November 21, 2004, 11:05 pm
I must agree that this mod just totally sux!!!! no offence but ur just not good at modding at all.

A2K and CHE ... I THINK THAT YOU SUKKKKKK!!!!!! SO SOME RESPECT YOU GODDAMN FU<KERZZZZZ!!!!!

Liquid Metal
November 22, 2004, 5:45 am
quote:Originally posted by A2K[:-censored] CHINA!
Im Chinese too so you can [IMAGE]hole

Deleted User
November 24, 2004, 3:20 pm
where u have from that picture under your name [avatar]???

kkazican
November 24, 2004, 6:30 pm
USE THE FORCE! TO KILL YOURSELF FOR MAKING THAT MOD!

Messiah
November 24, 2004, 7:55 pm
I dont see any of you g00fy asses making a mod? It was his first, and he changed it and looked a bit better, dont frigin put him down, he tried, He shall get better ;D. Good Try.