( search forums )
Nerf or whiner threads
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
?
July 13, 2004, 10:32 pm
Ok as I was reading the new "I HATE THE M79 GRRZORS CHANGE IT MICHAL CAUSE YOUR STUPID" thread aka Stop the m79 abuse! I jsut got annoyed because its always something people ahve to complain about in this game.. I suggest a warning be giving to people that bring up old topics like nerf the barret and people that start topics cause of some site they read and ate mad cause soldat is not EXACTLY like the real life weapon... make its a 2 strikes your out deal...

btw as tfs said...
quote:My god!

Would people just STFU for one ing month and try to play the game as it is?

Noobile
July 13, 2004, 11:22 pm
I have to agree, I admit, I tried arguing semantics however....as well as that turned out, obviously, some people out here just TRY to piss eachother off, which makes no sense sometimes, but I kind of find it funny that the aforementioned topic has been changed over, and over agian, by the same person who started it....I wasnt complaining, just pointing out ( in a round-about sort of way) what you said, the game is not modeled after real life....but, this is a discussion forum, and people are bound to argue over petty useless things, about a game. somone's bound not to like somthing about the game in some way or another, so they're going to say " OMFG NERF TEH * inserf qualm here* IT SUXXORZZ!!!1one!! I R H8 IT" it's just what people do...

peemonkey
July 13, 2004, 11:48 pm
why even bitch though? weapons editor? hello? idiots.

N1nj@
July 14, 2004, 12:01 am
weapon editor is going to screw soldat up

SERIAL KILLeR
July 14, 2004, 12:03 am
actully the rules say its "forbidden" to post about weapon balance in the suggestion forum.
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=13023

peemonkey
July 14, 2004, 12:05 am
i know it is, but it's to kill the whiners. it's gunna be funny when they bitch about soldat falling apart, when it's there fault. maybe we should already split the forums into those who'll remain loyal to these weapons, and the 'alterers'. :(

Meandor
July 14, 2004, 12:29 am
Aye. Thread taken care of. That stuff is to be kept in the bash pit, so if you want to whine some more over weapon balance, i'll unlock and move it there on request.