( search forums )
Whats Wrong?My home made bots wount join my server
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
Deleted User
July 14, 2004, 3:25 am
I downloaded the Bot/Creating Program but I can't get my bots into the game.. whats wrong?[:-weepn]

Kommissar Gaunt
July 18, 2004, 6:52 am
Shoot i have that same problem too..i was hoping somene would have replied...

Hercule Poirot
July 18, 2004, 8:38 am
hmmm

1. check that your bot file is in soldat bots folder :o

(i'll name it as "bottie")

2. check that your bot file name (bottie.bot) and line inside that file "Name=bottie" (2nd line) are same im not sure but if that is like "bottie1" then on game you need to type "/addbot1 bottie1" so when both are same name then you know that it will add it on commad "/addbot1 bottie"

adding bot in game :o

from start menu right down is bot box check your bot if it's there and start game

if you have already started game and want to add it it goes like this

/addbot(X) (Y)

(X) = numbers between 1-4 red blue green yellow teams
(Y) = your bots names

for example i'm alone in battelefield i want my side 4 bots and enemy side 20 boogie mans this is how it goes

/addbot1 blain
/addbot1 admiral
/addbot1 terminator
/addbot1 sniper

ok theres red team bots and now for blue team

/addbot2 boogie man
//
//
//
//

// = means that you only need to press shift+7+7 and you get last line what you write

oh and now i remember that you might need to add this on your bot file but im not sure

[BOT]
Name=Billy
Color1=$00514F9D
Color2=$008E484B
Skin_Color=$00A9A6A5
Hair_Color=$0014172C
Favourite_Weapon=Spas-12
Secondary_Weapon=1 <----THIS ONE

Secondary_Weapon=1 <- older versions of soldat was only 1sec weapon so those bot maker programs hasen't updated to new sec weapons well maybe few has but not all :o

Kommissar Gaunt
July 18, 2004, 9:06 pm
Ohhh I figured it out last night...People post wrong information.
Its cause you prob using an older coding. And If the bot does join but doesnt do anything thats cause you messed up somewhere in teh weapons area.

Also if the bot doesnt join you arent using the right version of coding probably or you left something out.

I'll post a working bot here.

[BOT]
Name=Zombie
Color1=$00008000
Color2=$00404000
Skin_Color=$0080FF80
Hair_Color=$00404080
Favourite_Weapon=Combat Knife
Secondary_Weapon=0
Friend=Zombie
Accuracy=10
Shoot_Dead=1
Grenade_Frequency=800
Camping=122
OnStartUse=2
Hair=4
Headgear=0
Chain=0
Chat_Frequency=10
Chat_Kill=Rrrrme hungryrrr!!
Chat_Dead=Rrrr
Chat_Lowhealth=Grrrr!
Chat_SeeEnemy=rrrFelshrrr Eat!!!

Thats a zombie bot..But it works.. Also if you have further trouble just look at the other bots and see what is there that you don't have.

Also if anyone has any newer zombie bots with like dark brown pants that be kool. I tried to get that latest bot editor but the first link was down and the bottom brought me to a error site.

peemonkey
July 19, 2004, 4:57 am
he's not posting wrong information, sned is posting lousy information on his problem. what bot editor you using?

Deleted User
July 20, 2004, 9:22 am
They didnt join cuz my bot tool were to old... I downloaded the latest and now they join

peemonkey
July 20, 2004, 8:58 pm
good :) if you want really bad bots, make one, then edit the accuracy to 99999. they see you, they shoot up-down. just dont get above/benith 'ems...XD

Deleted User
July 25, 2004, 7:01 am
k