( search forums )
Silly party poopers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Marine
July 14, 2004, 6:40 am
Heh, in a CTF game I acquired the flame God mode while fighting on the front lines. I ran up to about 7 guys cluster around the flag, and I started sprayin them with the flame thrower. I killed 6 of the guys with my flame thrower until someone barrets me from point blank.

Well, all of a sudden, the idiot admin kicks me from the server. I mean come on, sure my teammates came in behind me and got the flag, but this is just plain lame! I really hated it. Pretty fun until the party pooper ruined it.

The Geologist
July 14, 2004, 7:52 am
Maybe you pooped on their party first. Ever thought of that?

LazehBoi
July 14, 2004, 11:06 am
I bet that is bullcrap... Besides, not really many people care "how lame it is." Perhaps they were playing privatly and they didn't want any other person to join?

Marine
July 14, 2004, 9:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
Maybe you pooped on their party first. Ever thought of that?

I did, by killing them :)))

quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi
I bet that is bullcrap... Besides, not really many people care "how lame it is." Perhaps they were playing privatly and they didn't want any other person to join?

Hmm...providing there was around 18 people in the server, and that I had been playing in it for around 15 minutes....wrong!

kevith
July 15, 2004, 1:31 am
They were having their own little "private" party clustered around the flag? Sounds like a euphemism to me....

n00bface
July 15, 2004, 3:46 am
using flamethrower hack in ctf is [:-censored]ing lame..

wormdundee
July 15, 2004, 5:14 am
uhh...flamethrower hack?

he said he got the flame god powerup, and then killed 6 of 7 people with it, and then got kicked because probably for some reason the admin thought he was cheating

Element_101
July 15, 2004, 9:52 am
Yes n00bface what are you smoking over there?

sativa
July 15, 2004, 10:32 am
dunno some pplz can't take their los so they just kick you thats why i always go on servers that are dedicated and have admins who are thrust worhty

kevith
July 16, 2004, 8:05 am
quote:Originally posted by sativa
i always go on servers that are dedicated and have admins who are thrust worhty
Now THAT'S a euphemism. Or a freudian slip. You be the judge.

AerialAssault
July 16, 2004, 4:55 pm
you killed HOW MANY?

wood
July 16, 2004, 7:18 pm
sixty i believe it was.

god has no mercy.

Droopy
July 22, 2004, 7:53 pm
I have no mercy in soldat...

BOW INFORN TO YOUR GOD!!!!!

Sekushi