( search forums )
Big BAN Problem !!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
-Solid_Snake-
July 14, 2004, 10:03 pm
Hello. I have problem with my server. When i host a server (in this example it will be normal, not dedicated) and if someone join my server, then server automatically giving him BAN for about 20 minutes without a reason !!! Also sometims i can play with player for about 15 minutes, and then server kicks him + server says that (example) "Player flooding server" even if it's not !!! I allow players with 1000 ping maximum, option "never forwards clients , firewall with open ports" is disabled. I don't know what's the reason, why my server doing this, is this a bug or something. Please, help me with that, maybe not only me have this troublesome problem. Thanks a lot!! PS. My firewall is disabled.

Deleted User
July 14, 2004, 10:15 pm
The kicking is a bug. You can't prevent it.

And the flooding is because the players connection is requesting the server too much, I think. You can't do anything about that either.

-Solid_Snake-
July 14, 2004, 11:38 pm
This is bad :( What should i do ?? I'll try to increase max player ping to ex. 10000 ping.Yes, it's a good idea. This post will be good for newbie's (like me) for sure. It will help all. But still i can't prevent that Bug, it's very annoying and ..troublesome. Any help will be a Gold Hint Thx anyway.

b00stA
July 15, 2004, 2:00 pm
Maybe you should have a look at this topic by morpheus: http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=10849
this might help, but I can't grant it..