( search forums )
n00btr00p episodes 1 & 2 (retards vs. the wall)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
grand_diablo
July 15, 2004, 4:13 am
Download the zip with both demos here:
http://soldatrace.jpmxx.de/n00btr00p.zip

(Edit) Even funnier when u listen to the n00b song Dark_Noddy has found while watching the demos:
http://www.cncreplays.com/Pure/teh_pwnerer-teh_noob_song.mp3

just had some fun in a nice game on a pub server, when suddenly some guys called "Mad Fighter" managed to gather some retards, to exploit well known mapbugs. Then it started, like in a bootcamp for retards, they went after him like ducks and tried to bombard themselves through the upper wall on Kampf, most of the time without further success. I stood myself besides them and commented in teamchat (thats y u can only read my comments if u see my player). there is also some flaming in it, cause they recognized my teamchat comments of course.
[IMAGE]

on the next map, Laos, the uber retard MadSniper failed in his revenge (which was not scorin although he had the flag). Here you need to concentrate on my player for the comments, till the answer to "bitch talking big", then follow MadSniper again, as he changes team and again tries to blast himself through the wall in the blue base, assisted by anoter guy (succes = zero once again). I admit, the funnier part is episode 1, but episode 2 is shorter and also worth a look.
[IMAGE]

Have fun [:D]

Marine
July 15, 2004, 5:11 am
lmao

Niff
July 15, 2004, 12:52 pm
downloading!

grand_diablo
July 15, 2004, 4:36 pm
Listen to the song Dark_Noddy has found while watching the demos. Even funnier then ^^
http://www.cncreplays.com/Pure/teh_pwnerer-teh_noob_song.mp3

Melba
July 15, 2004, 5:42 pm
the [:-censored] are you teamchatting for?
FUNNEH movie!

Deleted User
July 15, 2004, 5:50 pm
Rofl. *Downloading* Further comments after i have watched them.

Kazuki
July 15, 2004, 6:09 pm
ROFL! I so wanna download this but I'm at school right now. Nuuuu! >_<

Deleted User
July 15, 2004, 6:16 pm
The first one was great. Especially the part of him calling you n00b. xD And the second one was not so great because i didn't have free cam on. :P

n00bface
July 15, 2004, 6:24 pm
that was hilarious..i loved the commentary..also how mad_sniper kept throwing 3 nades on and just walking on them and killing himself..hahaha...and i also liked how they were all trying to snipe you from an inch away and kept missing...the song was great too.

Droopy
July 15, 2004, 7:58 pm
ROFLCOPTER! What a song!

This should be the new intro song!

AerialAssault
July 15, 2004, 8:46 pm
roflmofaoomgbbq!

Niff
July 16, 2004, 6:48 am
XD! You should've interrupted them after Mad_Sniper yelled [:-censored]ERS! Lmfao. I'm gonna try that trick >_>

AerialAssault
July 16, 2004, 4:52 pm
hey what codec do i need to view this?

BManx2000
July 16, 2004, 5:05 pm
They're demos >.>

Kazuki
July 16, 2004, 11:51 pm
ROFL! Yeah, he kept throwing nades and stepping on them! ROFLMAO! That was hilarious. And everyone kept killing that H4lo guy.

"ur a idiot"
-Mad Sniper

Hiei
July 17, 2004, 12:19 am
Hilarios (i can't spell) great job if you need moving ratings Hiei said 5 stars

Sekushi
July 22, 2004, 7:40 am
mp3 = downz0r! =x

Captain-Kiwi
July 29, 2004, 1:17 am
lol awesome ... I see Mr. Mad_Sniper from time to time, that just fits him what I see in the vids. Great job :D