( search forums )
destructible landscape and other stuff
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Darksider
July 15, 2004, 4:33 pm
I think it would be nice to change the landscape with grenades and explosives.(and you can set in the menu how much destruction to take, we don't need botomless pits. :D ) There can be some type of grounds/walls that can be destroyed with a huge BOOM! And then on some maps there are "doors" that have to be destroyed to enter the objective area. (With TNT of course, and maybe landmines to drop.)

What do you think?

Noobile
July 15, 2004, 5:01 pm
*sigh* here we go again, I swear, this is the tenth time in two days.... firstly, try this:
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp
secondly, read this:
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=14522

personally, I see little use of these things, this isn't liero, schorched earth,or captian pork's world of violence. the game is coded so that if you go beyond s certian point in the map, you die, so the boundries are actually "floating" around the map, instead of being set, permenantly on a nice neat, little square. Not trying to be mean, that's just how the game is.

Kazuki
July 15, 2004, 5:11 pm
This thread is useless! Why?

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHY!

Noobile
July 15, 2004, 5:13 pm
ten seconds ahead of you again kaz....lol

Melba
July 15, 2004, 5:18 pm
MINUTES Noobile, MINUTES
and be nice to the newbie, he is obviously new to the forum and thought he had a brilliant outstanding idea that no one had posted before
secondly the search button aint that obvious a choice if you are new, nor is it easy to find...

n00bface
July 15, 2004, 6:01 pm
dude, this is so offtopic, but captain pork's world of violence sounds [:-censored]ing awesome.
and if this is added, i also want ricochet bulletss

Kazuki
July 15, 2004, 6:01 pm
Melba is half-right. I should be nicer to the poster, but isn't common sense that if you're new to a forum and you see a "FAQ" button just standing there calling for you, that you'd read it?

Noobile
July 15, 2004, 6:03 pm
you're right melba, ten minutes, I musta read it wrong. I felt that I was nice, I could have been a whole lot meaner.

Melba
July 15, 2004, 6:09 pm
/me points at Kazuki

Marine
July 15, 2004, 6:53 pm
:-\

Kazuki
July 15, 2004, 6:59 pm
I'm sorry, it just pisses me off. Half, if not over half, of the first page of Suggestions/Improvements is locked because the threads are repeated and/or useless.

Darksider
July 15, 2004, 7:13 pm
I'm so terribly sorry guys. I've read the FAQ and used the search but not quite good I guess...It won't happen again.