( search forums )
n00bface's pile.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
n00bface
July 15, 2004, 10:08 pm
Okay, here are a few suggestions i've thought of and decided to post now..umm..i've probably left a few out, but i know how to use the edit function laterrr...

1) Team specific weapon descrimination!
So you can only give Bravo like deagle, ruger, barret and m79, but give Alpha team every weapon.
2) Put the aim cursor in demo's! Still be able to move it though..cuz I like to play game on the cns server when Outcast is playing, and record a demo..then when i watch the demo, i always want to pretend that i'm outcast, but i can't move the crosshairs so the feel isn't..real..
3) gravity option (already suggested a few time) .. i made this really cool underwater map, and played on it..and it sucked! cuz we still moved at the same speed had we not been in water :( a map option though, not a server option! think of the possibilities! You have to master a new strategy for EACH map!!1!12non

?
July 15, 2004, 10:28 pm
1) people asked ofr it before.. whiners would have a hayday...
2)emm ok?
3)Neato idea!!!

peemonkey
July 15, 2004, 11:03 pm
all been suggested buh4

N1nj@
July 16, 2004, 12:08 am
I like them all. Support

n00bface
July 16, 2004, 12:18 am
oh i suggested the weapon descrimination from another topic someone suggested a game mode and i thought we could do like a chainsaw vs. knife match thing..meh..

Dathker
July 16, 2004, 2:27 am
i like the 1st one if the server can pick what weps the teams can have....

other ones sound good

Kazuki
July 16, 2004, 3:08 am
lol, The first one sounds really interesting. The second one is just unnecessary. Still if Michal could put in the kill messages and the cursor, it would kick ass. The third was good from the beginning.

Hiei
July 16, 2004, 3:47 am
Eh...i second the support

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 16, 2004, 4:36 am
I would really like the first one to be implantmented, since I would like to make more complex Single player maps, where the Players start out with weaker weapons, and work his way to the uber minigun barret thingy that some big fat guy has been holding at the end of the level......yeah, and i want a weapon editor.

AerialAssault
July 16, 2004, 5:59 am
you like to pretend you are outcast?

Marine
July 16, 2004, 6:50 am
I like #1 a lot, it could be cool for instance, Bravo gets DEagle and Steyr, Delta gets AK and SPAS, Charlie gets MP5 and Ruger, and so on...

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 16, 2004, 8:04 am
or.......Delta gets Barrets, and.....well, there wouldn't be any other teams left, because...

"Damn Deltas, BARRETARDS!"
Player has left Bravo team
Whiner has left Charlie team
Camper has left Alpha team

Unlucky 13
July 16, 2004, 8:09 am
mmm, a one team server, i wonder what the outcome will be...[;)]

Kazuki
July 16, 2004, 1:07 pm
lol, You could take a picture of someone who hates barrets but was on the barret-only team, and then post it all over the forums with big red text that says 'HYPOCRIT!'

Anyway, I kind of like the first idea. It would be really interesting to see the variaty.

n00bface
July 16, 2004, 3:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
you like to pretend you are outcast?

when i play against bots i change my name to |OutcasT|

..yes, i like to pretend i'm outcast.

Hiei
July 16, 2004, 4:05 pm
The weapons should be split like this bravo gets:Hk mp5 Spas-12 ruger 77 Barret M82A1 FN Minimi chainsaw and the Law which means alpha gets: Desert Eagles Ak-74 steyr-AUG M79 XM214 minigun Ussocom and the Combat knife