( search forums )
War in Iraq
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 12:09 am
What country u guys think will win the war in Iraq?
Im going for my country because 1) we basicly havent ever lost a War
2)We have mor intel than them. and 3) We have more weapons of massdestruction at our hands.

So who u guys going for?

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 12:16 am
-_-

Isn't the war over allready? And do you think some weapons off massdestruction will matter? Even bush is not so stupid to send them to iraq. (Should kill millions of civilians too)

Famine
July 16, 2004, 12:18 am
and plus we are sadists

Hitman
July 16, 2004, 12:20 am
Idiot!

The War in Iraq is over; it's just the occupation, or better yet; the ?policing? of Iraq, seeing as ?power? was handed over to the Iraqis, which was nothing more than symbolic, which is the trouble now.

Thanks for making this topic, I've got some excellent points to make about the whole thing; Iraq, War on Terrorism, everything. I'll make the post when I get round to it..

..Lol, you have more WMD? What, you think we're gonna [:-censored]ing nuke Iraq or something?

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 12:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Idiot!

The War in Iraq is over; it's just the occupation, or better yet; the ?policing? of Iraq, seeing as ?power? was handed over to the Iraqis, which was nothing more than symbolic, which is the trouble now.

Thanks for making this topic, I've got some excellent points to make about the whole thing; Iraq, War on Terrorism, everything. I'll make the post when I get round to it..

..Lol, you have more WMD? What, you think we're gonna [:-censored]ing nuke Iraq or something?

Exactly my point. Just said million times better. Thanks hitman. :P

peemonkey
July 16, 2004, 12:38 am
*cough*korea*cough* bush was origionally going to call it
Operation
Iraqi
Liberation.

XD

Captain RibMan
July 16, 2004, 12:39 am
Ah good idea hitman!

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 12:48 am
if i was pres i woulnt have done what bush did. he just got a lot of U.S troops killed.Right when i steped into office i would have eliminated all Iraqi threats to our Country.I know none of u in your right mind would vote for a Spycho who would drop 3 nukes on iraq like me to step into Office?but this war has been going on for years not just because of terrorizm.im not saying that all Iraqis are bad im not racist.and as far as the children in Iraq thay learn from ther parents and the elders. and will1 day grow up to take ther place in this war because ther parents tought them that the United Stats of America is a bad place. this war will never be over until some one like me is in the Office, picks up the lil red phone, and says BOMB THE [:-censored]S!

I rest my case...

VOTE FOR CHALLENGER IN THE YEAR 2026! every one will have peace in the us, why? Because i done us some good in the world.

JOIN FORCES WITH THE U.S.A AND THE WORLD WILL BE A SAFER PLACE FOR OUR CHILDREN!

ALL HAIL CHALLENGER!!!![:-devil]

Aquarius
July 16, 2004, 12:51 am
> 1) we basicly havent ever lost a War

Vietnam, Somalia (not a war, but you lost)

> 2)We have mor intel than them.

In Iraq it doesn't work very well.

> 3) We have more weapons of massdestruction at our hands.

Against terrorists and partisans these weapons are not effective.

Anyway, the war is over.

gi.joe
July 16, 2004, 12:55 am
*looks at -challenger sig "pic" then cracks up

u go

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 1:05 am
> 1) we basicly havent ever lost a War

Vietnam, Somalia (not a war, but you lost)
the only reason we lost is because of the damn hippies!
[:-censored]s didnt want to fight in the war of Nam
iv been on one Tour in Iraq stationed in texas
if i have to go back i will WAR IS NO OBJECT
my father was in Nam,my grand father was in WW2, and iv Been To Iraq

BRING EM ON!!!!!! WOOOT WOOOT
P.S and ill be happy to report in 4 months ill be (sfc.)

FliesLikeABrick
July 16, 2004, 1:11 am
Nobody has come out ahead with any of the Iraq BS. Bush wasn't exactly wise with what he did, and didn't have a good enough plan when he took upon himself the burden or Iraq. Anyone who proclaims their support of Bush is giving the world the impression that us Americans support the actions of Bush. When all you American teens on this forum are old enough to vote, and you start thinking about who deserves your vote, then you will realize that you really don't want to support the nonsense that Bush has brought in the past 4 years. I have been thinking about it lately and realize that if Bush gets re-elected, then we come off to the world as saying "Yes, we do support our president's actions", when really, the only people who do support him now are those who are in the armed forces, going into the armed forces, or hopeful family members of servicepeople.

As for people like CHALLENGER, dropping nukes on Iraq would go against a lot of what we have stood for in the years since all the nuclear treaties and the cold war. It wouldn't solve anything, piss off everyone in the middle east and the UN, drop us outta the UN, and justify the use of nukes against us through terrorism or proper military strikes.

As for everyone else who thinks this war is still going on, it is effectively over. As of last wednesday, Iraq was turned over to it's own interim government and it's own police forces are replacing the remaining occupation of US and other world forces.

Most of the world thinks that we went into Afghanistan and then Iraq as a quick response after 9/11 for revenge, and given the latest reports of inaccurate intelligence about WMDs in Iraq, that seems more and more true.

In closing, the world knew that this war would not turn out with a clear winner, it wasn't like Iraq had an organized army that could possibly rival what the US could bring to the table. Too many people watched the original broadcasts on CNN of the main attack on baghdad and that impressed the image on them that we are going full out on Iraq. Now that the occupation is formally over, we can do nothing but wait for the terrorism and disruptions to end in the middle east, but we all know that this may never happen, as it has not in other less-than-peaceful countries of that region. Hopefully Bush will be ousted in the upcoming election, and Kerry can clean up what Bush started, and preserve our image among our allies and fellow people of the world.
my two cents
-Brick

grand_diablo
July 16, 2004, 1:14 am
quote:Originally posted by -CHALLENGER-
if i was pres i woulnt have done what bush did. he just got a lot of U.S troops killed.Right when i steped into office i would have eliminated all Iraqi threats to our Country.I know none of u in your right mind would vote for a Spycho who would drop 3 nukes on iraq like me to step into Office?but this war has been going on for years not just because of terrorizm.im not saying that all Iraqis are bad im not racist.and as far as the children in Iraq thay learn from ther parents and the elders. and will1 day grow up to take ther place in this war because ther parents tought them that the United Stats of America is a bad place. this war will never be over until some one like me is in the Office, picks up the lil red phone, and says BOMB THE [:-censored]S!

I rest my case...

VOTE FOR CHALLENGER IN THE YEAR 2026! every one will have peace in the us, why? Because i done us some good in the world.

JOIN FORCES WITH THE U.S.A AND THE WORLD WILL BE A SAFER PLACE FOR OUR CHILDREN!

ALL HAIL CHALLENGER!!!![:-devil]

Omg how retarded is that?

There was no Iraqi thread to the US, there were no massdestruction weps found yet (and since it took em so long to find one barrel of strange substance, i doubt it was there before). It was all just a reason to capture the Iraqi oil. Sure Saddam wasnt too nice to his ppl, but those reasons for the war were cheap and nonexisting.

See Northern Corea. They continue their nuclear program (btw. who forbids the US to continue their nucelar program?) and Kim Jung-Il even announces an atomic strike vs. Japan and the US in case of war. Does Bush really react? No. Why not? Cause they dont have any really valuable ressources.

Boy, dont believe everything Bush and the TV tell you.

Hitman
July 16, 2004, 1:22 am
To be honest, I'm seriously scared that Bush might get re-elected, the mere thought scares me, and it's sad that it does.

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 1:26 am
And your right u should be scared as hell we all should nowing that ppl like that who take planes and slam them into buildings killing ppl who didnt even deserve it! i just dont understand what ppl like that(Dictators) want. what did saddams ppl ever do to him?like i said get rid of em all and no more worries no one will have to be scared any more.case closed.

Hitman
July 16, 2004, 1:28 am
How old are you, cause you sure write like an idiot.

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 1:30 am
im 19 borm august 25 1984 whats it to ya?
this is the enternet u dont have to spell correctly if i wanted id use spell check.
and another thing i cant help it if im addicted to war! i love going to boot camp for training every summer leading my troops on as a Ssg.iv got a duty to help higher officers train guys who shouldnt be going to war because thay might die and havent even had a chance to get out and explore the world.u talk about being scared most of my guys are my best friends ther like family i dont want to lose them. do u know what its like having guys shot right infront of your eyes? hmm do u?
well i Do its sad that every time one of my men,or other teens out ther get shot and i prey that thay will make it ok.and the only reason im a Staff sargent and im this young is because im a Junior recrueter. i didnt choose to i was forced by the government.

Aquarius
July 16, 2004, 1:44 am
wow, you're really 19 y old??? So everything I heard about high school education in USA must be true...

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 1:45 am
FFS! u are totally off topic ppl!

Aquarius
July 16, 2004, 1:48 am
USA doesn't fight with any country in Iraq, there is no topic to discuss.

Hitman
July 16, 2004, 1:48 am
Offtopic? The original post was bull[:-censored] anyways, and so are you.

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 1:55 am
ook that was totally uncalled for How in the [:-censored] did u ever get to be a Moderator
ur treating ppl like [:-censored] not that u cant i mean your incharge but damn dude does the moderator not know his own set of rules? I suggest u go read your so called RULES and refresh your memory!
inconsederate [:-censored]!

1) Do not spam, it's useless since your post count doesn't increase.
Maybe we can get the post increasing back if you kids show you
can behave yourselves .

2) Lounge is for off-topic, but serious threads only. We will move
topics that aren't serious to the Bash Pit, or we may delete them.

3) Don't flame other people.

4) Respect the general forum rules.

5) Dont post links to warez or sites with warez on them.

Repeated offenders will be warned. If that isn't enough, you can expect to be banned.

If you respect the rules, we won't have too much work and the lounge will be a nice place. So we'll all be happy .
So guess what that means your breaking the rules your flaming me! for starting a topic about war wich incase uv never evn been in!

Famine
July 16, 2004, 2:12 am
quote:ur treating ppl like [:-censored]

quote:drop 3 nukes on iraq

You treat people like they are god's creatures don't you?You'd make a great philanthropist.

quote:BRING EM ON!!!!!! WOOOT WOOOT

yea you can take them

quote:drop 3 nukes on iraq

You you have BIG BALLS! AND SHE HASBIG BALLS! AND WE HAVE BIG BALLS!

Ofcourse anyone said you 'bring them' so you can drop nukes

Hitman
July 16, 2004, 2:12 am
You just piss me off. You're making light of the fact that we're at 'war' by saying ?w00t? about it, saying all Iraqis are bad, that they should 'bring it on', and that we should nuke Iraq. I mean seriously, what the [:-censored] did you expect? A sensible conversation?

Also, I don't believe a word you say about you being in Iraq. How can you at one point be so emotional about the war, saying that you 'prey that thay will make it ok' when referring to your 'men' and asking whether we knew 'what its like having guys shot right infront of your eyes?', and then the next moment you?re going all 'BRING EM ON!!!!!! WOOOT WOOOT'. It doesn't make sense.

Famine
July 16, 2004, 2:14 am
quote:If you respect the rules, we won't have too much work and the lounge will be a nice place

You are talking about being nice? You want to [:-censored]ing drop a bomb on innocent people

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 2:23 am
I also said im Addicted to war i "DIDNT" how ever say i Hate all Iraqis
I wish, just for a day u could see the live film my father has from Nam i wish for one day u could be placed in my Boots. look im sorry for every thing iv said war gets to u when your out in the field but whats wors is when your on the way to the briefing room in Arlington Texas and that thay say your Platoon is going in looking for chemicles,weapons,and pow's thats all behind nme lines.only reason war dosent bother me is because iv been ther and done that. and the Government pays u exactly $300 bucks to go fight a war.
we arent getting payd enough for this [:-censored]. it would be great if u joined and were sent to my camp id work your ass so [:-censored]ing hard by the time we got ready to go back over to Iraq ud be the same way.

FliesLikeABrick
July 16, 2004, 2:32 am
I'm not normally one to flame, but to whoever said that thing about "education in america," it isnt all that bad, he is just from Texas.
-Brick

Hitman
July 16, 2004, 2:32 am
Yes, you're right there, you didn't say all Iraqis are bad, my mistake. It's hard to make sense out of all the gobbledegook that you write..

Strange thing is, if you've been there and done that, shouldn't you be more aware of what is/was going on in Iraq? You sound like you don't know what the hell you're talking about..

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 2:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Yes, you're right there, you didn't say all Iraqis are bad, my mistake. It's hard to make sense out of all the gobbledegook that you write..

Strange thing is, if you've been there and done that, shouldn't you be more aware of what is/was going on in Iraq? You sound like you don't know what the hell you're talking about..
once in a good while ill glance at the news i dont pay attintion to that [:-censored] any more i could realy care less but if i have to go back i will.

Hitman
July 16, 2004, 2:56 am
Oh the irony.

Shame this turned in to an argument really, I was gonna make that post with all those points, but I guess it's a bit pointless now...meh, I'll prolly make another topic.

Famine
July 16, 2004, 3:03 am
quote: I also said im Addicted to war i "DIDNT" how ever say i Hate all Iraqis

Well you sure as hell don't give a [:-censored] about them

FliesLikeABrick
July 16, 2004, 3:13 am
yeah, i was hoping any points i raised would add to a good conversation, but that didnt work out too well
-Brick

peemonkey
July 16, 2004, 3:36 am
dude, the education in california is like, 2nd to last. XD
challenger: ever have gun go off right next to yer head? describe the feeling...

gi.joe
July 16, 2004, 3:50 am
ffs can u please move this to the bash pit hitman im itching to get at this down towney

grand_diablo
July 16, 2004, 4:01 am
Everyone carrying some intelligence in his brain, never wants to experience a war again when he has been in one. My grandfather had to fight somewhere close to Scandinavia in WW2, and damned, since ever then he is a pacifist. You cannot solve everything with guns. Sure, Saddam was a burden to the Iraqi ppl, but the situation now is an even greater burden. Bush and his brainless company are profiting from the war, they hold shares in the weapons and oil industry. What do you need for a war? Weapons! What do you get in Iraq? Oil. Seems like those army veterans in Bush's cabinet didnt learn anything.

"Addicted to war" is the most stupid thing ive ever heard. If that is the reason why you play Soldat, do us the favor and quit it, such people as you are giving the medias even more "evidence" to title "CounterStrike made them run amok!" after a some ppl went mad at school.

You really think Bush started the war because he wants to spread democracy? How blind are you? a) Like I said, he and his cabinet, and the American industry was and is still profiting from that conflict. b) his father didn manage to get Saddam off his seat. Personal revenge.

Some ppl should really learn to think before being allowed to vote...

Luckily, it doesnt seem as if Bush would be reelected. Why did so many ppl vote a president who cant eat pretzels, nor drive a scooter or a bike o_O

peemonkey
July 16, 2004, 4:09 am
*america helped put saddam in p[ower and create rudementary al-0queda to defend afganistan*

gi.joe
July 16, 2004, 4:47 am
not al-queda.... Taliban

that fuking sniper
July 16, 2004, 4:57 am
Mmm...

1. Challenger, you posted in the previous page that Vietnam was lost due to the hippies. It was not so. The hippies were actually getting so much power and popularity because the USA was already *losing* the war. Casualties were extremely high. USA went into Vietnam with a WW2 attitude. They werent ready for the advanced guerilla the VietCong had in store for them. And they lost. Face the fact, dont deny them like a loser. America was, indeed, defeated by a peasant army.

2. You called the people in Iraq terrorists. Ok, picture this: Iraq has a better millitary than USA and it invades you instead. The USA army is crushed, but a resistance force is quickly assembled and starts fighting an underground guerilla war against Iraq, using the good ole' hit-and-run attacks. Would you call that underground resistance force a terrorist force?

Iraq is a tough nut to crack, though. It was like a dog-eat-dog goverment there. Suddam was the big dog and he bullied everyone around, and he made them stand in line, with force. Now a bigger dog came in (USA) and killed the old boss. What will the other roughly-equal dogs do? The other "equal dogs" mind you, are the sub-leaders of sub-groups within Iraqi society. Each of them wants power, and each one of them has his own millitia going on to fight against all directions, like a little kid. Each one of them opposes eachother and USA at the same time. You will never have peace there. You will never have peace anywhere if you use force to instill a temporary silence. Aggression will only build more and more the more force you put into it. And unless you are planning to nuke the bulk of Iraq (hey, just to be sure, right?) and get rid of them all, some of them will still hate you. They will continue to hate you and your people untill you give them a reason to stop. And fighting them, taking over their land, installing your corporations, taking over their goverment and economy, wont be a sufficient reason.

This war was started with Bush saying how much he regrets to have to be violent with people, but there is no other choice (as he said it). The pretext excuse was that Iraq has illegal weapons of mass destruction. Take these into consideration: USA has enough mass-destructive weapons of its own to destroy 8 humanities. It is the single most aggressive nation in the present world but somehow manages to get everyone to publically assume that theres a trust having the USA in charge of these weapons, so no moral problems arise against the US millitary. This is very convenient. The weapons in Iraq were supplied by the US millitary to wage war upon Iran and the Kurd minority in Iraq. If Bush said that USA is the "good guy" in this, and he has implied it innumerable times, hes a [:-censored]ing hypocrit. With that said, USA was also the single most pro-war nation in the world. By that I mean that whenever theres a war, USA is linked to it in some way. Either supplying weapons, fighting alongside a chosen combatant nation/faction whose victory will fulfill some interests the nation currently has, or it passively boycots a combatant nation/force to make it lose the war, also in the name of interest.

Have I ever seen someone get shot infront of me? Worse. I've been present in 2 suicide bombings in Israel, I watched my friend get incinerated in a bombing. Does that satisfy your need for proof that someone has seen extreme violence in real life to prove a hidden point?

I never hated the bombers, myself, or any other nation/faction that resorts to violence for a certain reason, because I'm not too much of an idiot to keep a closed mind. I know their reasons, I know why they do whatever they do, even though I'll never resort to that as long as I am sane, I understand them. You obviously know nothing. Go back to your glorious Iraq and fight to enslave another country like a nice citizen. You will get a medal, and everyone will be proud of such patriotism. Perfect, isnt it?

FliesLikeABrick
July 16, 2004, 5:21 am
good post. kudos TFS

Social Poison
July 16, 2004, 6:07 am
Stop talking, you're making baby Jesus cry

AerialAssault
July 16, 2004, 6:28 am
well, when i grow up i plan to conquer the world, and unite all nations under a single communist rule...

Keinonen
July 16, 2004, 11:42 am
War in Iraq is anyway lost. Right after when US troops chicken out of Iraq there(obviously) will be some sorta fundamentalist revolution, another dictatorship will be established and everything(mostly oil) that they have fighted for is lost.
However when elections come Bush will get lesser votes and will win again like he did in last elections.

Ho Chi Minh
July 16, 2004, 12:40 pm
none of these ideas make a difference,
but i would mind ppl like "that [:-censored]ing sniper" in future governments,
there are too many "i dotn give a [:-censored] about you" people.
Kein, the reason they are still in is so that they dont "chicken out", the same happened in Vietnam also, just raises mortality... so that the leaders dont need to feel embarrased

all they have fought for, is a free(er) people, and that has worked, but it has also strengthened the resolve of the "non free people makers", more goodness cancelled by more badness

Tha Doggfather
July 16, 2004, 9:32 pm
Well, after reading all this I first decided to refrain from posting in here. But now that -CHALLENGER- has flagged a post in this topic for review, i guess I'm kind of obliged to share my thoughts.

-CHALLENGER-, you're saying that Hitman doesn't keep to the rules, but he isn't flaming you, he's just discussing the subject at hand.
You asked us a question, and gave us your stand on it. Hitman gave his. He even appologized and admitted that he was wrong in a post further down.

If you feel offended, I'm afraid that it's your own fault. The topic is in fact redundant, seeing as the war is indeed finished. And by asking the question who will win, you prove that you're quite chauvinistic. Of course America will win, is this topic created just to affirm America's military might over all countries "full of terrorists"?

You can't blame people who criticise you, seeing as you make some points that don't make sense, eg:
quote:Originally posted by -CHALLENGER-

the only reason we lost is because of the damn hippies!

Ok, so you lost the war because of the hippies, because they didn't want to fight?
With or without the support of the hippies, wasn't America supposed to be superiour to Vietnam in terms of military power?

I find your claim that you serve in the US Army hard to believe, as Hitman said, you sound like you don't know what you're talking about.
I could be wrong though, but you certainly make it hard for us to believe you.

And if you try to make a serious post, try some spelling and grammar, you'll find it helps a lot. Im not saying I write in perfect English, but it's not my native language, and at least I'm making an effort.

As for my opinion on the matter, I don't really feel the need to contribute anything. I share the opinion of TFS, other members had some good points too.

Kazuki
July 16, 2004, 11:02 pm
Well, for one, this original post was absolute nonsense. I'm sorry, Challenger, but I'm 14... and I can say better.

I'll just make it short and sweet. Wars [:-censored]ing suck. Let's go bomb the hell out of each other because our leaders are arguing like 7-year olds with a big vocabulary! Ok? I don't care who and what started the wars that were talked about in here, I don't care why they were started, but it makes the world a crappy place, and that's that. lol, I'm sorry to say this, but the world would be so much nicer if someone were to do what Aerial Assault said.

Edit: Before anyone says that I know nothing about wars, you're right, I don't. I don't because I don't give a flying damn about how a certain amount of people died in a 4- to 6-year period because of some moronic reason.

Oh, and Aquarius, yes, we're uneducated, you can go ahead and do something about it.

ClanKwH
July 16, 2004, 11:43 pm
they just take it like a sport maybe thats why they mess up often ;/

Meandor
July 17, 2004, 12:25 am
Aye tfs, it's incredible how pretty much no one ( that doesn't live in the US, especially europe ) is scared or against the fact that the US keep so many mass destruction weapon with the excuse of being the protectors of the civilized populations.
At the moment, i kind of hope that what John Titor said will come true. Yes, it's bull[:-censored] and won't happen, but that way the world would be better.

Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 12:44 am
Look guys im sorry for this argument and wish to apolagize.
but yes i am in the Military and i have been ther and done that. as for the gun going of next to your head thing lol happins alot with an M16 Example: one guy might crouch hold the tripod over his left sholder and the guy behind him fires away holding the field till reinforcments come.
Why would a pearson hold up the end of an M16 to hold the gun steady while moving place to placeand fireing at the same time.
If i can find any when i get back from training this summer ill get some pics out of my locker.

i just want to say that i didnt mean avery thing i said and im sorry for threatening the lives of others not knowing if ther is an Iraqi on the Forums lol. Actually im glade every one had this Descution and it helps alot when u want to hear other ppls thoughts.
And sorry Hitman for Bad mouthing i kind of got carried away.

P.S-as the (HIPPIES) would Say Peace out.

Weed
July 17, 2004, 1:55 am
omfg guys
dont eat a cow
the guys is either:
1- under 13
2- semi retarded (forest gump style but without the physical ability to even join the US forces)
3- a poor Alabama redneck who gets his kicks out of beating up old black ladies with his friends named Bob, Rex, Tex and Cosmo.

you dont have to take any idiot seriously... cmon, first you take him seriously... whats next? Hitman? for real people...

societies_punishment
July 17, 2004, 4:33 am
The war on Iraq was started for all the wrong reasons but some good will come of it, at least the people that were suffering now have a chance to have a decent life, sure many died and more will die in the comming years but its a fight that needed to be fought. However I belive there's more important wars to be fought.

palloco
July 17, 2004, 8:50 am
Wars do not start for moronic reasons, dont be fool. Wars start to improve the way of life of the people who supported it (soldiers may be included or not, depending on the situation). Therefore wars will never stop existing while there are people that still want more than they already have.

Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 10:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
omfg guys
dont eat a cow
the guys is either:
1- under 13
2- semi retarded (forest gump style but without the physical ability to even join the US forces)
3- a poor Alabama redneck who gets his kicks out of beating up old black ladies with his friends named Bob, Rex, Tex and Cosmo.

you dont have to take any idiot seriously... cmon, first you take him seriously... whats next? Hitman? for real people...
WTF do u not understand! i said i was sorry to Hitman!
and that i didnt mean every thing i said about IRAQIS!
and who the [:-censored] are u calling idiot i bet all that god damn weeds gone strait to your brain... "IDIOTS" are ppl who do drugs (not counting smoking because i smoke almost every one does)and the fact that your an Idiot because if u get caught smoking pot ull get busted.

Ho Chi Minh
July 17, 2004, 11:08 am
lol... keep digging

Kazuki
July 17, 2004, 1:23 pm
lol, Although I accept your apology, I want to put up an argument on smoking. People who smoke are half moronic, and half brainwashed by the substances inside. You think that smoking isn't so bad because you're getting addicted to it. How long have you been smoking? Sorry, man, but you should get help for it, and as soon as possible. =\

Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 2:26 pm
i found [:-censored]ing iraqui mc donalds... those americans really want to feel home..

wait, america is maybe trying to capture iraq? cuz they got oil and like no militarry defenses that can do anything against the american troops?

Tha Doggfather
July 17, 2004, 2:29 pm
topic locked, for people who still wanna discuss the issue, go here