stairs
jedi's light sabor
Printer
Eletric socket

Hmmmm thats my main list soo far...

FliesLikeABrick
July 16, 2004, 4:58 am
(yours fits in electrical sockets?)

everything on your list (except i dont have to worry about electrical sockets)
car exhaust pipe
heavy machinery
fans
doorways

Camping_Carl2
July 16, 2004, 5:00 am
;D there are bigger ones....... that you can take off the covering ;) and boom you got a spot for jackilastion!

peemonkey
July 16, 2004, 6:06 am
100ft from a preist or michal jackson.

Noobile
July 16, 2004, 6:29 am
In my own rectal cavity, or my mouth. or any other man's for that matter.
The barrel of a Barrett
on a traintrack
A diseased crack-whore
a man

I thought you were in St. Louis carl....how'd the test go?

EDIT: or in a(n) lol,stfu,wtf,or a(n)lmao...sorry ville, they aren't sexy enough
stuffed animal
animal
a man
and pretty much everything that is not warm,pink, and female.
and corpses...thats just nasty

peemonkey
July 16, 2004, 7:35 am
anything that isnt CC2

gi.joe
July 16, 2004, 10:24 am
is it odd that CC didnt include say...his mom on dad on his list?

j/k

CC u tha man

Unlucky 13
July 16, 2004, 11:01 am
on ice, especially when there are ice skaters ;D
oh, and in the cd drive of ur pc

peemonkey
July 16, 2004, 11:21 am
you can fit yers there? XD!!!!
>XD <--- evil ecksdee

Unlucky 13
July 16, 2004, 12:35 pm
CD DRIVE, the coaster ones, if u cant fit urs there, u hav a MARJOR prob pee

peemonkey
July 16, 2004, 2:19 pm
peemonkey is a reference to a bodypart, not me....>XD

Keinonen
July 16, 2004, 4:23 pm
Toaster
Lawn mover
Mangle
Anything associated with Carl...
etc...

Hiei
July 16, 2004, 5:05 pm
do not put your penis anywhere near a cannibal hooker you think its all good till she takes a bite

Kazuki
July 16, 2004, 5:17 pm
It depends... You can always put it through a hole in your pocket, as long as you don't let anyone unattractive search your pockets.

AerialAssault
July 16, 2004, 5:26 pm
BMF

sanity
July 16, 2004, 5:38 pm
i put mine wherever it fits... which is anywhere coz its about as thick as a pin (i named it pinny) and this big | <-> |. i tried some [:-censored] from those spam emails that guarantee 20" growth in the first 5 seconds but it just turned yellow and i think its going to fall off.. please help my pinny [:(]

gi.joe
July 16, 2004, 11:33 pm
erm...

where do YOU get your acid?

Captain RibMan
July 17, 2004, 12:00 am
http://www.fu-fme.com/

would you stick your weiner in one of these?

Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 12:28 am
[:-censored]ing no, i'd rather stick to CC's [:-censored]ing sister..

Hi, mr.cc'sdaddy can i [:-censored] ur daughter? please it will just be a quickie

Hiei
July 17, 2004, 12:40 am
OMFG is that f'n real Ribman............

Camping_Carl2
July 17, 2004, 3:37 am
yea dude i did take the test the pysical and all that [:-censored]

i passed the test and im going into Inflitry w00 for the fact i want to be a sniper.. im switching in 2 years.. if the job is open to a sniper....

i go to boot camp next july....
and if you dont belive im in the marines ask me a question about the testing that you know thats true your self and i will answer....

Captain RibMan
July 17, 2004, 4:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Hiei
OMFG is that f'n real Ribman............

order one and see

Camping_Carl2
July 17, 2004, 7:50 am
LMAO XHD #ERH

and its cheap ;D

Captain RibMan
July 17, 2004, 8:37 am
Only $500 you say?

Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 12:27 pm
[QUOTERET]
yea dude i did take the test the pysical and all that

i passed the test and im going into Inflitry w00 for the fact i want to be a sniper.. im switching in 2 years.. if the job is open to a sniper....

i go to boot camp next july....
and if you dont belive im in the marines ask me a question about the testing that you know thats true your self and i will answer....
[/QUETO]

Man wtf, u a sniper?

whos been playing americas army...?

Captain RibMan
July 18, 2004, 12:02 am
i was like 2 hours ago

wormdundee
July 18, 2004, 3:20 am
why couldnt CC be a camper crack, im sure you know all his skills exactly even though youve never met him (that was sarcasm yes)

and plus, he already has lots of sniping experience using his barret in soldat :P

Deleted User
July 18, 2004, 10:14 am
Wurm wtf? is life in 2d? man there are more feautures in life such as every item is destroyable and every server has 0 ping. also you can make your OWN weapons!

Big Black and G4Y
July 18, 2004, 11:51 am
from carl i think..."i passed the test and im going into infantry w00t for the fact i want to be a sniper.. im switching in 2 years.. if the job is open to a sniper...."

bro! passing test? the only thing you need to pass going into 'infantry' is the sight exam. it's for the grunts. no intelligents needed. also, your not going to take a lick of it with you after your out! at least go moterpool bro. then you could work on your on car. what you gonna do with sniper skills? apply it to another FPS in 4 years? know that that marines will use you hommie. break your body inside of 4 years. then let you go, washed hands free of you; all used up, knees hurting.
but the skills to defend yourself will be there. that you will keep. they did'nt take me cuz i have some dry skin i never noticed. i wanted the training(like you). i'll say... GO RESERVE!!!! you can always go active after!! the training will be there full on. you just don't have a 4 year 40 hour/week commit to a group of dumb guys standing round most(85%) of the time talking stupid [:-censored]. what i'm saying is... if your going to sell out, don't go infantry... thats the defalt for the guys who were dumb enough to tell them they had smoked weed one time in there lives. get an mos. if you 'passed' the GAY ass asvab then you prob qualify for at least a semi useable job. if you go sniper you go with ego... and everyone around you in that field went with ego also... it will be a test of the alfa male.... sounds HOT... for a FAG. bro don't do it. much cooler peeps are going for the real jobs.

Deleted User
July 18, 2004, 2:59 pm
im gonna be a [:-censored]ing pilot.

sanity
July 18, 2004, 3:44 pm
BBG is right, infantry is for people that dont know any better. Try something that gives you skills you can use outside the army too CC.

Deleted User
July 18, 2004, 4:09 pm
yeah im gonna be a pilot and when im gonna get retierd im gonna
ask for a [:-censored]ing airfield in my garden as thanks that i bombed the whole middle east 2 times.
then im like gonna go show up in my neighborhood and get all chiks.

Noobile
July 18, 2004, 4:12 pm
Grats CC2!

For once, I actually agree with bbg. (sans the "go reserve"bit) CC2, sniper school is about one of the most mentally/physically demanding training regimens the the united states military offers. (no, I did NOT just call you dumb) you'll need to gain the ability to stay in one posotion,for days on end, not moving, even to take a leak. ALOT of people want into sniper school (even I did) but the demands are quite insane, and there is ZERO room for error in the training, you screw up, and you're done. My suggestion, go into MotorT,or Comm (comm'll take you to Japan...it's pretty there) those skills they teach you will actually land you a decent paying job in 6 years, whereas the civillian world, doesnt have much use for a guy who can shoot the nuts off a fly at 800yds without a scope. You gottta think ahead man, a military career is anything BUT glorious, and civilians are jumpy around people who can shoot.

Since you're getting in and all, I guess I'll be nice, and give you a heads up...
Never look for "blinker fluid"
Humvee's DON'T have keys
There is NO SUCH PART as a "finot rod"
There isnt enough "fallopian tubing" in the world, for a single humvee
Chem-lights DON'T need batteries
NEVER go on Helo "watch", Helo "guard" is a real job however

those are off the top of my head, more'll come in time, it's been a while, but those are things marines'll do the the FNG (F*cking New Guy) just to mess with him/her.

Camping_Carl2
July 20, 2004, 3:56 am
Guys.. i passed the test. i could of went into higher things.. but i want to learn the weapons alot better.. after 2 years. im going to try to switch into higher standards to snipe... yes you can switch after 2 years.. i asked about this...

I didnt really want to go into anything else.. like Database guy.. or Car repair... there are lots of jobs.. barely intrest me though. :P and plus you have to take the test....

Captain RibMan
July 20, 2004, 5:09 am
quote:i could of went into higher things
kekeke