( search forums )
Curse You Viruses! Er... Elp?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
NuZZ
July 17, 2004, 11:06 am
Wasup everyone, I come to you from not my normal computer... :/
And im having HELL fixing it! Seems to be when I connect to the internet (Dial-Up) it works for like 30-60 secones or so then dissconnects. And I cant go anywhere to say get a fix or something. Man, ITS HORRIBLE! But these other things, like this proccess called "egfuu", it turns Sygate Personal Firewall Pro and AVG off... I open em and they close when its on. So I allways haveto turn that off. (ive had that particular viri for a while so ive learnt to live iwth it, I search for egfuu.exe but it has no resaults EVER!)
So i cant use the internet at all, so does anyone wanto HELP me somewhow? (I had this insternet problem a few weeks ago too but some-how i managed to overcome it, but now i have tried everything I did before to fix it and... N.o. Nothing works)
Id really like to use my comp again so anyone wanna elp meh then thatle be sweat.
BTW: I noticed my account got BANNED for a while, atleast my IP, anyone wanto explain that? Jeez these slack admins ban without e-mailing you? Or what... Bah. Just would luv some elpo with meh comp, none of any of my anti-virus progs every find any viruses, ive used a few lately...
TO ANY1 WHO HELP ME THANX, cus if anyone ever needs any help then ill be oblidged to do what I can... Ehhh peace out? lol :)

Melba
July 17, 2004, 12:14 pm
quote:[BTW: I noticed my account got BANNED for a while, atleast my IP, anyone wanto explain that?

apparently you were using hacks for soldat...

Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 1:14 pm
NuZZ, [:-censored] off for using teh haks.

b00stA
July 17, 2004, 2:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by NuZZ
Wasup everyone, I come to you from not my normal computer... :/
And im having HELL fixing it! Seems to be when I connect to the internet (Dial-Up) it works for like 30-60 secones or so then dissconnects. And I cant go anywhere to say get a fix or something. Man, ITS HORRIBLE! But these other things, like this proccess called "egfuu", it turns Sygate Personal Firewall Pro and AVG off... I open em and they close when its on. So I allways haveto turn that off. (ive had that particular viri for a while so ive learnt to live iwth it, I search for egfuu.exe but it has no resaults EVER!)
So i cant use the internet at all, so does anyone wanto HELP me somewhow? (I had this insternet problem a few weeks ago too but some-how i managed to overcome it, but now i have tried everything I did before to fix it and... N.o. Nothing works)
Id really like to use my comp again so anyone wanna elp meh then thatle be sweat.
BTW: I noticed my account got BANNED for a while, atleast my IP, anyone wanto explain that? Jeez these slack admins ban without e-mailing you? Or what... Bah. Just would luv some elpo with meh comp, none of any of my anti-virus progs every find any viruses, ive used a few lately...
TO ANY1 WHO HELP ME THANX, cus if anyone ever needs any help then ill be oblidged to do what I can... Ehhh peace out? lol :)

format the partition with windows on it?

BManx2000
July 17, 2004, 4:11 pm
Sounds like your computer is way fecked. If you've tried everything I suggest format.

Chakra
July 17, 2004, 5:10 pm
You got ctf_death put back into soldat.

You deserve much worse.

(by the way, try the 'net on safemode)

Cookie.
July 17, 2004, 10:57 pm
nuzz is teh innocent..

Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 11:55 pm
I agree with chakra.. But just because he is chakra. :P

sativa
July 18, 2004, 12:19 am
well and do this: start up while startup hold down ctrl, select safe mode, pull out ya internetcable (i have had virusses that still could connect to the internet in safe mode) do some virusscans and spyware scans and you should be alright for next 3 weeks and ow yeah install a firewall like zonealarm

DeafBox
July 18, 2004, 4:51 am
Like someone said, u were banned for distributing Map hacks or something similar. Which is fair enough.

NuZZ
July 20, 2004, 7:32 am
Err. Sorry to say about the hacks, but I never used any hacks, Haro actaully contacted me one day and said he was playing with my FLY MOD, yest hats right, he seemed to get it working online. I got it off him and versed him, it worked but I really didnt use it online any further... :@
Jeez so Haro posted the hack and crap up? well spose i need the topic url.
But yeah Im innocent, wtf did I do? I messed with some POA's and released my first mod, the fly mod, its completly... Legal? heh. To blame is haro, he never CAN get his mouth shut i spose, bet he gave it to ever john and barry he met... :/
But hey he just was playin, dont hurt him, its not his fault, its the devil :D
ok
Now meh comp, bah Id rather never reformat... :( Because it takes too much time but it will haveto be done. Ill try safe mode and such, but as I may of mentioned I got it back up and working the first time.
Egfuu eh? Crazy sh!t of a viri, but id also like to know what "winsys32" is? Becuase it runs under proccesses and... Uhh I searched for it in (my firewall said its directory was system32)system32 and it didnt come up hidden or not, eh well 2 bad. Ill try out some viri software so thatle be... allright,
Thanx sativa, cookie, bmanx, melba etc. But get [:-censored]ed b0rg...
and ... **sorry** for death? lol... Jeez who asked you to play it.

Tha Doggfather
July 20, 2004, 10:22 am
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/backdoor.cigivip.html

http://www.servenet.com/ipiboard/archive071200/2916.html

NuZZ
July 21, 2004, 7:09 am
Hey Thanx, I thought winsys32 was hell odd.Uhh I should proly search for a single remover cus I cant fit mcafe or something on a floppy disk, and i cant download it with my comp. Eh and I dont have a lan cable, and nor a cd burner.
Well we will c... Slowley
EDIT
Just searched my regi for winsys and wadya know, it maraculously come up with that egfuu, japano32, some gibberish stuff like dysfhdui3hdhf and a few other obviouse virus registries!!... Well its all gone, but Bah, I fawking h8 viruses...
EDIT... again
right now I deleted the regi stuff, when i searched for winsys32 i didnt find it at all however. And when I go to edit win.ini the only [:-censored] it has is mpg video info and ws pro and all this crap... What SHOULD win.ini have in it, for u other XP users, cus like mines got [:-censored]. And now when I restart egfuu and winsys32 open a seconed time each! This is sketchy!