( search forums )
SOS
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 10:35 pm
I haven't much time... I can hear it coming back for me. How I escaped to write you this letter of distress I do not know... but time is running out.

I was betrayed. I thought it was my friend, but I now see it was a horrible, horrible ruse, a trick to lure me into a state of opulence. I now see the true nature of this beast, a manipulative, cunning, heartless creature, who's sole purpose is to consume.

To consume me. I can feel it happening. I can feel it taking over. I know of no cure, and I know not what to do. I am losing myself... my will is breaking.

It will not be much longer before I succumb to its grasp.. before my very existence is forfeit. I weep for the joys I will never know, and for the regrets of my past.

I solemnly doubt that this plea will reach you in time. Even as I write these words, I can feel my grasp fading. I fear I am already too far gone.

I can hear it coming for me now. Deep down I know that I no longer have the strength to fight it. Flee. Save yourself.

It has come for me again.

Soldat has me.

sativa
July 17, 2004, 10:47 pm
oh no he's turning into a monster *starts kicking*

Deleted User
July 17, 2004, 11:06 pm
uhh, blerg?

morpheus
July 17, 2004, 11:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by b0rg
I haven't much time... I can hear it coming back for me. How I escaped to write you this letter of distress I do not know... but time is running out.

I was betrayed. I thought it was my friend, but I now see it was a horrible, horrible ruse, a trick to lure me into a state of opulence. I now see the true nature of this beast, a manipulative, cunning, heartless creature, who's sole purpose is to consume.

To consume me. I can feel it happening. I can feel it taking over. I know of no cure, and I know not what to do. I am losing myself... my will is breaking.

It will not be much longer before I succumb to its grasp.. before my very existence is forfeit. I weep for the joys I will never know, and for the regrets of my past.

I solemnly doubt that this plea will reach you in time. Even as I write these words, I can feel my grasp fading. I fear I am already too far gone.

I can hear it coming for me now. Deep down I know that I no longer have the strength to fight it. Flee. Save yourself.

It has come for me again.

Soldat has me.

nice copy and paste, u dipsh1t

sativa
July 17, 2004, 11:21 pm
borg the dude from URANUS

Captain RibMan
July 17, 2004, 11:53 pm
yeah b0rg we all know you suck at spelling

wormdundee
July 18, 2004, 3:23 am
a state of opulence? wtf, that doesnt make any sense