( search forums )
Petition to ban b0rg
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Chakra
July 18, 2004, 6:49 pm

Reasons?

1. The world (and thus the soldat community) does not need or desire a CC wannabe with Attention Deficit Disorder. Discriminating? Kids are given prescriptions for a bloody good reason!

2. In comparison to b0rg's apparent idol, Camping Carl is mild-mannered, can hold a conversation about the cuban missile crisis for over an hour, and likes to read Steven King novels.

3. For every idiot sacrificed to the hellish dwellings in the sin bin, their soul is sent to the almighty lord, Blag. Once satisfied, Blag will resurrect and bless us all with his presence, as prophecy fortells.

Support this cause.

CbbLe
July 18, 2004, 6:51 pm
sweeeeet! *signs*

Deleted User
July 18, 2004, 6:52 pm
I sign too.

b00stA
July 18, 2004, 6:53 pm
You don't need a petition.
b0rg admitted that he's Cr4ck and since Cr4ck has been "permanently" banned..

n00bface
July 18, 2004, 6:56 pm
but b0rg is still here...

Liber_Lupus
July 18, 2004, 7:05 pm
he'll come back with another name

Kazuki
July 18, 2004, 7:08 pm
The anarchy will never stop. :P Ban him all you like, he'll just keep comming back. Despite that fact, I still want him banned.

Liber_Lupus
July 18, 2004, 7:16 pm
So we'll never get rid of idiots like b0rg, they keep coming back until they get bored? =/

BManx2000
July 18, 2004, 7:18 pm
I concur!

Yes, just keep banning him and maybe he'll get frustrated and leave us alone. I mean, it took a while beforre crack was banned and borg showed up, right?

popseed
July 18, 2004, 8:04 pm
i think you should organize another 5vs5 inf match.

?
July 18, 2004, 8:07 pm
eh go for it, ban him

Keinonen
July 18, 2004, 8:19 pm
When Cr4ck got banned last time, he was away for about 2-4 weeks. Then B0rg aka Cr4cj came. He'll come back anyway. But I really don't give a sh*t if he spams other forums but spamming Bash Pit is enough.
*signs*

sativa
July 18, 2004, 8:56 pm
let him spam as he wants but just do this: ban hin or just get it that he can ony reply in bash pit but he'll come back just to get you angry and anoy you

BManx2000
July 18, 2004, 8:59 pm
There should be a "CC, crack, and other morons pit" :P

sativa
July 18, 2004, 9:05 pm
yeah but whats the use:p no one will visit :p

Deleted User
July 18, 2004, 9:12 pm
This forums are just a [:-censored]ing bunch of psychologically disturbed who-knows-what's here... U [:-censored]ing retards everybody will say yes to ban me (eaven if i dont care i like watching you guys fighting of who should be the top of the hill, the one in the throne and the one wearing the [:-censored]ing crown i [:-censored]t with my big fat black cock) just because chakra the almost top guy that gets to wear the crown i stole its virginity from every body says yes... yes wtf i was just writing down the truth eaven if its so hard to understand and thats maybe why it dosent make sense to you guys, u dont want to understand u just wanna suck chakras cock...

Peace out... Eaven if i get banned ill just [:-censored]ing come back....

IDF-rambo
July 18, 2004, 9:18 pm
lol he only posted 1 post and thats after chakara asked him to be banned lol

that fuking sniper
July 18, 2004, 9:18 pm
Lets put it this way: He keeps coming back and acting like an idiot = He gets banned again. So its we who have nothing to lose, not him. If he comes back and starts acting well, then we dont ban him, because there wont be a reason to - we dont know who he is (supposedly). We can always make thee kinds of petitions when we want to voice our opinions about people to the admin/moderators.

sativa
July 18, 2004, 9:23 pm
yep thats true tfs but yeah well me does not care if he gest banend or not cause it just wont help

Deleted User
July 18, 2004, 9:32 pm
Im a [:-censored]ing ghost. I can be anyone..

What if I am like... well Someone Random..

AerialAssault
July 18, 2004, 10:36 pm
ban ban ban

Big Black and G4Y
July 18, 2004, 11:32 pm
Borg said---"with my big fat black cock" "u don't want to understand I just wanna suck chakras cock..."

mmmmmm i like your line of thinking. when they do ban you, join HOMO bro. we need a new B^itch boy. the way you say things sounds like you have a cock in your mouth as it is. they just don't understand that your cry out for attention is due to the fact that girls find you repulsive. so you lash out in order to be heard. WE do hear you at HOMO. we know what it means to be heard. cum to our forum and you'll hear the train engine as we line up on you. you'll have never had so many friends in your life!

[IMAGE]

BManx2000
July 18, 2004, 11:42 pm
Come to think of it, can we ban this guy as well?

Noobile
July 19, 2004, 12:10 am
Or....heres a rather mean thought.... Have the Moderators just simply delete every single post borg,cr4ck, or whatever nomenclature this 13 year old with a case of ridilin withdrawl, decides to type in. it's not that hard is it? I'm sure every single moderator in here has a "magic" delete button, and it's not like troll boy has anything of any pertinant value to say anyway... just think of it as a "non-removal" ban. he can troll around all he wants, but anything he types in gets deleted in a certian time span. that way, we arent discriminating, and we're getting rid of the problem (wich is really his ettiquete, that so many people are upset with). Makes sense to me, anyway

Big Black and G4Y
July 19, 2004, 12:39 am
Bmanx2000, what would the soldat forums be without guys like me? what if it was nothing but a bunch of one liner guys like you? it would be fully uninteresting. more than that, it would be dead. there is a big reason why HOMO is not ban; though you'll never see that far into it. go back to what you know... self hate, jedi dolls and your parents yelling at you cuz your physical activity is almost zero.

BManx2000
July 19, 2004, 12:49 am
I don't seem to recall the forums getting particularly better when you appeared. Now, I will laugh at your gayness. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok enough of that.

morpheus
July 19, 2004, 1:25 am
as far as cr4ck / b0rg goes, i haven't liked the little turd ever since i caught him handing out reg keys.

after thinking about it, i didn't like much before then, either.

Deleted User
July 19, 2004, 10:48 am
THE HOMOS OF THE FORUM WILL LINE UP AND... HAKSOR U!!

DeMonIc
July 19, 2004, 10:51 am
*hits b0rg*
*rips apart petition*
This is useless.
U ban him.
He'll come back.
He's just a screwed up kid, ppl!
If he really disturbs ya, ignore him.
Or does he take ur oxygen?No.
So stop this.It1s disgusting.

BManx2000
July 19, 2004, 3:52 pm
It would be easier to ignore him if this forum had an "ignore" option.