( search forums )
My First Maps (pretty good for a beginner)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
liquidis x snake
December 28, 2002, 6:10 am
Behold! The POWER OF DAN! No im not Dan, im eric, but yeah....
Here are acouple of screens from my maps that i created.
YES I CREATED ALL THESE WITH THOSE DAMN TRIANGLES
took me about 15-20 minutes per map. Eheheheheheh.
Screenshots to the games, respectfully:
gadouken.pmp
mario.pmp
dha_clan_map.pmp

If you want these maps, INSTANT MESSAGE ME on AOL Instant Messenger at MR NYQUIL 626. They're not available any other way! If someone wants to upload them and have them available for download, I will be very very very thankful!

GADOUKEN

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

MARIO

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

DHA_CLAN_MAP

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

liquidis x snake
December 28, 2002, 6:23 am
oh btw, IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COMMENTED TOO :-)

Retribution
December 28, 2002, 12:42 pm
I don't like them.It looks like you just colored them in.You need a new texture.Of course this is just me.

xXShavoXx
December 28, 2002, 4:35 pm
Looks good, but you didn't connect alot of polygons. Even though I haven't played them, I am already guessing there are tons of bugs and snags in them. Try to smooth them out a bit.

liquidis x snake
December 28, 2002, 4:53 pm
actually... yeah you're right. some of these maps have alot of bugs in them. but since they're mainly hardcore deathmatch maps, no one would really pay attention. some of the bugs let u bounce n fly. my.. er.. 'easter eggs'. (sorry, that was my best excuse for my laziness)

liquidis x snake
December 28, 2002, 5:20 pm
wait wait wait.. retribution... wait wait... YOU CAN COLOR IN STUFF IN MAPMAKER?! wow.. all this time ive been using FRICKIN TRIANGLES TO DO MY MAPS WEN ALL I COULDVE DONE WAS COLOR.... ~_~ (sarcasm implied)

Retribution
December 28, 2002, 7:04 pm
LOl I didn't mean it like that.I just said it looks like they were colored in with a crayon.Or it might be my screen resolution

Piglet
December 29, 2002, 10:11 am
i cant say i like them anyway, they just dont feel 'soldat' to me

sauron_the_deceiver
December 29, 2002, 11:48 am
theyre not realistic enough for my liking. the mario one would be alright but for a giant mario flying therough the air. the dha clan thingy is good though. i downloaded them all anyway.