( search forums )
I dont get it---help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
DannyLB
July 19, 2004, 12:36 am
i did pay the 9$ and this is what i got in my email

To help prevent credit card fraud and to protect your sensitive data, we must obtain a legible faxed copy of the credit card (front/back) in order to complete your order.

Please fax the requested information to [425.861.7979], please include the OrderID:[-----] as well as the following statement with your signature:
I hereby authorize DigitalCandle, Inc to charge my credit card $9.00 for the purchase of Soldat, OrderID:[-----]

Credit Card regulations require merchants to obtain a signed-imprint of the credit card or ship a physical good (using signature of delivery, ups, fedex, etc) to the exact billing address of the card holder. Since this product is shipped electronically to customers via email, and in effort to comply with pre-internet designed regulations, the credit card companies require this faxed copy in order to prove authenticity of the transaction.

Failure to respond to this request will result in your order being cancelled and fully refunded within 3 business days.

If you have any question, please refer to the follow URL for all contact information:
http://www.digitalcandle.com/contactus.html

do i have to Fax my Credit card? it's insane.

DNA.styx
July 19, 2004, 1:17 am
Sounds like you do...I used to work in retail and I know why they are asking you to do it.

If you have a paypal account it may be quicker to use that, if you don't then you will have to go through sometime similar with them (well I did when I first used paypal a couple of years ago)

DannyLB
July 19, 2004, 7:31 am
well the second time i ordered it came with a better stuff in it....i have to contact digitalcandle for receving the game or something...how does that work?