( search forums )
Coming soon: Bank Job
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Hitman131
July 19, 2004, 7:43 am
INF map where the flag is located deep inside the banks underground vault. Red starts outside on streets and must fight their way into bank and pick one of two paths down into vault, heavily guarded by blue and with turrets. Secret entrance to vault also some where out there but very hard to find and navigate. Map is about 80% done. Just adding details. Will include bot support.

The Geologist
July 19, 2004, 7:46 am
Sounds good to me, an interesting idea...just how many turrets are we talking about now...?

Deleted User
July 19, 2004, 9:26 am
Cool idea, can i beta test it..?

Unlucky 13
July 19, 2004, 9:50 am
maybe this could be a great map! the problem is, how are you at waypointing? and will you use custoum scenery?

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 19, 2004, 10:12 am
and will this be Single player?

Element_101
July 19, 2004, 10:38 am
Cool let us know when your done.

Droopy
July 19, 2004, 10:39 am
Whats with all the single player maps!?!?!1+''1

Hitman131
July 23, 2004, 10:12 pm
Waypoints for blue are fairly simplistic as they mainly just guard the flag. Red has a few problems being caught up on some walls but it will be fixed fairly soon. I tried to avoid using custom scenery because most people dont really care for installing it imo. Im just working on eye candy and bot waypoints right now.

Sekushi
July 23, 2004, 10:37 pm
Dosen't sound like a bad idea.

Le Ti Jian
July 24, 2004, 11:44 am
Be careful, if you don't set up route two to go back to the white flag, the red team bots will stand around like lemons and not return the flag. This -also- means you'll get blues invading your base when their flag's been nicked.

Oh, and never try to set up a waypoint setup that doubles back. I did that once and the bots keep forgetting they have to go all the way, so they get about a third of the way and stop.

Melba
July 24, 2004, 1:23 pm
the only important question is this:

is it going to be released, if so, why make a topic saying "coming soon"?

EDIT: atleast give us some screenies or something.

grand_diablo
July 28, 2004, 1:34 am
Next time please post only if you can present us at least a bit of visual stuff (screenshots, overview, sketch,...)

Soap
July 29, 2004, 3:11 am
This is the new maps forum... not the work in progress maps forum. Bugger off!