( search forums )
terrorist mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
juhdi91
July 19, 2004, 11:44 pm
yup terrorist mod. you need to eliminate all the terrorists. terrorists are bravo team that has to be eliminated. they are in some kind of bunker and alfa(navy seals) team goes to the base and eliminates terrorists. in the mod there will be realistic mod on and to beat the enemy u need team work(not just like team match that u need just kill other teams members)only broblem is that u need big group to play this.[8)]

n00bface
July 19, 2004, 11:52 pm
this sounds like a game i've played before..counter-soldat...err..i forgot the name..it's a mod of half..half...nvm

anyways
it sounds like inf...spawn kill alpha..woo.

peemonkey
July 20, 2004, 1:49 am
what do you mean by 'mod'? are you planning on changing game rules? you might wanna try the FAQ before posting...

sergioe16
July 20, 2004, 3:50 am
He probably meant mode.

Jack2
July 20, 2004, 8:09 am
yur suggestion seems to be a mix-up with ctf and inf. but i wouldnt think this mode so exciting. yu SEEM to play too much counterstrike. this is soldat! no offense!

Sjuge
July 20, 2004, 7:02 pm
But... but the sticky... it clearly states...

LOCK!

Noobile
July 20, 2004, 7:09 pm
sounds too much like Counter Strike. Counter Strike sucks, why would I want to play that vicariously through soldat?? If I wanted to go play CS....wait, I dont ever want to play that crappy game...

LOCK!!!!!!

dv297
July 20, 2004, 7:49 pm
what... couldn't you just snipe every one from the cliff on inf_warehouse, grab the flag ( pretend it is a hostage) and bring it to safety? no this suggestion is just to bad...

juhdi91
July 20, 2004, 10:54 pm
i dont play counter strike, sorry. i play SOCOM: us navy seals [:D]

koil
July 20, 2004, 11:01 pm
actually, that suggestion wasnt THAT bad.. i dunno how it would work on the current inf maps tho..

btw, dont you think its time for a change? dont you get tierd of the same 'ctf/tdm/inf' modes? we need NEW things!

give me an V! give me an E! give me an H! give me an I! give me a.. *reads sticky* [:-censored], my bad.