( search forums )
Modding team needed
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
sativa
July 21, 2004, 3:52 pm
well me and dr.death are working on a mod but we want to make a modding team so most mdos are great and quickly done, we need expierenced modders, if anyone wants to help post feedback please

Droopy
July 21, 2004, 4:02 pm
Can u tell us what kind of mod?

sativa
July 21, 2004, 4:07 pm
check in google Söldner but with a team i mean a team not for 1 mod but for many mods

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 4:14 pm
Jes, for serveral mods, you can make your own one's with the team, and put them on the website...you know, just a team, who makes mod's together, you get it..?
We need more peepz then one though..whaha, and we also need beta-testers, and mapmakers...so...send me a message for further info...

Psyl3ntShad0w
July 21, 2004, 4:51 pm
IMHO the best modding team would be...

Notable qualities/mods

Meandor - Excellent pixel artist...refer to his always changing sig/avas
Urhos - Interfaces
SERIAL KILLeR - HK mod
papasurf31 - UTubermod and Halo mod
kairi - Henchin Mod
IRRiTANT - Tek-No Mod
ZeRo222 - SF2.0 Mod
juice_box - Juicebox interface

However, I'm not too sure who would do sound...I just look at pictures haha...
My guess would be Abortion...

-Look at all the interface pictures of all those people's mods...they're very well done...and for the most part in the Michal style, excluding kairi...but the henchin mod was exceptional all around regardless. SK's mods arent exactly Michal's style but very close...if you look closely...you can tell...

What I mean by Michal style...is the weapons in the interface...how they look...

sativa
July 21, 2004, 4:52 pm
you forgot me:p, and serial can do soudns to he's very good at that, the h&k mod he made in my request and he actually rather draws the guns himself

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 5:22 pm
Problem is, I think IRRiTANT quit Soldat for most parts, and the same for ZeRo222. I don't see him post anymore. Using Kairi for the team would also prevent language barriers.

N1nj@
July 21, 2004, 5:45 pm
quote:you forgot me:plol, I wonder why.

Psyl3ntShad0w
July 21, 2004, 6:05 pm
actually...yeah...i forgot to note...that would be the dream team...if everything worked out...like they still played...there were no language barriers...etc...

sativa
July 21, 2004, 6:07 pm
well i could ask zero but he's probably to busy with his own game and kairi actually i have never seen him post anything anymore and irritant i do not really know him

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 6:08 pm
We allready have sativa and serial killer..:D

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 6:53 pm
I prefer making mods alone. And btw in my opinion mods shouldn't be same style as michals. More original style the better. :P (Meandors 2679 mod for example.)

Psyl3ntShad0w
July 21, 2004, 6:58 pm
Thats is what i mean by michal's style...its hard to explain...

the way the weapons are drawn...i suppose...like shading and everything...

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 7:28 pm
I know what you mean Psyl3nt. If colours are too flat, the weapon doesn't look Soldat-ish. Even more so when the weapon isn't outlined in black.

sativa
July 21, 2004, 7:32 pm
current status of modding team: members
-Dr.Death
-serialkiller
-sativa
-irritant
-meandor
-kazuki
-Ville mk.2

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 7:35 pm
Meh I'll join too if its ok. :P

Kazuki
July 21, 2004, 7:38 pm
I wanna join! But I can only help in the least. I've never done pixel art before, and the only thing I'm good at currently is making interfaces. I might bee good at pixel art, although I doubt it, because I've never tried.

Anyway, I wanna join if you'll accept me! :)

sativa
July 21, 2004, 7:43 pm
sure u bouth can join i'll add you on msn, pm me your email adresses

Droopy
July 21, 2004, 7:46 pm
I'll just sit this 1 out:P

I think that there will be many more groups like this (first SML now this). HELL! MAybe we'll even get a Soldat Fannart League (SFL:P ROFL! It sounds like somebody just spitted something out... Try saying it very fast:D SFL sssfl! sflll! LOLLY!).

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 9:19 pm
I'd join if it was worthwhile. As it stands, its just drawing and sound editing, which anyone can do. You don't need a team this size for it...you wouldn't need more than 'weapons modder' and 'gostek modder'. 'weapons balancer' when the weapons editor comes out, maybe.

sativa
July 21, 2004, 9:41 pm
this is maps everything
and probably if zero will finish his game you will need a team cause you aint gonna edit 50 guns vehicles and stuff on your own and who knows what soldat bring in the future

SERIAL KILLeR
July 21, 2004, 9:41 pm
We could also use some/alot of good mapmakers, and waypointers.

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 9:52 pm
Imo one person should do one thing. Interface, Weapons, Gostek, Sounds. And if theres alot of good weapon editors it doesn't really matter. Some people can make weapons for some mods some people for other mods. And more experienced people can add some finishing touches and help someone not so experienced with their mods. :P

Droopy
July 22, 2004, 7:44 pm
Maybe, if u guys pull this off, I can talk to Soul... We could join hands and make a mod with it's own maps! Man that would be cool!

FliesLikeABrick
July 22, 2004, 11:03 pm
we have an SML - Soldat Mappers League, now we just need a Soldat Modders League. Its unfortunate that they share the same acronym.
-Brick

Droopy
July 22, 2004, 11:40 pm
The should call themselves Soldat League of Modders... First come, first serve baby!

Meandor
July 23, 2004, 11:47 am
Ok, this won't work well or at all after seeing the organization.. but well i'm going to be away next week so have fun, maybe when i'm back i'll help you fix some things in the project if it's still there =p

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 11:50 am
After seeing the website i was shocked. :O

N1nj@
July 23, 2004, 6:18 pm
lol, me too =0

Deleted User
August 6, 2004, 10:28 pm
Can i join as a tester or anything?

(But i am a little bit n00b)

Svirin Kerath
August 8, 2004, 1:16 pm