( search forums )
HAX!!!1
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 5:50 pm
Hello dear beloved forum/soldat freaks.
Im back... And this time im well yeah ill try to be better... Untill Chak gets the trhone with that crown i ejaculated in.
Well yeah i guess ill be pretty normal BUT;
I dont wanna increase my post count so ill just post my sjit in lounge and bashpit untill i get to be a 0 post boy.

N1nj@
July 21, 2004, 5:52 pm
who the fuk are you?

Hitman
July 21, 2004, 5:58 pm
Cr4ck

N1nj@
July 21, 2004, 6:18 pm
oh god. leave. I thoguth he is banned

DeMonIc
July 21, 2004, 6:53 pm
Give him a brake.I talked to him...mabbe he has changed..in some things.
And at least he is chained in the Bash pit, so what harm can he do?

V13T B01
July 22, 2004, 1:43 am
who is cr4ck? lol i joined recently but i relly havent gone around... so who is he?

Weed
July 22, 2004, 1:47 am
crack, you fuken piece of crap, how bout you get the [:-censored] off already? you got 56 accounts, 54 of them are banned, you are a stupid 12 year old retard with a bad case of child abusement syndrom... you need help... stupid attn wh0re.

gi.joe
July 22, 2004, 9:11 am
quote:Warning Message: Be nice to the newbies (2nd warning) - DNA.styx

lol Weed

Unlucky 13
July 22, 2004, 9:18 am
56??? i only no Cr4ck, b0rg and blerg!

Keinonen
July 22, 2004, 9:27 am
Does C4ck, aka B0rg, aka Blerg even play soldat?

Deleted User
July 22, 2004, 10:17 am
hes an idiot, ive talked to him on msn.

V13T B01
July 22, 2004, 6:17 pm
who is he? what did he do? HALLO!? answer me? who the phouk is Cr4ck B0RG or blerg?

DeMonIc
July 22, 2004, 10:02 pm
quote:hes an idiot, ive talked to him on msn.
He is weird, not an idiot.
Hmm..I think ur an idiot...I seen u talkin to other ppl.
So stfu.

Sithak
July 22, 2004, 11:01 pm
CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BEST FRIEND!!

TOGETHER WE WILL RULE THE WORLD...
HAHAHHA EVERYONE SUFFER THE WRATH OF SITHAKS LARGER HOARSE SLONG.

Weed
July 23, 2004, 1:56 am
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe

lol Weed

^^

BManx2000
July 23, 2004, 3:08 am
make it stop...

make him go away...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sithak
July 23, 2004, 6:30 am
ANUS

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 8:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
So stfu.

you go talk to him and then come back and tell me he's not an idiot.

I seen u talkin to other ppl.

joo been WATCHING me!

Sithak
July 23, 2004, 9:02 pm
I think your all idiots.

Deleted User
July 24, 2004, 1:19 am
sithak? am i really an idiot? am i?

NO, NO ONE ELSE THAN SITHAK HAS ALLOWANCE TO SAY YES.
BLEH.

Kazuki
July 24, 2004, 2:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe

lol Weed

^^

Some newbies deserve it.

Weed
July 24, 2004, 5:19 am
Mr styx thinks they dont...

or maybe he is just looking for a way to pick on me for not licking arse...

who knows?

Sithak
July 24, 2004, 11:21 am
Oh ya weed well ur just a big bully... thats right. BULLY. no cr4ck , we are god side by side.

WEED YOU ARE GAY HHAHAHAHAA ... U R GAY HAHAHAHA>> MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... I HAD BLOODY ANAL SEX WITH UR MOTHER... AND UR PET AND UR DAD.. :D

koil
July 24, 2004, 2:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sithak

WEED YOU ARE GAY HHAHAHAHAA ... U R GAY HAHAHAHA>> MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... I HAD BLOODY ANAL SEX WITH UR MOTHER... AND UR PET AND UR DAD.. :D

watch our for std's mate.

frogboy
July 25, 2004, 1:36 am
So stfu.

Do I sense arse-licking?

Weed
July 25, 2004, 7:31 pm
Oh ya weed well ur just a big bully... thats right. BULLY. no cr4ck , we are god side by side.

yes kiddo
i might be one, and thats why you wimp have the balls to be insolent on the net. therefore you just let me know you are a little fragile candy box, waiting to be opened by the right man...

oh i just remembered you... sorry for laughing at you... want a box of crayons so you can draw a doggy? or maybe ill invite you to eat ice cream :)
im very tolerant with mongoloids... it not your fault you have that syndrom... its your mother's fault... she shouldnt have married her father... (probably 10 years ago)

DeMonIc
July 25, 2004, 9:51 pm
quote:you go talk to him and then come back and tell me he's not an idiot.
He is NOT an idiot.
And I think there is a difference between arse-licking and protectin ur buddies somewhat when they are being overpowered.But if u wan't to call it the same, u just mark ur own intelligence.

Sithak
July 26, 2004, 9:22 am
my father died on june.27/04 at 3:45 pm .... see my dad was a drug user since i was born. Thats why my mom left him when i was age 1. I never grew up with a dad. Ive never had a male father figure. Basically my mom has raised me on a low paying job since forever. Because of this.. i dont have the cofidence level that a normal 16 year old boy should have. I feel safe on my computer because its the one place i can have fun and not worry about the life i have and bull[:-censored] i have to put up with everyday. I honestly wouldnt leave my computer if i had food and the nessesary liveing equipment. Ive also been bullied all my life and the one best friend i ever DID have turned on me in grade 7 and got the whole school to call me a FAG. Therefore i result to acting like im big and tough on the internet becuase you guys dont know who i am and or care. Well i told you all this soo maybe you will understand why im as [:-censored]ed up as i am.....

- BTW this is all true and at least im honest enough to say it.

DeMonIc
July 26, 2004, 11:48 am
Eh..
Well THAT was an unexpected turn of things...

Weed
July 26, 2004, 3:31 pm
my father died on june.27/04 at 3:45 pm .... see my dad was a drug user since i was born. Thats why my mom left him when i was age 1. I never grew up with a dad. Ive never had a male father figure. Basically my mom has raised me on a low paying job since forever. Because of this.. i dont have the cofidence level that a normal 16 year old boy should have. I feel safe on my computer because its the one place i can have fun and not worry about the life i have and bull[:-censored] i have to put up with everyday. I honestly wouldnt leave my computer if i had food and the nessesary liveing equipment. Ive also been bullied all my life and the one best friend i ever DID have turned on me in grade 7 and got the whole school to call me a FAG. Therefore i result to acting like im big and tough on the internet becuase you guys dont know who i am and or care. Well i told you all this soo maybe you will understand why im as [:-censored]ed up as i am.....

- BTW this is all true and at least im honest enough to say it.

FAG

that shall be your new name

oh btw: was your mother a prostitute?

DeMonIc
July 26, 2004, 4:03 pm
Look Weed, I found a picture of ur mother!
[IMAGE]

Sithak
July 26, 2004, 4:04 pm
ROTFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D:D:D

YOU BOUGHT THAT [:-censored]!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY STUPID!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA [:-censored] YOU.... and no my mom isnt... dude im gunna [:-censored]ing [:-censored]ing the [:-censored] outta your gross ass mom.. IM GUNNA GIVE HER AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAA

Weed
July 26, 2004, 4:07 pm
hmmm, yes, my mother looks like Mr Bean...
go figure

i would try to find a picture of your mom Demonic, but i forgot cameras arnt allowed in hungary to protect the world from the uglyness ^^

sithak, only way you could get AIDS is geneticly, because you will die a virgin (not on the arse tho)

Sithak
July 27, 2004, 2:00 am
one that was a lame insult. and ROFTL!!!!!!!!!! die a virgin ... dude ive have sex with my girlfriend... so too late for that... and i use my dildos for my "arse", thank you very much... I BET WEED IS A VIRGIN!!!!!! HES LIKE 19 AND STILL A VERGIN... [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] ASS [:-censored] KUNT!!!!!!!!!

These forums are just where i [:-censored] around for no reason...... YOU DONT LIKE ME THEN TANK SPITZFIYA FOR THAT.... HE TOLD ME TO COME AND SPAM HERE....

I dont [:-censored] around at my forums and site.... www.death2you.com and click forums... THATS WHERE THE BEST [:-censored] IS AT...

OH YA ..... WEED IS A VIRGIN..... I BET U JACKOFF LIKE 5 TIMES A DAY....

OMG... DUDE IF I WERE 19 AND NO CHICKS... MY BALLS WOULD FALL OFF... HOW DO U LIVE YOUR SELF.

Sithak
July 27, 2004, 2:08 am
Weed lets be mature now. You have said somethings, and i have said somthings. But i think your grown up enough to understan that we should to resolve in a Truse. Lets stop ranting on and on at each other...

:) peace dude peace :)

Weed
July 27, 2004, 2:30 am
i dont do peace with iraqis
i will just have a halt-fire.

Deleted User
July 28, 2004, 5:15 am
die a virgin ... dude ive have sex with my girlfriend... so too late for that...

you can't call your own mum your girlfriend... but i guess that means you really have lost your virginity. congratulations. you want a [:-censored]ing medal?

Deleted User
July 28, 2004, 5:03 pm
HAH NO MEDALS LEFT.

Sithak
July 30, 2004, 3:11 pm
ur prolly a virgin to then.... by the way.. nice mom joke u [:-censored]ing tard.

Kazuki
July 30, 2004, 3:26 pm
Will someone just ban Sithak then? If he just comes here to "[:-censored] around," then he obviously wouldn't care if he was banned, so please, do us all a favor.

By the way Sithak, with the way you're acting, Weed has taken the best step by giving you the old "If you say so" routine, and leaving you the little piece of crap that likes to insult people with 3-letter words. You need to learn some social skills my friend.

If you're going to call me a virgin, you're right, considering I'm only 14. If you're going to call me anything else, my answer to it is 'If you say so.' :)

damnnation
July 30, 2004, 3:33 pm
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALLONG!!!!??

Kazuki
July 30, 2004, 3:42 pm
Apparently not. >_>

damnnation
July 30, 2004, 4:11 pm
i knew it!! why are there asholes on this stupid thing called 'earth'

Kazuki
July 30, 2004, 4:41 pm
Because if there weren't the balance of good and evil, visually explained in the Zen sign, would be disrupted, and that would result in... Bah, I'm too hungry to explain.

Deleted User
August 1, 2004, 6:05 am
[:-censored] your zen sign. there is no good and evil in the bashpit, there's just different dikheads with different opinions, that's why it's so FUN!

Sithak
August 9, 2004, 4:52 am
sithak is god we all know it.

Deleted User
August 18, 2004, 5:02 am
who knows it? all the fruitloops from the mental home you belong in?