Keinonen
July 22, 2004, 7:30 pm
Who the fuck are Oslen twins?

DeMonIc
July 22, 2004, 7:45 pm
N1nj@, u should really go out more.

bucky_brad
July 22, 2004, 8:05 pm
omg, you must be joking... you seem to be getting dumber and dumber...

N1nj@
July 22, 2004, 8:06 pm
lol. I just found the link and thought it was funny and wanted to share it. If you got a problem with that, dont click here.

bucky_brad
July 22, 2004, 8:18 pm
no silly, I was talking to Keinonen.

N1nj@
July 22, 2004, 9:34 pm
no silly, I was talking to Demonic.

bucky_brad
July 22, 2004, 9:47 pm
no silly I am a idiot.

Keinonen
July 22, 2004, 10:02 pm
Bucky_boy lemme quote myself a bit...

quote:Originally posted by Keinonen
Who the fuck are Oslen twins?

You really read too much tabloids or the Olsen twins are actually celebs in Australia(1min silent moment for Aussies)

Yes, it's true. I haven't ever heard even a word about them, but I still think that I haven't missed anything interesting... In Europe ppl really don't give a [:-censored] about some pubertetic sluts who sing more terribly than ppl in the Idols & Popstars try outs. It relly seems that ignorance isn't a bad thing at all... in this case... at least I have saved my ears from the Olsen sluts.

bucky_brad
July 22, 2004, 10:13 pm
well pretty much unless you have never left your house, have no friends or family and no contact with the outside world I would expect you to know about them. There was also a thread about them here not long ago. And a while before that there was a forum member named after one of them. I honestly cant see how you can not know about them.

edit: AHAH I got him banned. I win.
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=15989

koil
July 22, 2004, 10:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by bucky_brad
And a while before that there was a forum member named after one of them.

you mean, Juice_Box's ""friend"" (the imaginery one, ofcourse).

FliesLikeABrick
July 22, 2004, 10:57 pm
Everyone should know who the Olsen twins are, whether they have a life or not. If you don't know.... wow
-Brick

Melba
July 23, 2004, 12:44 am
didnt i post that flash movie in another "the olsen twins" thread?

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 7:14 pm
'the olsen twins want to screw-ew-ew'? wtf. i know i didnt have to click on the link but curiosity got the better of me. how i regret it...

Kein
August 21, 2004, 8:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by bucky_brad
well pretty much unless you have never left your house, have no friends or family and no contact with the outside world I would expect you to know about them. There was also a thread about them here not long ago. And a while before that there was a forum member named after one of them. I honestly cant see how you can not know about them.

edit: AHAH I got him banned. I win.
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=15989

This comes little late 'cause ive had some "problems" with admins but what the heck...

1st: I really leave my home at least once a day but not just cause I want to know who Olsen sluts are.
2nd: They might be celebs to some nutty listener like you, but to me they are just another pathetic wannabe duo
3rd: Youre saying you got me banned!?!?!? xD LMAO! xD You might as well try to take blood out of rock. Im here livin 'n kicking and I aint going to get banned, just for your information...