Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 1:34 pm
Good for you.

b00stA
July 23, 2004, 1:38 pm
vid vid please

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 2:13 pm
Haven't got a good camera [:(] I'll get my friend to film it at some point.

Melba
July 23, 2004, 2:22 pm
i asume you mean without a trampoline, or do you....

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 2:26 pm
Without. I learn on the grass in my back garden.

Melba
July 23, 2004, 2:28 pm
kool

N1nj@
July 23, 2004, 2:28 pm
you know how to backflip?

koil
July 23, 2004, 2:30 pm
oh, youre still on your hm.. i forgot how its called.

that french sport when you jump through fences and walls.

mm.. parkour something.. right? :|

Melba
July 23, 2004, 2:33 pm
from what i heard, backflip is far EASIER than frontflip! you just gotta have the balls ;)

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 2:36 pm
I can't backflip *sniff*

Koil: Le Parkour.

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 3:16 pm
Haha, nice. I'll have to try it sometime as well.

How do you land? Do you land crouching or standing? Slanted forward, or back. By the way, who here can do a kip? =D I can do it without using my hands. Teehee.

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 3:36 pm
I can do no handed kip ups too [:D]

Well, I land kinda half crouched most of the time. One of the first flips I did I landed virtually stood up! And I land slanted backwards really, but I only learnt today...gotta practice.

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 4:55 pm
:D I gotta try this. I bet I can probably accomplish it after a few days of trying. :P Yeah, actually, I learned about the no-handed kip by accident. It was at recess and I was gonna kip, but right before I did, a football flew at me, and I used my hands to catch it, but in the meanwhile I couldn't stop my legs' motions, and I kipped and caught the football at the same time. :P Stuff happens, lol.

I'd think that the way you jump while attempting a flip is the most essential. You can't control how fast you spin, but you can control how high and at what angle you jump.

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 5:01 pm
What is a kip up?

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 5:06 pm
A kip up is when a person is laying down on the ground, and they point their feet up at the sky at an angle, their knees bent and over their stomach. They put their hands on the ground, beside their head, and push with all parts of the body so that they'd fly up in the air head down, flip so that they are standing straight, and land. A no handed kip-up is when they don't use their hands, which requires a LOT more leg muscle work. Basically, a no handed kip up is like throwing your legs up in the air, and letting them CARRY the rest of your body.

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 5:07 pm
Ville: A kip up is when you are laying on your back, and you put your hands behind your head and push off while flicking your legs up and down so you end up standing up [:P] very cool party trick.

Kazuki: You need to get a fairly fast run up on some grass, and do a small jump while raising your arms above your head. Land with your feet next to each other and jump up as powerful as possible, and as you do that, throw your arms down as hard as possible. Then just tuck up into a ball (I grab the back of my thighs with my hands to do this) and sit out the spin. You'll probably hit your ass the first times.

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 5:10 pm
Yeah, I know, XD. I'm prepared to risk my ass. I never thought about the thrusting your arms down part. If you do that in front of you while in the air, it will probably give you a bigger spin.

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 5:24 pm
But what if you fall on your head? I don't want to be like stalky for the rest of my life. (Check hitmans fav quote. ;P)

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 6:00 pm
Tis a risk, my smart friend. lol

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 6:35 pm
Unless you are retarded, you will never land on your head in a frontflip. Same for backflips too, according to my sources.

bucky_brad
July 23, 2004, 7:15 pm
http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/fridaynight3-1.wmv

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 7:21 pm
lol, I'm not gonna bother downloading that. :P Sorry.

And Stalky is right. If you attempt a flip and break something very critical, then you are both disabled and retarded. Think about it. If you try to spin in the air, you would at least land on your back. I would suggest laying out a few thick blankets on the ground in front of you on your first try. I'm not though. :P Screw it.

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 7:22 pm
I have that already! Team Ryouko, brilliant people.

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 7:25 pm
Jesus, this has been turned into a chat client.

Tha Doggfather
July 23, 2004, 7:35 pm
nice video bucky, although i knew how to do most of that already ^^

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 10:44 pm
How much do you guys weigh? I'm 98 pounds. Don't know if that's good or bad. =|

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 10:49 pm
63 kg, 180 cm... Is it too much for doing all those flips and and other tricks? :P

Melba
July 23, 2004, 10:54 pm
180 at age 13?!?!?!

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 10:55 pm
Yes. Goddamnit whats so special about it? It makes me feel retarded when people say something like that.

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 10:58 pm
Oh my god, Ville, I'm 64kg and 180cm. We're the same size [:O]

Melba
July 23, 2004, 11:00 pm
nothing wrong
its just that i was like 150 when i was 13 =(
now, dunno 175-180
and im a lightweighter... :/

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 11:03 pm
:O

Weird. But that kinda answered my question. :P But i am still too afraid to even drop on my back... :(

Melba
July 23, 2004, 11:06 pm
what do you mean by " drop on my back " ?
lay down, sit?

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 11:08 pm
When trying a frontflip...

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 11:10 pm
I used to be, but today I just did it. Ville, try going onto some grass and just flipping onto your back from standing. Helps with the fear.

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 11:15 pm
Meh.. I'll just be someone who can't do a frontflip instead of a retard for rest of my life. Thanks anyways. :P

Edit: Or maybe some day i'll try. :P I just somehow mixed backflip and front flip with eachother. oO

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 11:55 pm
Hahaha! Ahahahaha! Ok, check this out. Compared to you guys, I'm no bigger than a bug.

Height: 63 inches / 157.48 centimeters
Weight: 95 pounds / 43.5 kilograms

ROFL!

?
July 24, 2004, 12:06 am
ok as long as we are posting body stats..
Hieght: about 6' or 6'1
Weight about 230

Deleted User
July 24, 2004, 12:23 am
Kazuki, you're like a dwarf [:O] but if you have a normal jump like me, then you should have no trouble flipping. In fact, it'd be easy for you.

Kazuki
July 24, 2004, 12:29 am
Normal jump? Rofl, I hop like a radioactive rabbit! Should be easy if you say so.

Deleted User
July 24, 2004, 12:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
Kazuki, you're like a dwarf [:O] but if you have a normal jump like me, then you should have no trouble flipping. In fact, it'd be easy for you.

What the heck is a normal jump?

Deleted User
July 24, 2004, 12:48 am
The average jump height for a normal human being...

Kazuki
July 24, 2004, 12:52 am
quote:From my convo with Ville
| Kazuki +/Jinx | says:
Im gonna go try the flip.
VilleK says:
Lol
| Kazuki +/Jinx | says:
Be back in abit.
VilleK says:
k
VilleK says:
...Few hours later kazuki was found dead in the middle of grassfield with critical injury on his head...
VilleK says:
I ain't going to sleep before i hear did you succes. : P
| Kazuki +/Jinx | says:
YAR!
VilleK says:
| Kazuki +/Jinx | says:
On the second try.
VilleK says:
What happened on first try?
| Kazuki +/Jinx | says:
On the first, I landed on one foot and slipped on the other.
| Kazuki +/Jinx | says:
And fell on my ass.
VilleK says:
Rofl

[:D] It's not all that hard once you get the hang of it. I tried it 4 times. First, I fell on my ass. Second, I made it, half-crouching. Third, I barely made it but then fell back afterwards and ended up in a crabwalk position. And finally, on the 4th try, I got the same result as the second. Of course, I have done doubles flips before on trampolines. :P I've had a lot of practice, and a lot of falling experience, lol. On a trampoline, that is.

Deleted User
July 24, 2004, 9:15 am
Oh, you go girl! [:D]

sanity
July 24, 2004, 9:48 am
I knew he was a girl...

Deleted User
July 24, 2004, 1:20 pm
Damn... I almost tried but then "what if" came into scene and i didn't try... :/

Edit: Tried again.. But after finding myself on my face for about 20 times i got frustrated enough. I just don't seem to understand how you are supposed to jump...

Melba
July 24, 2004, 1:51 pm
i can do frontflip 180 on tramponline [:I]
that's it :(

Sekushi
July 24, 2004, 5:25 pm
I tried to do a frontflip, I fell on my face and broke my nose, and chipped my tooth and broke a rib. In fact, I'm typing this in the intensive care room at the hostpital now. :(

Deleted User
July 24, 2004, 5:32 pm
Bleh. Did a frontflip over my friend who was laying down today. Much fun. Also, I tried it again and went wrong, and flew about 2 metres before landing on my ass [B)]

Deleted User
July 24, 2004, 5:34 pm
Stalky it seems this world is filled with retards now. Right?
^Stupid comment. :O

Edit: Sekushi.. Drink milk. ;P And how did you drop on your face? :O I atleast manged to get my hands between the ground and my face. :P

wormdundee
July 24, 2004, 10:34 pm
i think i can jump pretty high

im somewhere around 5'10 give or take an inch, and i can outjump one of my friends whos 6'2
:D

popseed
July 25, 2004, 12:55 am
i can do a back flip without my hands, either with a tree (which looks alot cooler) or just on the spot.

i dont know how to backflip though without my hands though ;\

frogboy
July 25, 2004, 1:39 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
Edit: Sekushi.. Drink milk. ;P And how did you drop on your face? :O I atleast manged to get my hands between the ground and my face. :P

Um... I think that was a joke. [:P]

Kazuki
July 25, 2004, 2:10 am
quote:Originally posted by popseed
i can do a back flip without my hands, either with a tree (which looks alot cooler) or just on the spot.

i dont know how to backflip though without my hands though ;

Cool, but if I could understand your message, it would be cooler.

Deleted User
July 25, 2004, 7:59 pm
I think he means he can backhandspring and backhandspring off a tree.

ClanKwH
July 25, 2004, 8:03 pm
Well i would like them to see doing all that stuff without Trampoline.. :) they got lots of stuff to help them :/

Deleted User
July 25, 2004, 10:08 pm
...What?

Deleted User
July 25, 2004, 10:15 pm
Bah. I can't even find a good place to try. :/ + I suck at stuff like this. :(

July 25, 2004, 11:09 pm
Me too, but I don't worry, because I can get by on my sexiness.

Kazuki
July 25, 2004, 11:09 pm
lol, Backhandspringing off of a tree? Sounds painful.

Also, ClanKwH meant that hed like to see the people on that video do all their tricks without trampolines. He says they've got a lot of stuff to help them in their performances and practices.

Deleted User
July 27, 2004, 12:04 am
Oh I see. Well, one their site (www.teamryouko.com) you can download a movie of them doing some cool stuff in the streets of Canada [;)]

AerialAssault
July 27, 2004, 10:59 am
if i could do [:-censored] like those guys in that movie, id get all the chicks

Deleted User
July 28, 2004, 6:26 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=9617&whichpage=60

fabmanx
July 28, 2004, 6:58 pm
Meh...I can do front and back. Back is alot easier...it took me like an hour...to actually attempt it.