( search forums )
"MicroOne" Interface
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
grand_diablo
July 23, 2004, 5:22 pm
Finally ive finished my first Soldat Interface. All in all it was the second attempt to create one (trust me, you dont want to see the first one).

DOWNLOAD
http://www.marketzone.de/files/Micro1.zip

This interface should be a good compromise
between looks andoverview in a small place,
to keep the size of the visible playing area
as big as possible.

I think it was succesfull, the interface
was partially inspired by MisterX's
"Simple Interface".

Modified:
- everything possible concerning the Interface part, including menu/aiming cursor and flag graphics.

ingame screenshot:
[IMAGE]

have fun ;)

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 5:29 pm
Theres already quite a few simple interfaces. Eyic's pieface. Mister X's simple interface. Someone elses simple interface for those who have not registered. And mikeshinoda's simple interface. No need for new one really. :P

grand_diablo
July 23, 2004, 5:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
Theres already quite a few simple interfaces. Eyic's pieface. Mister X's simple interface. Someone elses simple interface for those who have not registered. And mikeshinoda's simple interface. No need for new one really. :P

Err, i wrote it was partially inspired by MrX simple interface. And btw. the main goal of this one is to leave as much sight on the battlefield as possible ;)

loOke
July 24, 2004, 7:57 pm
I like it :]

Deleted User
July 25, 2004, 10:55 am
What does the ping dot look like? Next time, screenshot your interface when you're playing online [;)]

reFreaX
July 26, 2004, 4:05 pm
great i love it and use it

N1nj@
July 26, 2004, 4:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
What does the ping dot look like? Next time, screenshot your interface when you're playing online [;)]
just the normal default dot

grand_diablo
July 26, 2004, 5:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@

just the normal default dot

Mmmh it has a lightly different shape, but it looks almost the same (nvm, its just a ping dot [:P] )