( search forums )
reloading
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
whyte
July 24, 2004, 6:41 pm
this aint really a bug, hell it aint really anything but a few times ive seen people reload and halfway through reload squirt out a last shot and reload again, i wondered if anyone could tell me whats going on here

usually its done with deagles, but that might be cos its very easy to see some1 reloading deagles

N1nj@
July 25, 2004, 1:25 am
I can't reproduce this bug. Once you reload, you can't fire until the reload bar is finished, or in other words, done reloading. Even if you throw a grenade, drop the weapon and pick it back up, jet or whatever, you still can't fire until the reload bar is finished. Of course, unless you are holding a spas-12. But all the other weapons doesn't 'squirt' out a shot while it is reloading.

Try taking a screenshot (F4/F11) or recording a demo (F8), so we can clarify.

Sekushi
July 25, 2004, 5:03 am
how do you know they're reloading halfway?

whyte
July 25, 2004, 12:04 pm
i will try, itd be difficult to see from a screenshot, unless they had an obvious secondry weapon (e.g. law) and tbh theres no way id be able to upload a decent demo on my connection, ill ask around and see if anyone knows about this

N1nj@
July 25, 2004, 2:36 pm
The law has a bug which allow to shoot 2 times in a row which is also explained in here.

But you said it was usually done by deagle.

EyE-of-TerroR
July 25, 2004, 5:24 pm
I have saw that some ppl can shoot twice with barret like you are firing with ruger but with eagles weird.

N1nj@
July 25, 2004, 11:39 pm
You cannot shoot twice with barret unless you have 2 barrets, one as your primary slot and one as your secondary slot.