( search forums )
Rock, Paper, Saddam!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Noobile
July 26, 2004, 2:23 am
http://www.freewebs.com/noobile/downloads.htm

I'd post a screenie, but, uploading isn't done, the screenshot is posted at the site ^^ I did this in all of like, ten minutes, so it's not the greatest, but it's kinda funny ( imho ) You can also d/l from that page....nyaaaaaaaaarm

grand_diablo
July 26, 2004, 2:47 am
Aaaah, ppl learn to convert your pics to jpg before uploading them to the web. This can be done almost without quality loss.

Concerning the mod: I cant say much bout it, just 2 weps by now.

Noobile
July 26, 2004, 2:49 am
thats all the mod is.... those two weapons... it's kinda meant to be a joke, but I decided, it gave me alaugh, might give you one too... as for converting to jpeg, mspaint wont let me, so :P...

kevith
July 26, 2004, 3:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Noobile
... as for converting to jpeg, mspaint wont let me, so :P...
click on 'file' then 'save as' then click the drop-down menu where it says 'save as type.' Select JPEG. Voila.

n00bface
July 26, 2004, 3:27 am
kevith, that doesn't work for everyone.

grand_diablo
July 26, 2004, 3:36 am
in case your paint suxx0rs:

www.irfanview.com
open the bmp soldat screenie with it, save as -> JPEG -> tick "disable colour subsampling" -> set quality to about 80 and save it then.
IrfanView will keep your set options.

Noobile
July 26, 2004, 6:05 am
grooviliscous!!

N1nj@
July 26, 2004, 3:41 pm
shouldn't the tiger claw be like a chainsaw instead?...I mean, you dont throw claws out...do you?

Noobile
July 26, 2004, 10:42 pm
meh, either way.....in all reality, if you were armed with only a knife, would you throw it? doubtedly. but thats besides the point....