( search forums )
Moments-epical style
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
DeMonIc
July 26, 2004, 3:55 pm
The soldat moments forum is drowning recently.
Some ppl have made GREAT background stories for heir maps.
So hey, in this thread, write moments (u can spice it with SOME fiction) epical style, like a novell.
Have fun kids [:D]

P.S.:I'm gonna post my epical story, but I have to get some bugs out first :P

papasurf31
July 27, 2004, 12:25 am
Chapter 1
---------
Once, I played this game called Soldat, and for a time...things were good.
I played online against n00bs and vets alike and for a time...things were good.
But then, I met a player called kamping karl and it all changed. For he showed my the ways of the barretard. The secret no-skill technique that allows even the most simple minded of fools to repeatedly kill players much more experienced than themselves. And for a time...things were good.
But when I sniped these players I saw the error in my ways. Continuous out bursts of "n00b!" and "barretard!" and "newb-sucking piece of barret sh*t!". But then, I met those of my own kind, those who have also learned the ways of the campers. And with them, my skills grew immensly, not in just the art of camping but also the ways of the nade jump, the knife throw, and spawn killing. And for a time...things were good.
I re-entered the world of Soldat reformed. I was stronger, faster, more lethal than any who opposed me. Except for one. A player, who's name was Soldier1. I first saw him in a realistic ctf server and saw my chance for a quick frag. However, I shot at him multiple times, and each time he dodged every one of my shots. He flew up to my post and was in close range. I shot, he threw a nade. I missed...he didn't.
I watched as my head went flying and the dreaded message popped up on my screen "Soldier1 killed you" I was mortified. In such a long time have I not seen that message. I thought it must be a fluke. There was no way he could have beaten me fairly. So I tried again. I sniped at him from every location possible, using all the abilities I have learned in my training.

But I could not hit him.

He was inside my head. He new my every move. I would fly over him to get behind him only to find a wall of bullets in my way. I dodge just barely and return fire with my barrett, but he is not where he was. He's now directly under me, his mp5 full and waiting. Time seemed to slow down as i watched him empty his clip into my legs. My health bar was invisible but i was still alive. I threw 2 nades down hoping to catch him off guard. The first missed completely. The second pushed him to the left. I saw my chance. I aimed and fired.

----------------
End of chapter 1

bluesilver30
July 29, 2004, 11:39 pm
lol, cliff hanger

Flatline
August 24, 2004, 8:23 am
Once upon a time, there was a guy named Flatline who played this game called Soldat. He killed a bunch of people. THen he turned his computer off and went to go get osmething to eat.
The End.

Yup, there's my story, I expect my Pulitzer within 2 weeks....heh, nevermind