( search forums )
Underground Bunker
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
tntnik
July 26, 2004, 11:31 pm
ok this is my new map its underconstruction right now but im almost finnished
yes it WILL contain bot waypoints and yes its a fun map :)
anywayz, it is a map with a bunker in the middle - the bunker has 3 floors, the upper two r on top of the ground and the third one is below it. The map is mostly underground... and it could be played as Deathmatch, Teamplay, Rambo, Points, and Infiltration.
and i havent really decided about the name... so if anyone has an idea plz tell me :)

BTW i have made some screenshots, but my upload is disabled so i cant post the screenies. so can anyone tell me how to enable it, or could i just send the whole map by email to whoever is in head of these things...

one more thing, in the mapmaker there is a "Yellow Flag" spawn thing... what is that?

-peace

b00stA
July 26, 2004, 11:39 pm
you can upload screenshots to www.imageshack.us (no registering needed).

grand_diablo
July 26, 2004, 11:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by tntnik

one more thing, in the mapmaker there is a "Yellow Flag" spawn thing... what is that?

-peace

the yellow flag is for flagmtaches (DM mode, the one carrying the flag gets 2 pts for each kill). Like the rambo bow, you need to place more of them, so ppls dont camp on the flagspawn.

tntnik
July 26, 2004, 11:56 pm
thx bosta

oh yea... i 4got bout that :) , thx diablo man

oh sry but can u place 2 or more spawn point in one place, like flamegod, rambo, medkits stuff like that?
and how do u make an infiltration map? do u just put the BLUE flag and the RED flag in?

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 12:24 am
okay here r the screenies, but remember that the map is still underr construction so if u have suggestions about anything post here

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

so who is the head of mapping here? cuz id like to submit my map and see if yall like it

Tha Doggfather
July 27, 2004, 12:46 am
screens look pretty good actually.

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 12:52 am
thx man :D
it took me a while but im gonna be finnished tomorow, but i still have to do the bot waypoints

Cookie.
July 27, 2004, 2:55 am
THATS KICKASS WAY BETTER TAHN THE REST OF THE CRAP THAT SPEWS OUT OF hERE! lol ok... is this your first map? cause if it is your pro! you should make alot more seriously
i will even beta test them for you if you make more!

N1nj@
July 27, 2004, 3:13 am
I can help you host the map. Add me on msn: bluesfear@hotmail.com or send it over email to me (same address)

Soulsnipa
July 27, 2004, 3:48 am
http://smleague.no-ip.com/?p=maps#upload

You can always upload at SML, we are glad to host your map. Help us help you!

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 3:52 am
yea its my first map well a second one actually the first one was when i edited the BUNKER map so there was an underground passage
anyway thx for all ur compliments :D
i will do all that nxt morning cuz i cant think straight right now.. kinda sleepy, night all :)

chakapoko maker
July 27, 2004, 12:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.
is this your first map? cause if it is your pro! you should make alot more seriously

agree.

Skate4Razors
July 27, 2004, 1:10 pm
Looks very gooooooood! One suggestion: The ground should look like ice a little then dirt to look even greater, but keep the passage ways dirt. That's a very good map, you should upload it to SML(look at soulsnipa's reply) you can get it rated! LOOKS GREAT, i'm done! No more typing, done![:D]

Darksider
July 27, 2004, 2:07 pm
Say W! double you!!
Say O! ou!!
Say W! double you!!

Put together the letters and you have:

That map is so awesome, I can't wait to be released! Yay! :D

Good job sir.

Deleted User
July 27, 2004, 2:13 pm
Holy hell [:O] that's goddamn brilliant for a first map! You're gonna grow to bigger and better things my friend.

sativa
July 27, 2004, 2:28 pm
yes this is freaking nice, how long did you laready worked on it?

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 3:35 pm
ive worked on it bout a total of... 10-12 hours or something like that
thx all :)

DeMonIc
July 27, 2004, 3:45 pm
This map is teh rox...I can hardly wait to play it :D
Goddamn good job!

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 3:53 pm
okay ive registered at SML forums, but im gonna send yall the map when im finnished the bot waypoints

xXShavoXx
July 27, 2004, 5:12 pm
nice lil map you got there.

grand_diablo
July 27, 2004, 5:45 pm
Wow, really gj for this being your first map. Not only cause of that, also gj in general [;)]

If you manage to finish the map soon enough and it supports dm and tdm, hand it in to the ESL mapping contest (just attach the map to an email and send it with a description to contest@selfkill.de

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 5:58 pm
thx diablo, yo what does ESL stand for? ( i know its not English as a Second Language :) )
and when does it end? do u need the bot waypoints for it?

SERIAL KILLeR
July 27, 2004, 6:46 pm
ESL = Electronic Sports League they have a lot of soldat leagues.
They are have a maping-contest for a map pack together with selfkill: link

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 6:49 pm
OH GOD!!!!! its impossible to make those stupid bots move bah!, plz tell me if u need bot waypoints or not, cuz ill have to work on them all day nonestop to make it work!

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 7:07 pm
ummm its a german site well the forums r... should i just post the screenies and send the map via email?

grand_diablo
July 27, 2004, 8:10 pm
aye, send them via email or open a thread in the mapping forum, the forum understands english. As not many from the SK forum are registered here at soldat.pl, you need to post screenshot and description again then, in case you dont send it via Email.

PS: Botwaypoints are not a must, but would surely be a nice improvement to your map.

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 8:59 pm
thx, yo how do u make an overview of ur map?
and if i will make it how can i upload it on to ultimite13 when i already uploaded the map?

and a quick question, which soldat forum/site is the original?! :)

N1nj@
July 27, 2004, 9:11 pm
here: http://soldatleagues.com/public/UndergroundBunker.PMS

SigHunter
July 27, 2004, 9:19 pm
looks nice :)

tntnik
July 27, 2004, 9:33 pm
http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/host/sml//?p=mapinfo&map_name=Underground+Bunker
plz dl it from here and rank it too :)

N1nj@
July 28, 2004, 12:08 am
so you dont need my hosting no more?

tntnik
July 28, 2004, 12:17 am
well the more hosting the better :D
but if u want to get rid of it goahead...

whoever dled my map and played it id like to get some feedback plz!

tntnik
July 29, 2004, 1:27 am
HOOA!
thx to soul and flieslikeabrick my map is now in the map rotation on this server: http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/ the IP is: ultimate13.dynu.com and pass: u13 (it is not always up cuz of some reasons thou)

FliesLikeABrick
July 29, 2004, 3:06 am
Definately rate it... this is an amazing map for a first/second map. Show your appreciation!
http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/host/sml/index.php?p=mapinfo&map_name=Underground+Bunker
-Brick

Cookie.
July 29, 2004, 4:57 am
whered emoac come from! :P if hes back we can expect some more really great maps!

tntnik
July 29, 2004, 6:16 pm
ATTENTION!
my map's name is too long! the "r" at the end is cut off in the game, so to play my map on any of the servers u need to get rid of that "r" in the map folder!
just rename it and delete the r...

tntnik
July 31, 2004, 1:06 am
hey all!
ive realeased UndergroundBunker 1.2
YES! it is now waypointed, id say pretty good
also i have added some fog on the outside
here is the link: http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/host/sml//index.php?p=mapinfo&map_name=UndergroundBunkerV1.2

(it contains the map, 2 sceneries - 2 diff fogs, and the map overview)

one more thing! i am in SML now!!! w00t w00t!

tntnik
July 31, 2004, 11:42 pm
http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/host/sml/index.php?p=omapinfo&map_name=UndergroundBunkerV1.2
scince im in sml now