( search forums )
Greetings from Toronto, CA
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Alamo
July 27, 2004, 6:19 pm
Hi guys.
I am sitting in the public library in the city hall of Toronto and want to say hello to you from my vacation :D

That is all. I will go and see the city now... :)
Greetings from Toronto, Canada!

July 27, 2004, 6:20 pm
Bring me a present!

Alamo
July 27, 2004, 6:25 pm
Sure Sticky ;)

I was on a parade in front of the building. (vieux grenadier geneva) or something like that. Maybe you can find some pictures of it in the internet. I am the guy in the yellow jacket and blue jeans with black shoes (the handsome one ;) ; eastpak backpack, mp3 player around the neck, dark hair, no glasses...). I am near by the famous guys (major etc.) ;)

N1nj@
July 27, 2004, 10:10 pm
hey!

I live in toronto man...where are you right now?

Cookie.
July 28, 2004, 7:56 pm
Go To London! :P Scratch TO of your list! :P

grand_diablo
July 28, 2004, 10:37 pm
Install Soldat to that Library's pc, if its an adequate machine it deserve's more than being a database and browsing station. [:D]

Deleted User
July 28, 2004, 10:54 pm
Sweet! N1nj@ and Alamo, hook up guys, the first Soldat real life meeting between players!

Melba
July 28, 2004, 10:57 pm
wouldnt that be weird?
don't get me wrong, but what would they do, besides of playing soldat i mean...?

N1nj@
July 29, 2004, 12:08 am
We could go...err..clubbing?

Hitman
July 29, 2004, 12:35 am
..or play with your toys...

Tha Doggfather
July 29, 2004, 12:42 am
[IMAGE]

Spectral
July 29, 2004, 12:53 am
well spike, chibi, and dusk have had real life meeting :P so it wouldn't be the first

?
July 29, 2004, 2:05 am
.... I jsut spent a few minutes of my special time staring at your avatar doggy :|

Weed
July 29, 2004, 3:04 am
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
Sweet! N1nj@ and Alamo, hook up guys, the first Soldat real life meeting between players!

I know personaly at least 2 players, and i know them from before this game existed...

sometimes i wonder how you turn on your pc... must be hard with half a brain ^^

fabmanx
July 29, 2004, 4:07 am
Hmmm...theres like only one person that is possible from soldat for me to meet. That would be Wormdundee..he lives like 25 minute car drive away. Maybe even less...

Spectral
July 29, 2004, 4:31 am
you two should hook up

gi.joe
July 29, 2004, 10:41 am
quote:Sweet! N1nj@ and Alamo, hook up guys, the first Soldat real life meeting between players!

well the closest ive ever come to a soldat player was me and milkman dan pxting(MMS) each other
ive got chakras "proper bo" and b00stas "a lol in a box" pics

boostas one is on as my wall paper

kekekke

N1nj@
July 29, 2004, 3:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
..or play with your toys...
My toys own you. Those are just stuff from my childhood, is a sad thing you have none

Alamo
August 7, 2004, 1:42 pm
ewwww now i'm home in germany... should have read the thread :(
Cookie: I was in London when I was 7 (seven) and I was there on my tour to and back from Toronto (only Heathrow)

Cookie.
August 8, 2004, 2:07 am
lol I live in London,Ontario,Canada -_- :P

Hova
August 8, 2004, 7:05 pm
I live in (read: near) Toronto as well. I work at the Nestle factory (summer job) in North York.

Check out the CN Tower, the SkyDome (catch an Argos game there, not the blue jays -.-), and the ACC. Eaton Centre is where you can go and buy some goods for you to show off. And also hit the entertainment district (at spadina) to see MuchMusic (Canada's MTV) and the Famous Players theatre thats around the corner (near Ossington). My girlfriend loves the Crepe place across from MuchMusic (maybe I should bring her there again one day...)

Cookie.
August 8, 2004, 7:43 pm
)_) hova a bit behind the times "ewwww now i'm home in germany... "

Hova
August 8, 2004, 10:42 pm
Whoops. :/

AerialAssault
August 9, 2004, 11:50 am
why does canada even have a baseball team? its kinda wierd considering its the american past-time

Essentle
August 9, 2004, 1:57 pm
yay Toronto... !

Hova
August 9, 2004, 4:38 pm
So what if its america's pasttime? Should I ask, "Why does america play football (soccer for americans and a few canadians) when its Europe's game?"

Games are not limited by territories or borders. Everyone can play if they have the means to.