( search forums )
Cure for Rambomatch retardness
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
DeMonIc
July 27, 2004, 8:04 pm
Ok, so this is DEFINETLY needed.
When playing rambomatch, those who don't have the bow, are invulnerable to shots that don't come from rambo, unless they are 10 feet close to the bow powerup.This way the deathmatchness of Rambomatch would be cured.

bucky_brad
July 27, 2004, 8:25 pm
meh, i really dont think it is needed.

kilroy1501
July 27, 2004, 8:51 pm
the other people dont normally shoot at you that much anyway

sativa
July 27, 2004, 9:06 pm
no, if i join a rambo server i automaticly start shooting everyone after 5 min cause i'm killed like 30 times already by those retards

Aquarius
July 27, 2004, 9:30 pm
Cure for Rambomatch retardness: don't play with retards / kick them.

DeMonIc
July 27, 2004, 9:32 pm
I posted this because I just hosted my rambo server, and every1 was killin all.And it was very annoying.And still is.

Deleted User
July 27, 2004, 9:54 pm
How about the server acts like everyone is on one team, and Rambo is on the other, unless Rambo is dead, in which case it acts as a free for all. Then if you select the Friendly Fire option, you can make it like it is now.

Y'get me?

IBT
July 27, 2004, 10:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
How about the server acts like everyone is on one team, and Rambo is on the other, unless Rambo is dead, in which case it acts as a free for all. Then if you select the Friendly Fire option, you can make it like it is now.

Y'get me?

like it.

kevith
July 27, 2004, 11:09 pm
*agrees with Stalky's idea* Best of both worlds.

DeMonIc
July 28, 2004, 9:21 am
Yes Stalky's idea is good, but it would leave out one important thing..
the thrill of the fight when every1 is close to the bow.Every1 would be usin M79 so they can blast their teammates away from the bow if FF is off.Not that I wanna argue, just a minor thingy ;)

Unlucky 13
July 28, 2004, 9:28 am
i no what this is gonna end up as, a flame box to proper rambo players (like me). i think that the negating pts should be there as well, if on teams FF is on.

kevith
July 28, 2004, 9:39 pm
I like that idea. -1 point for a "tk"

@Demonic: But Stalky said that once Rambo dies (i.e. the bow is loose) then it would be a free-for-all and you'd be able to kill anybody.

DeepII
July 28, 2004, 10:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalky

Y'get me?

YEAH! STALKY FOR PRESIDENT!

btw: as I suggested this every1 said my idea's crap. strange...

kevith
July 28, 2004, 10:45 pm
Show us where you made that same suggestion. I'd be curious to see it.

DeepII
July 28, 2004, 10:49 pm
Can't find it anymore. But it was in another Thread about Rambomatch...

I don't know...long time ago...