( search forums )
Names for not registered.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Sesmuru
July 27, 2004, 8:22 pm
Im tick that we cannot use names if u dont register. First of all...that is cheap and second we cant get recognition if we kill everyone. Me and my friends cant pay up. Even if it is 9.00$. He dont have our credit cards. Maybe we can make our names even if we dont register. But maybe if we do you can let us make our names an uber color. ITS A GOOD IDEA! We know you want more money but the other things are good enough. You dont have to go too overhead with the register thing.

sativa
July 27, 2004, 9:08 pm
you can use names ffs, u just need to change it, u cannot make new profiles, thats all, if u want to change name just do that, there is not much use if u dont use the log files of making a new profile

kevith
July 27, 2004, 11:06 pm
I'm lost...

I think I understand that you want a name (other than 'Soldier'), which you can do by clicking on the player tab and typing your name into that little white box that says "Player Name:" above it. Now you want to make your name a certain color? I get lost in your "grammar" somewhere along the way. Are you really from the U.S.?

N1nj@
July 28, 2004, 12:04 am
actually, thats a good idea. People who didnt register can't change their name [:P], they have to use Soldier till they registered.

Se7enWolf
July 28, 2004, 4:30 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
actually, thats a good idea. People who didnt register can't change their name [:P], they have to use Soldier till they registered.
I would sooner castrate myself than live with this option...

frogboy
July 28, 2004, 6:45 am
No. Us unregistered people already have to live without coloured jets, unlimited demo time, lack of nag screens, custom interfaces, mp3 player and such. All this would do would make people use illegal keys.

systemfeind
July 28, 2004, 7:05 am
and a lot unregistered ppl are playing in leagues, would be [:-censored] if they dont can use names

CbbLe
July 28, 2004, 8:56 am
don't like it

DT
July 30, 2004, 3:47 am
thier would be to many soldiers.... you got killed my soldier! you killed soldier 4! "hey soldier 2" soldier 2"yea" Soldier 16"i think soldier 5 is jim"
and the moral is.... no

Cookie.
July 30, 2004, 8:51 am
/me agrees with ninj@

i dunno i registered so id like to see everyone suffer and be named soldier >:D

Unlucky 13
July 30, 2004, 9:00 am
And u all registered those hoo say the above ^^^ i guessed? im not! and what about poor non-credit card owners? what about non-internet trusters? what about me? *start singing "what about me"* *stops* oh, and all the other under 18'ers?

SigHunter
July 30, 2004, 9:23 am
lol, rtfm? :P
names changing -.-
omg

Kazuki
July 30, 2004, 4:39 pm
... lol I hope you don't need a guide to change your name Sesmuru.

Spectral
July 30, 2004, 5:49 pm
Seeing more Soldiers running around than there are now would not be cool

KiLLBoT
July 30, 2004, 6:31 pm
I was in a server the other day with Soldier through Soldier(4). Do you really think we need more? <---rhymed. bwahahaha

Drama
July 30, 2004, 7:51 pm
GOOD IDEA LETS JUST PUT EVERY NON-REGGED NAME TO: "[:-censored]ING CHEAP NON-REGISTERED ASSHOLE!!1!1!!"

kevith
July 30, 2004, 9:10 pm
Well, I see how this topic has evolved, but I thought N1nj@ was kind of kidding when he said that non-registered people should be forced to be named "soldier." The original "suggestion" came about because the poster thought that he couldn't change his name unless he registered, and his suggestion was to change that. His wish has been granted because those of you who are unregistered are able to change your name if you can successfully complete a very simple intelligence test.

N1nj@
July 31, 2004, 2:17 am
wow, you guys took it so serious. I was just kidding around, notice my [:p] face. and calm down Drama, stay away from your caps lock key.

DeMonIc
July 31, 2004, 9:29 am
Pwned [:D]

Drama
July 31, 2004, 12:48 pm
who

sativa
July 31, 2004, 2:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by systemfeind
and a lot unregistered ppl are playing in leagues, would be [:-censored] if they dont can use names

system ever tried editing your flames in the soldat ini file, mkay

BManx2000
July 31, 2004, 3:47 pm
What? What does that have to do with anything?

DeepII
July 31, 2004, 10:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13
[...]oh, and all the other under 18'ers?

all the others under 18 ask their parents. not very difficult...