( search forums )
Nades kick ass.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
liquidis x snake
July 28, 2004, 4:18 am
This was at the 1911 server or something like that, and it was a Deathmatch on Arena up to 30.

I was Barretwhoring as usual, kicking ass and knifing dead bodies. Anyway, a guy named Popsi comes in. He's pretty good and starts kicking ass with the MP5. He was ahead of me most of the match (it was my last one before I left, by the way) and he was at 29, with me at 28 kills.

So I see him out of the corner of my screen, injured and bloodied, Mp5'n the hell out of this one guy on the right side of Arena. I was like "Well damn, I lost" so I decided to fly up as fast as I can and chuck a nade at him for the hell of it. The nade hit him and exploded, killing both of them and giving me the win.

It may not sound like much, but I honestly think that the guy was one MP5 shot away from winning the match. It was so hurried too, because my mom was calling me and I was like "Well shiet guys, I am le tired." in my head and like omg omgomgomgomgosmosdmfdsjsfnsd double-yew-tee eff.

I mean, yeah that was cool.

T.J.FoRd
July 28, 2004, 5:23 am
nades own espescialy when there all you have left and u fling them evrywhere hoping they'll hit something

Shyo
July 28, 2004, 6:09 am
Nades rock when you throw them on purpose to a special point and kill an incoming flying enemy

Sewer
July 29, 2004, 4:39 am
wish i was good enough to hit flying people with nades.

FliesLikeABrick
July 29, 2004, 5:07 am
http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/statsweapon.php?weaponname=Grenade
-Brick
Edit: The percents in parenthesis next to the number of kills shows what percent of that player's kills come from grenades. There are these pages for every weapon and every player.

Cookie.
July 29, 2004, 6:56 am
nice brick :P

bluesilver30
July 29, 2004, 11:29 pm
yea, i kno popsi. he pretty good. one on one we are pretty close in skill.

P.S. i aint new, just never posted. thats why im allowed to say im a decent player.

KiLLBoT
July 31, 2004, 5:16 am
MA (Mid Air, nubs) nades rule, someone flies up to you, *WHACK*- Just slap 'em back down to earth then finish them off with 1 or 2 shots :P

Sekushi
July 31, 2004, 6:19 pm
Or you just miss. :P