( search forums )
Im just curius
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
DeMonIc
July 28, 2004, 10:33 am
Gimme real opinions, cause Im gathering information.

Y do ya hate me?

FliesLikeABrick
July 28, 2004, 12:14 pm
your avatar

b00stA
July 28, 2004, 12:28 pm
This topic reminds me of M.
Maybe look up his posts..

Melba
July 28, 2004, 1:34 pm
me goes to vote negative for bOOstA

jk :)

Kazuki
July 28, 2004, 5:07 pm
I'm just waiting for Weed to come along and say one of his stupid "/me gives Demonic some attention." statements.

His avatar kicks ass. XD

Edit: You have to realize that there are some real assholes in this forum. Just don't worry about it. I don't remember hating you at all. From your first couple posts, I thought you made sense, compared to others...

palloco
July 28, 2004, 5:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
You have to realize that there are some real assholes in this forum.

Just learn from me if you want to become one.

Darksider
July 28, 2004, 5:17 pm
I guess that he feels alone (me and him the only Hungarians) and I quite feel sorry for him. Because we are the only Hungarian guys who actually posts about stuff here. And sharing there idol moments with one guys is just...bad.

Ps. Do you hate me too? [:D]

bucky_brad
July 28, 2004, 6:38 pm
yes I hate you too, I hope you both die of [:-censored]ing cancer.

lol na only joking =P.
I'm fine with you guys. where abouts did you come up with this idea Demonic? gimme link.

DeMonIc
July 28, 2004, 8:09 pm
Ehe..
Well I expected something more violent ^^
I was thinkin of changin my avatar for a while (no kiddin)
M?I saw his similar topic, but didn't read it.
And well..this idea came from seein my karma ^^

Kazuki
July 28, 2004, 9:16 pm
Bah, Palloco, you amateur. You need lessons from Weed. :)

kevith
July 28, 2004, 9:36 pm
Well, I know that when you first joined the forums you were a little... shall we say... enthusiastic. I mean you've been around 2 months and have over 400 posts. I guess that bothered some people and they still have that initial impression of you. I've noticed that it seems you've changed quite a bit since then (as far as your forum personality goes), and since I had no problem with you then, I don't now.

As far as the Karma goes, I can only remember voting negative for maybe 5 people... and I don't think you were one of them ;)

palloco
July 28, 2004, 9:39 pm
Weed is not an asshole, he is a nice guy, excepting the fact that sometimes he does stupid things.

Kazuki
July 28, 2004, 9:59 pm
lol, Kevith, I was like that, too. I probably still am. <_<

And no, Weed is not an asshole, outside of the forums that is.

n00bface
July 28, 2004, 10:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by kevith
Well, I know that when you first joined the forums you were a little... shall we say... enthusiastic. I mean you've been around 2 months and have over 400 posts. I guess that bothered some people and they still have that initial impression of you. I've noticed that it seems you've changed quite a bit since then (as far as your forum personality goes), and since I had no problem with you then, I don't now.

As far as the Karma goes, I can only remember voting negative for maybe 5 people... and I don't think you were one of them ;)

*cough*

/me thinks of Kazuki

Kazuki
July 28, 2004, 10:06 pm
lol, Except for the fact that I've been here much longer.

wormdundee
July 28, 2004, 10:23 pm
i wanna know who voted me negative, its been annoying me to no end, i cant remember pissing anyone off

yet, theres 4 neg votes for me, gah

its not that i really care if i get voted negative, its just i wanna why, is that so much to ask?

palloco
July 28, 2004, 10:35 pm
lol do u really believe those votes worth anything? Did Michal deserve any negative vote?

?
July 28, 2004, 11:14 pm
cause its spelled curious....

Kazuki
July 29, 2004, 1:35 am
lol, Worm, I don't think you understand how the votes are calculated, my friend. You only have 2 negative votes, not 4.

Weed
July 29, 2004, 2:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
I'm just waiting for Weed to come along and say one of his stupid "/me gives Demonic some attention." statements.

nah man, there are some trolls that dont deserve to be fed.

n00bface
July 29, 2004, 3:16 am
HAH KAZ! i posted 1 min after you and we were both thinking the same! But yeah, you've been here longer..still 'enthusiastic' on your return though.

Kazuki
July 29, 2004, 4:00 pm
Yeah I know. >_> I hate being told not to post as much. It's not like I'm trying to spam.

NightCabbage
August 3, 2004, 5:31 am
oooo

my karma r teh goodness ^^

waz karma? :P

LOL

Meandor
August 3, 2004, 12:05 pm
http://ircquotes.blaffnet.de/soldatvotes/index.php?page=list
that ^
PM B00sta with a username and pass you want for it, if you want to vote.

sanity
August 3, 2004, 3:03 pm
it means people like you nc. [:P]