( search forums )
Llamas uber server #2
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
AerialAssault
July 31, 2004, 1:22 am
llama, i think it be in the best interest of FUN, if u removed teh barret from your server, everytime im in there, theres at least 7 people with it.

n00bface
July 31, 2004, 1:46 am
Private Message :O and, it's inf..nothing i can dooo. besides, the campers there are easy to kill. besides in fortress. beh.

DannyLB
July 31, 2004, 4:54 am
this is my favourite server to go to, hours of fun...and its nice that it has all the weapons and has the stationary guns disabled.....its made to be fun...not fair hehe. well you know what i mean. (campers) But really in inf its normal for the defending side to camp....theres nothing wrong with that, sure i do it, rarerly, but i do it. Camping should be commented only outside ctf and inf

Deleted User
July 31, 2004, 10:20 am
Bah, Aerial, keep this kinda stuff to the lounge. Server corps is for server help and problems, not for advertising servers, or discussing their setup.

Topic moved.

HK-47
July 31, 2004, 11:18 am
I think the server should stay as it is. I agree its overrun sometimes but most of the snipers who play there suck. I owned some of them easiely with my ruger alittle while ago :)

AerialAssault
July 31, 2004, 5:00 pm
there arent many campers ever, and i dont really mind campers. and its always the red team that uses the gun