( search forums )
Interesting Question
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
societies_punishment
July 31, 2004, 8:16 am
I am currently working on a 3D map, it's been real slow going ... mostly because I have a big problem I cannot figure out, I hope I can discribe it.

Ok here goes, I have figured out the texture problems for many things already concerning object that the charater can walk on but I was trying to make like a muddy path sorta texture to put on for the ground makeing it in the same method

(so you walk in the middle of two textures one behind everything and one in front) but the problem is theres a certain point in which I need to extend the texture with the same colour of the maps backround if I do this there's a small black boarder and it's very annoying I can't figure out how to get rid of if ... perhaps someone found a different method I would post a screen shot but for some reason I can't upload right now.

grand_diablo
July 31, 2004, 11:48 am
I know this problem, but i actually have no idea how to solve it, i fear there is no solution to it. I think this happens because the graphic is scaled when playing in fullscreen. Try it windowed, and you shpuldnt see that border I think. :/