Deleted User
July 31, 2004, 2:16 pm
What the hell...

Deleted User
July 31, 2004, 2:20 pm
Stalky here can't find the word to tell how cool they are. :P

frogboy
July 31, 2004, 3:03 pm
Woah, I almost thought that was another of those 'I was...' topics.

palloco
July 31, 2004, 3:05 pm
ghostbusters!

Drama
July 31, 2004, 3:22 pm
it definately looks like theyre hittin themselves

papasurf31
July 31, 2004, 4:05 pm
Wheres Pacman?

Deleted User
July 31, 2004, 4:14 pm
I locked it in a cage and made it eat carrots.

damnnation
July 31, 2004, 5:10 pm
lol i'm always bored and i don't do anything at all then i just play soldat, watch telivision or go to sleep :/

Melba
July 31, 2004, 6:10 pm
ville? can i use one of them as avatar?
please, please, pretty please?

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 31, 2004, 6:16 pm
i was bored too and made these

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
July 31, 2004, 6:37 pm
Yes you can melba. :D

sativa
July 31, 2004, 11:01 pm
kamikazi, these are like WOW

Captain RibMan
July 31, 2004, 11:04 pm
what are they called....

Melba
July 31, 2004, 11:22 pm
doops!

Weed
August 1, 2004, 9:32 am
quote:Originally posted by sativa

yes, indeed, those are like "WOW childish!"

------------------------------------------------

Ville, what will you call those ones? dead Lols? lets think of another acronym... TBH? yes, they could be TBHs... or just green slime... or maybe dead Lols? ghosty lols? Lols with french fries? want ketchup with that?

Deleted User
August 1, 2004, 9:55 pm
[IMAGE]

Yay. My penguin owns stalky and kazuki at frontflipping. Harr

Melba
August 1, 2004, 11:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
quote:Originally posted by sativa

yes, indeed, those are like "WOW childish!"

------------------------------------------------

Ville, what will you call those ones? dead Lols? lets think of another acronym... TBH? yes, they could be TBHs... or just green slime... or maybe dead Lols? ghosty lols? Lols with french fries? want ketchup with that?

Read the enlarged part.

oh and you are welcome to think whatever you want.
i for one think they rock! just like the lols.

Deleted User
August 2, 2004, 12:00 am
[:O] That penguin is awesome!

Deleted User
August 2, 2004, 7:02 am
But so is that bunny. :P

damnnation
August 2, 2004, 8:45 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
[IMAGE]

Yay. My penguin owns stalky and kazuki at frontflipping. Harr
aah maybe in a few minates he knows kungfu and is gonna kill us all i just know it because i can feel it

Weed
August 2, 2004, 11:29 am
Melba, stupid like always, doesnt know what a separation line is...

Melba
August 2, 2004, 2:01 pm
lol so you thought kami's drawings were childish?
lol whaevah dude.

papasurf31
August 2, 2004, 3:38 pm
I'm gonna agree with weed here. His drawings are good but seem childish. Talent like his is almost wasted on things like that. Better suited to real ART.

BTW - I'm finding it hard to believe he drew those. Looks kinda no amateur and I could have sworn I've seen them before. Hey Kami, LEARN TO PAINT!

Deleted User
August 2, 2004, 3:42 pm
The number 2 is almost all photoshop effects/filters and the first one isn't drawn by him. He just mixed the pictures and made it a wallpaper. Correct me if i am wrong. :P

I agree with him.
|
V

Weed
August 2, 2004, 3:46 pm
excuse me, but i still believe anime like ninjas are pretty much childish.
if you disagree with me, you probably are under 15 and still watch pokemon.

The Geologist
August 2, 2004, 6:29 pm
There's a very large difference between something being childish because of its subject matter and being childish because of the way it's created. Painting and drawing are two different forms of art, and personally, I much prefer someones drawing to most of the paintings I've seen. And I've seen plenty of paintings. I for one like the first pic from Kami, if in fact it was his own. If he didn't draw it and just made it into a desktop or something..*shrugs* Oh well..still looks nice. Drawing something like that by hand takes a considerable amount of effort, regardless. If you want an example of something childish, it'd be better to look at Weed and the way he assumes that everything anime is either ninja related or meant for children. Of course, anyone who disagrees with the mighty Weed must be under 15. [:-weepn] lmao...that second picture isn't even worth getting into.

Oh, and lol...I don't know what they're called, but I like what ya made Ville.

Deleted User
August 2, 2004, 7:17 pm
They are called animated sprites. D'oh.

damnnation
August 2, 2004, 10:26 pm
hye ville make a pingiun gostek like that one you have :p

Deleted User
August 2, 2004, 10:44 pm
Ville, the rabbit is called Kamibunneh. [:D] I also introduce you to:

Meh [IMAGE]

Artex [IMAGE]

Someone got crazy on IRC and told me to pixel draw...

Kamikaze_Ninja
August 2, 2004, 10:55 pm
i didn't draw the 1st one of course =p and btw i didn't use any filters with it lol as for the 2nd one that one i made in open canvas it's a painting program.

NightCabbage
August 3, 2004, 1:37 am
pengi pengi pengi!! =D

Kamikaze_Ninja
August 3, 2004, 5:00 am
LOL hi NC haven't seen you in a while and what an interesting post after being mia XD

NightCabbage
August 3, 2004, 5:14 am
hehe yea LOL u know my style, eh ;)

But I did make a few others... ^^

Deleted User
August 3, 2004, 6:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
Ville, the rabbit is called Kamibunneh. [:D] I also introduce you to:

Meh [IMAGE]

Artex [IMAGE]

Someone got crazy on IRC and told me to pixel draw...

I like Meh but Artex looks weird. :O

Btw was that crazy person meandor? :P Meandor told me to start doing pixel art.

Weed
August 3, 2004, 9:51 am
oh poor Geologist... did i hurt your ego by saying your favourite thing in this world is childish?
dont expect me to care, i still think anyone watching anime is childish.
same way i think dance/trance music is for homosexuals... and that is much easier to understand.

Meandor
August 3, 2004, 12:23 pm
My father watches anime with me. heh.
There's nothing wrong with doing something childish, which you say like it's a bad word.
If you think about the word, childish determines what is liked by children. A baby will like everything you give him, because it's new to him and every baby is simply curious. For instance, a baby will play with a pen like it could be a missile, or whatever his creativity tells him. Then parents and the society start to set the limits. This is a pen, it's used to write, nothing else. This is that and is used like this. So kids grow up and start thinking like the rest, leaving imagination and creativity apart.
This is why, if you don't drop your so called 'maturity' once in a while, and stop taking everything like the society classification tells you to, you'll end up liking less and less things as you grow. Long story short, disliking childish things is normal, but it makes your life just worse if you ask me :)

Deleted User
August 3, 2004, 1:16 pm
I just don't like anime. Thats it. :P I play super mario games and all others that are often considered 'childish'. :P By agreeing with weed I meant that a guy with a gun and blood on his face pretty much childish in my opinion.

The Geologist
August 3, 2004, 7:27 pm
How does that hurt my ego..? XD I just wanted to point out your assumption, that's all...be it opinion or whatever. With the way you talk it sounds like you're the one who's 15.

Yin_Starrunner
August 3, 2004, 7:43 pm
weed sounds like the dumbasses that go to my school and pretend "mature."

Deleted User
August 4, 2004, 4:58 am
it's GOOOD to be immature. see how much fun babies have, even when they shit their pants? that's enlightenment. if anything, we get dumber as we get older. LET'S ALL GO BACK TO SHITIN OUR DACKS!!!!

sanity
August 4, 2004, 10:06 am
you go first broken_gerbil... [:P]

Unlucky 13
August 4, 2004, 10:33 am
^
|
|
lol.
anyways, as usual, praise to you, Ville. lol, i am with Ville more than Weed, but *shrugs* who gives a sh1t

Meandor
August 4, 2004, 1:36 pm
I meant with limits Gerbil :|

papasurf31
August 4, 2004, 2:11 pm
Anime about ninjas, sailors, and little fukin monsters = pure [:-censored] not worth your time
(1 exception: Samurai X 6 episode remake. The only anime ever created that actually has a realistic and enjoyable plotline that doesn't involve robots.)
Want some "mature" anime? Go watch Abenobashi. Funniest [:-censored] since Dumb and Dumber. And not for kids.

Weed
August 6, 2004, 12:08 am
Meandor, if you knew me, you wouldnt say i classify things as civilization tells me too. I just believe that being over 15, and doing childish things, is... well... childish. i dont try to be mature, i am mature. some people never grow up, some people grow up faster then others, its pretty simple. sometimes, when you have to grow up fast, you dont have time to act like a child. therefore i dont do childish things, and maybe thats the reason i dont like childish things. pretty obvious.

Meandor
August 6, 2004, 11:01 am
Ok, I don't know about your adolescence, but most people on this forum, including me, have had the luck to grow in a normal place, raised by normal people. What i was talking about is that being the so called mature is indeed a necessity, but it's better if you drop the attitude now and then, because i don't think that such a behaviour is natural, wherever and whenever you were born.

systemfeind
August 6, 2004, 12:06 pm
uhh someone who wants to be preparent ;)

Deleted User
August 6, 2004, 5:05 pm
all that immaturity [:-censored] aside, i think them thar slimes are mighty fine....

papasurf31
August 6, 2004, 9:17 pm
I suppose some people I know might classify playing video games as immature and childish.
They'd probably think participating in a forum about said game is pretty childish too. Especially since the game isn't even a mainstream title. It's just a small shareware time-suck that has it's own little fan following. Weed's not 100% mature and thats just proven it. Then again, is there anything really wrong with that?