( search forums )
a possible future. NOT for the weak at heart.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
AerialAssault
July 31, 2004, 4:19 pm
http://ummo.cc/cgi-bin/weblog/blog/render_page.php?display=126

this guy uses a skill the military put 20 million dollars into, its usually pretty accurate. developed by thee russians during the cold war. its a very strange skill that few of us believe in or truly do not understand. some say its total bull[:-censored]. i really, really hope so.

Melba
July 31, 2004, 5:57 pm
Yay for WW3 :(

Darksider
July 31, 2004, 6:02 pm
The question is:

Does humans DESERVE to be on this planet?

My answer is: no, not even me.

Ohh well let Humans do this and we'll end up like in StarCraft - Brood War. Figthing in space. The UED (United Earth Derectorate) vs The Conspiracy. (Led by Emperor Mengsk)

AerialAssault
July 31, 2004, 6:33 pm
Starcraft is a good game, but using it as a basis for the future of humans is taking it too far.
the future isnt bright, we need to expand into the stars before we completely destroy earth.

papasurf31
July 31, 2004, 8:07 pm
Myself being chinese, I've recently visited there over the summer. After hearing about some of the political issues there, it was stated that China would do all it could to prevent War with the US because they realize the losses for both sides would be astronomical. Economic issues would also arrise.
The thought of a possible N-War is just that, a thought, an unlikely possibility that would be a far off worry not of our time should it ever occur. My "thoughts" on the article: F*ck you Donahue.

palloco
July 31, 2004, 9:44 pm
USA also said they would defend Southern Vietnam from an attack of the VietCong.

Weed
August 1, 2004, 9:23 am
woopeedoo, another street preacher...

DeMonIc
August 1, 2004, 2:03 pm
quote:Originally said by Einstein
I don't know what WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones.
The future is uncertain, but it is clear, that we will suck it.Badly.

AerialAssault
August 1, 2004, 6:48 pm
i wouldnt be surprised if i see the end of the world in my lifetime

n00bface
August 1, 2004, 7:11 pm
quote:"The KFC Connection" by Aaron C. Donahue on July 12, 2004, 5:48 pm, in category General

The KFC Connection

I must admit that at the time of writing the previous post, an idea of Korea came to mind. I often write in a trance and when doing this a cooling off period is required prior to proofreading.

Forget about the PRK and KMT.

I think that KFC is behind it all!

There may be a conspiracy to clog the brain arteries of unsuspecting Taiwanese with fried chicken grease thus bad decisions can be made at the election box......

/me stops believing everything the crazy man says

August 1, 2004, 7:48 pm
I dunno, that chicken is pretty rank...

Social Poison
August 1, 2004, 7:59 pm
You were close on the einstien quote ;)

If world war 3 is fought with nuclear weapons, then world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.
--Albert Einstein

DeMonIc
August 1, 2004, 8:03 pm
I read it in hungarian -possibly THAT had wrong translation- and I re-translated it to english.Ah well..
ON:
Kfc taking over the world..and our only hope is to call the Mcdonald's clown to stop them!

AerialAssault
August 2, 2004, 3:38 am
dude, hardees is the best, but i dont suppose they have that world wide.

Weed
August 2, 2004, 11:05 am
its so funny how the weak minded listen to a man who thinks KFC will take over the world... ladies and gentleman, thats why we have extremist muslims and mormons.
gotta love human stupidity.

n00bface
August 2, 2004, 11:43 am
not to mention he's got a bad business strategy..

apparently for 2,000,000$ he'll work to prevent the next U.S. terrorist attack..if it is prevented then they will have to pay him another 10,000,000$...however, the u.s. goverment doesn't want to pay him, because they don't believe him...

BUT, if he prevented the attack free of charge, then the u.s. goverment would pay for his services in the future. i don't see why he doesn't go with my plan.

?
August 2, 2004, 11:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sticky
I dunno, that chicken is pretty rank...

I love it... THIS MEANS WAR!

Chali
August 3, 2004, 4:26 am
why dont we just have our wars over internet games...? like soldat DIE WEED~!!!!

Yin_Starrunner
August 3, 2004, 5:38 pm
The future of humanity is uncertain. But it will really, really suck.

If it doesnt come to nuclear war, it doesnt matter, we will use up the resources on this planet.
Then all the countries will fight for planets with plenty of resources..

palloco
August 3, 2004, 7:07 pm
SP, the quote is correct as Demonic said it. Dunno where had u read that.

morpheus
August 4, 2004, 2:48 am
well, for one, anyone who says that kfc is gonna be humanities downfall, and actually believes it, has to have serious mental problems.

and if this guy can really foretell the future, why doesn't he look into his crystal ball and see where bin laden is gonna be in about a week, report it, and then collect the reward? he make a helluva lot more than the 10,000,000 he's asking for.

AerialAssault
August 4, 2004, 3:43 am
quote:Originally posted by morpheus
well, for one, anyone who says that kfc is gonna be humanities downfall, and actually believes it, has to have serious mental problems.

and if this guy can really foretell the future, why doesn't he look into his crystal ball and see where bin laden is gonna be in about a week, report it, and then collect the reward? he make a helluva lot more than the 10,000,000 he's asking for.
because hes french.

kilroy1501
August 4, 2004, 4:19 am
bull crap

if you went back to the main menu they had an atrical about kfc being a conspiricy to clog peoples brains to make them vote bad "I think that KFC is behind it all!

There may be a conspiracy to clog the brain arteries of unsuspecting Taiwanese with fried chicken grease thus bad decisions can be made at the election box......"

palloco
August 5, 2004, 7:05 pm
bin laden is in white house