OMG OMG OMG G&R SO STACKED!!!!1111!!11!!!!shiftone
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
that fuking sniper
August 1, 2004, 7:46 am
[rant]This is to spite all the people who:

1. Think G&R = PC
2. Think G&R is stacked
3. Think.... Dont know :
Anyway. Ever since Fabmanx and I joined G&R I was called a clan hopper, by those who didnt know that PC actually died bforehand. I got this stigma of "famous lamer", every damn time I get killed, the killer just *has* to type ":)" or "haha, gotcha". I mean common, do you want a [:-censored]ing medal with that, too? Leave me be. I hate people who kiss my ass on Soldat because they think G&R is this stacked godly clan and try to join it. I also hate the [:-censored]ers on MSN who propose to make us a site just to join in. I hate how people compare us to PC when 1. we arent that successful as PC was. 2. We only have 3 ex-PC players out of a tottal of 7 players in G&R. And 3. Because we mainly play at night, with the Euros, as opposing to PC which mainly played the American players and clans.

Apart from clans. I've also noticed lately that whenever I try to go undercover, someone notices it and immediately states that it just *has* to be someone they know. A couple of guesses fly by, TFS is normally held on to (never figured out why), and they start acting like its not *expected* of me to go undercover and that I souldnt do that. Furthermore, it once went that far that people proposed kicking me from the server untill I admitted my identity.

I wish I was the unknown noob I used to be. Publicity sucks.[/rant]

Social Poison
August 1, 2004, 7:49 am
Poor TFS... He's got punk rock syndrome...

Marbire
August 1, 2004, 7:50 am
I stacked it.

Sorry.

*backs away*

SILENT
August 1, 2004, 8:05 am
yay a thread made for my whining =)

hehe

KiLLBoT
August 1, 2004, 8:07 am
I [:-censored]ing hate you guys. 'Cept for Sil and TFS and Marb and SP ;D

But really. I hate you all sometimes.

Spike
August 1, 2004, 8:09 am
g&r isnt stacked stop crying... who cares anyways clans are ment to be good arnt they? if you can get a bunch of good players in a clan and keep it together good for you! but seriously clans suck rightnow and I wouldnt be adding my pointless two cents if someone didnt give me the thread. later haters ^.^

n00bface
August 1, 2004, 8:15 am
marbire stacks clans on his rack

P.S. before you go undercover, FIRST try and join a [:-censored]ty noob clan or something and THEN go undercover with a clan tag, so people have less to suspect :O seeing leet rawkzors without a tag is like seeing hawt naked grannies without sagging boobs

Social Poison
August 1, 2004, 8:31 am
obviously you havn't seen the tgless SP running around.

palloco
August 1, 2004, 9:11 am
It seems like you had find out this "nice" community. I suggest to go to anonymity using a weapon u never used(if not spaz/deagles use chainsaw or whatever) I would tell u to use minigun(which can be a lot of fun) but in these moments of soldat that means that you are gonna be inmediately kicked from the server.

Weed
August 1, 2004, 9:29 am
lol TFS, you go undercover too many times ^^
but normaly you tell your own personality by yourself :)

Tha Doggfather
August 1, 2004, 11:46 am
consider changing your name, it worked for me (well for 2 weeks it did) :|

AerialAssault
August 1, 2004, 6:52 pm
whos that [:-censored]ing sniper?

Social Poison
August 1, 2004, 7:47 pm
a big [:-censored]ing newbie.

N1nj@
August 1, 2004, 8:21 pm
What so good about G&R, i don't even know what it stands for [:P]

n00bface
August 1, 2004, 8:54 pm
Guilt&Regret, it's in marb's sig. silly.

Meandor
August 1, 2004, 9:23 pm
heh, what's the current roster? :d
(Neaz left?)

Spectral
August 1, 2004, 9:27 pm
omfg, G&R is so non-stacked when you compare it to some SERIOUSLY stacked clan like s/0.
and wtf is with these shiftone nubs

N1nj@
August 1, 2004, 9:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Guilt&Regret, it's in marb's sig. silly.
i dont read poeple sigs...

Drama
August 1, 2004, 9:56 pm
LMAO @ the very small western scene [:D]

Social Poison
August 1, 2004, 11:25 pm
shiftone newbs? haha

OMFG!!!111!!!shiftone!!

popseed
August 1, 2004, 11:44 pm
the funny thing is G&R suck :o

T.J.FoRd
August 2, 2004, 12:26 am
the funny thing is s/0][ outlasted everyone [^]

Social Poison
August 2, 2004, 12:36 am
For a second I thought BMF said that... let's hear it for stealing sig pictures :P

popseed
August 2, 2004, 6:56 am
erm, hear hear?

Social Poison
August 2, 2004, 7:58 am
here here*

n00bface
August 2, 2004, 8:05 am
haer

frogboy
August 2, 2004, 8:48 am
hier!

quote:Originally posted by T.J.FoRd
the funny thing is s/0][ outlasted everyone [^]

Nuh uh, Jinx was just a name change! That is, unless you mean the SCTFL2 s0][ toooo.

Chali
August 3, 2004, 7:50 am
i hate hate haters

Spike
August 23, 2004, 9:53 pm
jinx was a leader change too :P

Kazuki
August 24, 2004, 7:01 am
s/0 still hasn't lasted longer than PC. I would've joined G&R eventually, if Spike and Surb hadn't asked me first, cause all my PC buddies are there. Jinx pwns you though. ;)